Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

Still waiting for anyone to condemn the rape and murder of the Rohinga- other than Coyote and myself.
Everyone has tried to answer your loaded questions. You keep waiting for Islam to change, so what some of have said is no longer the truth, get back to us when it happens.

Coyote left her usual "funny" and ran away. Why do you think that is? It was because she knows Islam is what I say it is and I have proven it every time I get her bullshit answers.

Funny.
It is funny because you complain about people insulting you but there you were lobbing insults. I actually attempted to answer you seriously for several posts.
What insults Buttercup? Where do I insult anyone in the post you quoted?

If one opposes genocide...then one must oppose what Myanmar is doing to its ethnic Rohinga minority which is widely acknowledged to be genocide.

THAT is what I don’t understand Lastmender.

Am I wrong in that interpretation of your statements? I looked at your posts and maybe I missed it, this thread has gotten lengthy...have you ever condemned what Myanmar is doing?

You can’t hide behind the “right of the state” when the state is conducting genocide and still oppose it.

I am not hiding behind anything. I still say they have the right to keep more Islam out of their country. Do you question the doctrine of Islam that clearly condone terror? I have not even see you admit it. We will play your game.

Does Islam condone terror to advance the religion?
See that is what happens Lastmender. Every time I try to get a straight answer and attempt to understand your view, you want to talk about the doctrine of Islam.

How about we talk about we talk the genocide Myanmar is inflicting on the Rohinga? Is it acceptable to you?

Let’s nail that down first since it is actually to topic, not religious doctrine.

Still waiting for anyone to condemn the rape and murder of the Rohinga- other than Coyote and myself.
Everyone has tried to answer your loaded questions. You keep waiting for Islam to change, so what some of have said is no longer the truth, get back to us when it happens.

Coyote left her usual "funny" and ran away. Why do you think that is? It was because she knows Islam is what I say it is and I have proven it every time I get her bullshit answers.

Funny.
It is funny because you complain about people insulting you but there you were lobbing insults. I actually attempted to answer you seriously for several posts.
What insults Buttercup? Where do I insult anyone in the post you quoted?
Well there you go again. Or when you label opponents apologists. Or you talk about bullshit answers.

If one opposes genocide...then one must oppose what Myanmar is doing to its ethnic Rohinga minority which is widely acknowledged to be genocide.

Am I wrong in that interpretation of your statements? I looked at your posts and maybe I missed it, this thread has gotten lengthy...have you ever condemned what Myanmar is doing?

You can’t hide behind the “right of the state” when the state is conducting genocide and still oppose it.

I am not hiding behind anything. I still say they have the right to keep more Islam out of their country. Do you question the doctrine of Islam that clearly condone terror? I have not even see you admit it. We will play your game.

See that is what happens Lastmender. Every time I try to get a straight answer and attempt to understand your view, you want to talk about the doctrine of Islam.

How about we talk about we talk the genocide Myanmar is inflicting on the Rohinga? Is it acceptable to you?

Let’s nail that down first since it is actually to topic, not religious doctrine.

What do you think causes these problems? Islam does. Myanmar is just a symptom of the cancer of Islam.
And you are scared shitless of the truth about it.

What do you think causes these problems? Islam does. Myanmar is just a symptom of the cancer of Islam.
Why can’t just answer the question that is asked?

.I have many times. Now you answer some of the questions the genocide brings up. Like has it happened before? and who did it?, and why they did it? I and others have those answers and you insist on saying the cause and effect of Islam has nothing to do with it.

Tell us another one.

.I have many times. Now you answer some of the questions the genocide brings up. Like has it happened before? and who did it?, and why they did it? I and others have those answers and you insist on saying the cause and effect of Islam has nothing to do with it.

Tell us another one.

The question
How about we talk about we talk about the genocide Myanmar is inflicting on the Rohinga? Is it acceptable to you?

Where did you answer it?

Then I will be more then happy to answer your question above, but until then I am tired of the diversions.

Tell us another one.

The question
How about we talk about we talk about the genocide Myanmar is inflicting on the Rohinga? Is it acceptable to you?

Where did you answer it?

Then I will be more then happy to answer your question above, but until then I am tired of the diversions.

I did, a couple of times, but you know that.

I am sure the thread will be closed soon, anymore information about Islam that cannot be dis-proven is taboo. Why is that?

Tell us another one.

The question

Where did you answer it?

Where? What was your answer?

Tell us another one.

The question

Where did you answer it?

My answer is I do not want Islam spreading. Islam has turned everything it touches into shit in a sea of blood.

That is a fact.

[

Tell us another one.

The question

Where did you answer it?

My answer is I do not want Islam spreading. Islam has turned everything it touches into shit in a sea of blood.

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Does that mean that the genocide perpetrated on the Rohinga by Myanmar is an acceptable means of controlling the spread of Islam?

I am sure the thread will be closed soon, anymore information about Islam that cannot be dis-proven is taboo. Why is that?
You might not have noticed but there are a lot of antimuslim threads up and running. As is this one. But if you

Tell us another one.

The question

Where did you answer it?

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Does that mean that the genocide perpetrated on the Rohinga by Myanmar is an acceptable means of controlling the spread of Islam?

Does that mean that the genocide perpetrated by the Rohinga by Myanmar is an acceptable means of controlling the spread of Buddhists?

Answer that. It has been proven the Rohinga Muslims did those things.

You might not have noticed but there are a lot of antimuslim threads up and running. As is this one. But if you
The question

Where did you answer it?

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Does that mean that the genocide perpetrated by the Rohinga by Myanmar is an acceptable means of controlling the spread of Buddhists?

I asked you first.

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

I asked you first.
You asked me about Islamics committing genocide, when?

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

I asked you first.
Can you just answer the question as I had asked it? Then I will be more then happy to answer your question.

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

I asked you first.
Can you just answer the question as I had asked it? Then I will be more then happy to answer your question.
You won't answer anything, that is how we got here. I have answered you and you will not be satisfied until I say I approve of genocide. It isn't going to happen. Not that my support or anyone's would change what Islamic's are obligated to do, would it?

Last edited:
That is so indirect....

I asked you first.
You won't answer anything that is how we got here. I have answered you and you will not be satisfied until I say I approve of genocide. It isn't going to happen. Not that my support or anyone's would change what Islamic's are obligated to do, would it?
No.i don’t want you to say you approve of genocide. I would find it incredibly sad, that anyone would.

But I am trying to get at a real answer and I am puzzled why you can not just say that - yes, the genocide Myanmar is perpetrating on the Rohinga is wrong. But you haven’t.

I asked you first.
You won't answer anything that is how we got here. I have answered you and you will not be satisfied until I say I approve of genocide. It isn't going to happen. Not that my support or anyone's would change what Islamic's are obligated to do, would it?
No.i don’t want you to say you approve of genocide. I would find it incredibly sad, that anyone would.

But I am trying to get at a real answer and I am puzzled why you can not just say that - yes, the genocide Myanmar is perpetrating on the Rohinga is wrong. But you haven’t.
Yes I have. Now I am saying it, I do not approve of genocide, and in the same breath, I do not approve of Islam.

I asked you first.

Yes I have. Now I am saying it, I do not approve of genocide, and in the same breath, I do not approve of Islam.
Ok..then you do not approve of the genocide of the Rohinga?

Forum List

Back