N.J. troopers arrest woman for remaining silent during traffic stop

Don't worry...Officers violating the rights of citizens is a discussion you aren't prepared for...

Yes, Mr. Recon, apparently they just don't care about our civil rights (even though they cry about how their civil rights are being taken away every day on this board). This just went waaaaaaay over their tiny little heads.

Thank you for spelling it out for them. I hope they read them. However, their screensaver is going to kick in and go dark before they get to the last line.

Think about the real world implications...the police may arrest you because you don't want to answer their questions, questions that you legally don't have to answer.

I don't have to tell you were I am coming from, where I am going...if I can be arrested for that, why can't they arrest me for refusing to tell them who I have sex with, my credit card number???

Yeah those examples are far fetched but so is what happened to this lady.

The dashboard camera footage shows Stazzone approached the vehicle on the passenger side and asked Musarra for her license, registration and insurance.

"While you're looking for that, do you know why you're being pulled over tonight?" the trooper asked her, according to the tape. She claims she provided the documents but didn't respond.

After asking her several more times, Stazzone walked to the other side of her car, rapping on the window with his flashlight and again demanding a response.

"You're going to be placed under arrest if you don't answer my questions," he told her. Musarra claims the force of the flashlight chipped her window.

The footage shows she eventually told the trooper she was an attorney and that she did not have to answer questions. Stazzone then ordered her out of the vehicle.

As the two troopers cuffed her and walked her toward a troop car, Musarra asked them, "Are you detaining me because I refused to speak?"

"Yeah," Stazzone replied, according to the video. "Yeah, obstruction," Gosa added.

Yeah, another out of court settlement. These idiots arrested an Attorney for exercising her 5th Amendment Right and refusing to speak with them...

WATCH: N.J. troopers arrest woman for remaining silent during traffic stop

And?

You have the right to remain silent, but usually it's not a good idea.

Even staying silent when you have the right to is an action worthy of arrest to these bootlickers

The dashboard camera footage shows Stazzone approached the vehicle on the passenger side and asked Musarra for her license, registration and insurance.

"While you're looking for that, do you know why you're being pulled over tonight?" the trooper asked her, according to the tape. She claims she provided the documents but didn't respond.

After asking her several more times, Stazzone walked to the other side of her car, rapping on the window with his flashlight and again demanding a response.

"You're going to be placed under arrest if you don't answer my questions," he told her. Musarra claims the force of the flashlight chipped her window.

The footage shows she eventually told the trooper she was an attorney and that she did not have to answer questions. Stazzone then ordered her out of the vehicle.

As the two troopers cuffed her and walked her toward a troop car, Musarra asked them, "Are you detaining me because I refused to speak?"

"Yeah," Stazzone replied, according to the video. "Yeah, obstruction," Gosa added.

Yeah, another out of court settlement. These idiots arrested an Attorney for exercising her 5th Amendment Right and refusing to speak with them...

And?

But it is a right tho? One that isnt illegal correct?

Think about the real world implications...the police may arrest you because you don't want to answer their questions, questions that you legally don't have to answer.

I don't have to tell you were I am coming from, where I am going...if I can be arrested for that, why can't they arrest me for refusing to tell them who I have sex with, my credit card number???

Yeah those examples are far fetched but so is what happened to this lady.

Indeed, Mr. Recon. What really happened to Sandra Bland?
Ex-Texas cop charged in Sandra Bland’s death in court

And?

It's always a good idea....

When asked why she was pulled over all she had to say was give me my ticket and i'll be on my way.
Instead she wanted to be a smart ass....I'm sorry but I dont have any sympathy for people like her.
she didn't have to say a damn thing to him. she's certainly not under any obligation to admit to anything.

And?

Especially when the chick had nothing to gain by being a smart ass.
I'll never understand people who antagonize cops for no other reason than to be a shithead.

You idiots on the extrmes are . . . idiotic.

All she had to was be polite, but she wanted to pick a fight she will lose.]

All the cops had to do was be polite, explain to her she had to answer basic questions that did not incriminate here, but they acted idiotically as well.

Even staying silent when you have the right to is an action worthy of arrest to these bootlickers

Did you rob that store?

Someone with a brain answers "no, officer."

It's a simple concept, even a democrat should be able to grasp it.

Yeah but he didnt ask about a robbery drama queen. You dropped your tiara while you were licking those boots

Did you rob that store?

Someone with a brain answers "no, officer."

It's a simple concept, even a democrat should be able to grasp it.
Did you rob that store???
Officer I exercise my right to remain silent...

Easy enough for Conservatives to mimic the sounds...

She should get a nice trial and sentenced accordingly. The only good understanding coming out of this is that it helps just that much more with civil breakdown. Imagine everyone just throwing in a little rebellion every day. Both sides have to participate.

Forum List

Back