myth of Native Americans

let's stop the myth of NAs being peaceful, corn growing people
..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came
..in fact, torture was part of some tribes' culture
..so we don't need to hear that all Americans are immigrants--because we are not
Way to put us under the same blanket.

I guess since Jeffery Dahmer was a monster, all white men are.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
what's your point? that's what the MSM does--paint whites as evil--from taking the land and destroying the NAs and also the blacks

Every society is guilty of enslaving other societies sometime in history. Blacks get all the publicity but American Indians got a raw deal in the 19th century and they were treated like 2nd class citizens in the 20th century.
Bye-Bye, Kumbaya

Hating on our pioneers makes my head feel all warm and fuzzy, softening it for a scalping.
"Hating on our pioneers"?
A Couch Potato Gets His Brains Peeled

That's what Hollywood and the info media tell me I must do in order to be fashionable. I so desperately want to be on the cutting edge--of a shredder!

..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came
..so we don't need to hear that all Americans are immigrants--because we are not
The NA's didn't claim to follow a religion of love and peace like the Europeans did....

The NA's didn't claim to follow a religion of love and peace like the Europeans did....
good point......

None of that matters. What matters for cultures is how they evolved over time.

Over the past 5000 years, some cultures invented the wheel and gunpowder, engaged in metallurgy, built cities and revolutionized industry.

Others never got out of the stone age.

Personally, I'd prefer the cultures where you don't have to shit in the woods.

So not all Native Americans were the same...how profound
While each tribe may have had different characteristics, they were all treated the same by the US Government as they were rounded up and forced onto desolate reservations

While each tribe may have had different characteristics, they were all treated the same by the US Government as they were rounded up and forced onto desolate reservations
they were defeated by a greater power
just like every other war/battle/conflict

Disease and starvation

Disease and starvation
sure....yes....that's partly true .....
plus they fought among themselves a lot...at the Little Bighorn--a victory--they did come together

Yep. Right after they welcomed the white man, took their word that they came in peace. It was not a war/battle/conflict.
It was GENOCIDE.

what's your point? that's what the MSM does--paint whites as evil--from taking the land and destroying the NAs and also the blacks
If you have difficulty figuring out my point, you probably shouldn't be posting here.
It's wrong to stereotype an entire race of people based on the actions of a few.

obviously, YOU did not figure out MY point

If you have difficulty figuring out my point, you probably shouldn't be posting here.
It's wrong to stereotype an entire race of people based on the actions of a few.

obviously YOU did not figure out MY point--so YOU should not be posting here, according to your very own words
please note the word ''some'' in my original post !

obviously YOU did not figure out MY point--so YOU should not be posting here, according to your very own words

Is what you said.
You also said:
they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came

Is what you said.
You also said:
they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came

the major point being the ''myth''....that's in the title and first sentence--first noun...
you do agree the NAs being peaceful, corn growers is a myth?
no, not all, but many--many tribes were not peaceful

Last edited:

Is what you said.
You also said:

the major point being the ''myth''....that's in the title and first sentence--first noun...
you do agree the the NAs being peaceful, corn growers is a myth?
It is a myth. We didn't all grow corn.

Do you think because some of the Natives were evil that justifies what the white man Did to us? Mass genocide?

Is what you said.
You also said:

Do you think because some of the Natives were evil that justifies what the white man Did to us? Mass genocide?

the NAs decimated/dislocated/ other tribes...what I'm saying is the whites were no better--and no worse
the NAs didn't have the technology or advanced enough to do it on a scale as the whites did--but they did do it

Is what you said.
You also said:

the NAs decimated/dislocated/ other tribes...what I'm saying is the whites were no better--and no worse
the NAs didn't have the technology or advanced enough to do it on a scale as the whites did--but they did do it
I guess we should eliminate all white people. Right? Let pass laws to exterminate the white race. Right? What's fair is fair.

Is what you said.
You also said:

I guess we should eliminate all white people. Right? Let pass laws to exterminate the white race. Right? What's fair is fair.

that makes sense ...!?!

Sigh.

There are lots of 'myths'- about Native Americans- and our European ancestors.

There were thousands of different tribes and cultures of Native Americans in North and South America- as different as the cultures across Europe and Asia.

Yes- some tribes practices torture- and others didn't. Some tribes were aggressive and murdered other tribes- and others were essentially defensive- seeking to protect themselves.

Basically native Americans were humans- just like Europeans who came here were humans.

But they were here first- and yes- all Americans- are either immigrants or descendants of immigrants.

And yes- my European ancestors stole this land from the native Americans. Not my fault- not your fault- but thats the fact.

Every society is guilty of enslaving other societies sometime in history. Blacks get all the publicity but American Indians got a raw deal in the 19th century and they were treated like 2nd class citizens in the 20th century.
Bye-Bye, Kumbaya

Hating on our pioneers makes my head feel all warm and fuzzy, softening it for a scalping.

Ah scalping.

Another nifty tradition Europeans introduced to America.

Forum List

Back