🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

So what?

Again - is Turkey in the bible? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Kuwait?

They didn't exist until the 20th century, dummy. Palestine didn't exist until the 20th century.

The bible is a load of made up crap. Or can you prove that the world was made in 6 days? You can't? Awwwww, too bad, you lose. :lol:

The Bible "made up" the Ten Commandments that are the pillar of the civilized world.

No wonder you have no reputational points.

They didn't exist until the 20th century, dummy. Palestine didn't exist until the 20th century.

The bible is a load of made up crap. Or can you prove that the world was made in 6 days? You can't? Awwwww, too bad, you lose. :lol:

The Bible "made up" the Ten Commandments that are the pillar of the civilized world.

Is that why there are so many people at war, being cheated on, getting screwed by Madoffs, starving... ? Maybe we should toss out those 10 and start over. :lol:

No wonder you live in a dream world.

Is that why there are so many people at war, being cheated on, getting screwed by Madoffs, starving... ? Maybe we should toss out those 10 and start over. :lol:

No wonder you live in a dream world.

The 10 Commandments are why most of the civilized world is civilized. You're not civilized but you're in the minority

No rep points for you, dummy

Prior to the 1st Aliyah there was no apparent need for a national identity. Palestinian nationalism formed as a reference to Jewish immigration, but that still sees it acting and functioning as an identity by 1915.

you should quit before you choke yourself ,, Saigon-----but you have
made a point.....sorta. the "palestinian identity" was created to
unify an antisemetic force based on the ideology of islam -----
1915 does seem like a reasonable date to consider the time
arabism was getting increasingly organized and revving up for
concerted genocide. ---but even back then the arab
palestinian identity had not been established in so many words.
As to the genocide-----scores of millions in the 98 years since 1915
I acctually do agree ------1915 a banner year for ARABISM---
one could certainly write a very bloody book on

****1915---THE ERA OF BLOODY ARABISM*****
The continuing blood bath of baathism

The 10 Commandments are why most of the civilized world is civilized

Defnitely - you've only got to look at strongly Christian countries like South Sudan, Togo, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, Lesotho and Zimbabwe to see that.

There is no terrorism in Christian countries - except for Sudan. Veneuela...Colombia, Peru, Uganda, of course. Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Brazil and Serbia. Oh, and the Ukraine, Moldova and Armenia.

Last edited:
Bible: Love thy neighbor as thyself. :clap2:

Koran: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

:blowup:

Bible: an eye for an eye.

Bible: Love the stranger.

Koran: Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad] from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

Bible: an eye for an eye.

Bible: Love the stranger.

Koran: Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad] from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

Bible: Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Roots Of American Order: Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: 9781882926992: Amazon.com: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force
Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams.: Josiah Quincy: 9781240038398: Amazon.com: Books

Maryland -

No one disputes the age of the word 'Israel' or its importance to the Jewish people, I'm sure.

But what Zionist posters need to keep in mind is that, prior to the formation of Israel in 1948, the word 'Israel' had rarely appeared on maps under that name. For centuries western maps called the area 'Palestine''.

It amazes me how often here we see very poorly informed posters whining about how Palestine "was never a country" without remembering that by those standards Israel was never a country either.

It's this kind of laughable double standard and cherry-picking of arguments that has cast Zionism in such a negative light.

whoever it is who wrote the above nonsense---I am not surprised
that idiot sherri ENDORSED IT

The islamo nazi scum have devised a new libel-----They are
claiming that THE JOOOOOOS claim that "palestine"
never existed on maps

wrong again nazi dogs------PALESTINE is a word well known
to jews----and HAS BEEN IN USE FOR almost 2000 years by
jews-----it is the name ROMANS conferred on "ISRAEL/JUDEA
when they did the nazi thing there In fact they renamed
lots of places----jews used some of the new names but not
others They renamed Jerusalem AELIA CAPITOLINA
----a name jews did not use. the city of shechem became
NEOPOLIS-----since arabs cannot pronounce the "P"
THEY changed that one to NABLUS when they got there----

Since I did read the nazi propaganda as a child----nothing
that nazis claim actually surprises me ----even the silly word
games----

For the record ----HISTORICALLY "ISRAEL" was a country
"palestine" consists of the lands jews called Israel and
Judea in ancient times ---the lands were united eventually
Muslims did not consider
'palestine' to be a country-----in fact ONLY jews did
just as jerusalem is a city----named jerusalem whether
it is called aelia capitolina -----or whatever.

For the record----Jesus was not born in Israel according to
the new testament---he was born in Judea------but his parents
were from NAZARETH----which is Israel

At the time of the birth of jesus---Israel and Judea
were united into one country. Historically---it seems
that the whole thing was named by either title.
The romans tended toward JUDEA before they
renamed the place PALESTINA

For almost 2000 years the only people called
"PALESTINIANS" were jews living in palestine---the word
appears in hebrew and yiddish writings in old old books --
a long long word worked out phonetically-----it is not a word
of SEMITIC ORIGIN------it is awkward in both arabic and
hebrew---however hebrew and yiddish speakers have no problem
pronouncing it ------arabs cannot.
why do you nazi scum INVENT WORD NONSENSE?

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Roots Of American Order: Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: 9781882926992: Amazon.com: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force
Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams.: Josiah Quincy: 9781240038398: Amazon.com: Books

They're just repeating the nonsense of the bible.

-They are
never existed on maps

Actually Maryland claimed exactly that at least twice today.

I suggest the two of you talk.

-They are
never existed on maps

You were shredded like a tissue in a meat grinder. Go lick your wounds.

Um...what? What are you talking about?

I thought you made a bit of a fool of yourself by claiming the name Palestine had only ever been used "briefly", but it's nothing we don't see here everyday.

You were shredded like a tissue in a meat grinder. Go lick your wounds.

Um...what? What are you talking about?

I thought you made a bit of a fool of yourself by claiming the name Palestine had only ever been used "briefly", but it's nothing we don't see here everyday.

Palestine was the European name for Israel, the correct historical name of the land created by its indigenous Jewish population.

"PALESTINE" as written----IS a word invented by the
english. It does not appear the same in Hebrew,
yiddish or arabic. I do not know how PALESTINA
appears in Latin Technically---maryland is right--
I believe that the english crusaders used the word PALESTINE---
in whatever form of english they used

"PALESTINE" as written----IS a word invented by the
english. It does not appear the same in Hebrew,
yiddish or arabic. I do not know how PALESTINA
appears in Latin Technically---maryland is right--
I believe that the english crusaders used the word PALESTINE---
in whatever form of english they used

The funny thing is that since there is no letter p in Arabic, so-called palestinians, who are just Arabs, cannot even write their own fake invented identity in their native Arabic language :lol:

Maryland -

Repeating the same laughable myth hour after hour whilst ignoring all evidence to the contrary only makes you sound like L Ron Hubbard.

Try reading what is posted, and you might actually be able to contribute something to the debate.

Palestine was patently NOT the "European" name for Israel, because Israel appeared on no maps at the time. There was no state of Israel, and no people in the area who called themselves Israelis. Both Herodotus and the Romans refer to the land as Palestine, or a derivation thereof.

Also, there was no single amorphous "Europe" at the time of the Roman invasion, nor since, as it happens.

Remember that we confirmed earlier that the word 'Palestine' appeared on maps for some 600 years - a period of time that hardly fits your decription of "brief", I would have thought.

If you actually understood the lack of a clear genetic link between modern Palstinians and ancient Philistines, from which the term Palestine is derived, you wouldn't find the need to go into huper-denial mode.

Lastly, the idea that all of these people - for 600 years - were wrong about the name is as stupid a claim as this board will ever see. Countries change names all the time, century after century. Peoples come and go. That is the nature of history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back