N.J. troopers arrest woman for remaining silent during traffic stop

When asked why she was pulled over all she had to say was give me my ticket and i'll be on my way.
Instead she wanted to be a smart ass....I'm sorry but I dont have any sympathy for people like her.
You mean intelligent people that assert their Rights???
dude, the cops did what is within their rights to do as a result of her invoking her rights. It is the consequence of her doing what she did. Why is it you fking leftturds can't quite grasp the whole consequence thingy? I mean really, grow some fking balls and learn.

[

Yes... you did graduate with honors...
My Drivers Licence states who I am, after I give it to the Officer I may state...All the documentation that I provided to you is accurate and current and I wish to exercise my 5th Amend right to remain silent.

From that point on I need reasonable suspicion or probable cause to continue to question you.

I find it hard to believe that you have a drivers license.

During a traffic stop, the police WILL ask some basic questions. The first will be "do you know why I pulled you over?" Now I encourage you to say "cuz yoo a honky muthafucka disreespectifying da black man." especially if the cop is black. :thup:

The cop will tell you why you were stopped, and depending on the state (yours' being confusion) you are in, ask for a drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance. By all means refuse to give these to him. Refuse to answer at all and keep reaching for the center console while trying to conceal your movements. :thup:

If the officer then commands you to exit the vehicle, respond with "make me muthafucka." ;)

I promise you that if you do all these things, America will be a better place... :eusa_whistle:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude, I split a nut on that.

When asked why she was pulled over all she had to say was give me my ticket and i'll be on my way.
Instead she wanted to be a smart ass....I'm sorry but I dont have any sympathy for people like her.
dude, the cops did what is within their rights to do as a result of her invoking her rights. It is the consequence of her doing what she did. Why is it you fking leftturds can't quite grasp the whole consequence thingy? I mean really, grow some fking balls and learn.
WAIT!!!!...LOL!!!...WAIT!!!!
Are you so incredibly fucking stupid that you believe invoking a Constitutional Right is probable cause for arrest????

HAHAHA!!!!!!

It's not within the Police Officer's right to effect a false arrest because a citizen exercises their rights...

I understand...you were made a fool when you stated that an individual had to stage a defense or be convicted during a road side traffic stop and now you want to steer the thread away from your idiocy.

BWAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

What a fucking retard. If you must lie, try to at least make it sane.

Look, You know nothing about law or procedure, another leftist moron spewing shit.

Please just take your foot from your mouth and move on.

I think I'll make you a project, blowhard....
LOL!!!...You do know that you just quoted your own words...don't you....HAHA!!!!

I understand...you were made a fool when you stated that an individual had to stage a defense or be convicted during a road side traffic stop and now you want to steer the thread away from your idiocy.

Look, You know nothing about law or procedure, another leftist moron spewing shit.

LOL!!!...You do know that you just quoted your own words...don't you....HAHA!!!!

Are you on drugs?

Are you on drugs?
Post#52:

Uncensored2008Libertarian Radical
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,553

[

But it is a right tho? One that isnt illegal correct?
Sure, but doing so PRIOR to arrest will most likely result in your arrest.

The right to silence must be exercised in conjunction with counsel to be effective.

If you've done nothing wrong, the smart thing to do is say that you've done nothing wrong.
You are wrong, you need no counsel present to exercise your right to remain silent.
Where did you come up with that???
Read for content, Comrade.

TO BE EFFECTIVE.

You have the right to remain silent,. If you never speak, expect to be convicted. Putting up a defense is vital to surviving the America judicial system, which is adversarial by design.

Maybe being through your asshole is making you even more stupid.
The topic of the thread is listed, a roadside stop.
The above is your astoundingly stupid contribution.

[

My Drivers Licence states who I am, after I give it to the Officer I may state...All the documentation that I provided to you is accurate and current and I wish to exercise my 5th Amend right to remain silent.

From that point on I need reasonable suspicion or probable cause to continue to question you.

During a traffic stop, the police WILL ask some basic questions. The first will be "do you know why I pulled you over?" Now I encourage you to say "cuz yoo a honky muthafucka disreespectifying da black man." especially if the cop is black. :thup:

The cop will tell you why you were stopped, and depending on the state (yours' being confusion) you are in, ask for a drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance. By all means refuse to give these to him. Refuse to answer at all and keep reaching for the center console while trying to conceal your movements. :thup:

If the officer then commands you to exit the vehicle, respond with "make me muthafucka." ;)

I promise you that if you do all these things, America will be a better place... :eusa_whistle:
AKA...I made a fool of myself in this thread so now let me roll out the racial stereotypes...lol.

Both sides were stupid.
If she were simply exercising her right to remain silent, as was her 5th Amend Right and arrested for it, why read a person their rights at all???
in the event there is anything said. Protects the police.
The reading of the person's Rights aren't there to protect the police...OMG!!!
They are read to protect the citizen...
no, it is to warn them that anything they say will be used against them. Therefore, after Mirandized folks who talk give up their rights and what they say can be used in court. So the police were making sure she knew this so that when they lock her ass up she was warned.
Maybe this topic is a little above your understanding, let's make it plain:

Every U.S. jurisdiction has its own regulations regarding what, precisely, must be said to a person arrested or placed in a custodial situation. The typical warning states:[4]
A General Miranda Warning.
  • You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions.
  • Miranda is provided for questioning AFTER an arrest. She got her wish.

Musarra said Butler then left to review the dashboard camera footage. After about 30 minutes, she claims, he returned and told her "a mistake was made, and to chalk it up to training, and that (Stazzone) was just a rookie."

:lol:

You are astoundingly stupid, even for a leftist.

Shit fer brains, IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE, you will be arrested - which is what happened.

If you CONTINUE to refuse to speak, you'll end up convicted.

Look, I laid out a plan for you earlier, on how you personally can deal effectively with the police. Please follow it to make this a better America for everyone. :thup:

[

AKA...I made a fool of myself in this thread so now let me roll out the racial stereotypes...lol.

Son, if you do as I suggest, America will be a better place for all!

:lol:

You are astoundingly stupid, even for a leftist.

Shit fer brains, IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE, you will be arrested - which is what happened.

If you CONTINUE to refuse to speak, you'll end up convicted.

Look, I laid out a plan for you earlier, on how you personally can deal effectively with the police. Please follow it to make this a better America for everyone. :thup:
Just do everyone with half a brain a favor...don't suggest that you know that a person has no right to invoke their constitutional Rights.
No matter how many times you suggest it, it still equals ignorant and stupid...or do you want to trot out your race game again????...that was stupid also.

what right did he violate? She had a choice, speak to the officer or go to the precinct and take care of it there. I'm not clear what the officers did wrong.

Of you don't. Like most conservatives you're a worshiper of an authoritarian police state

Are you so incredibly fucking stupid that you believe invoking a Constitutional Right is probable cause for arrest????

HAHAHA!!!!!!

It's not within the Police Officer's right to effect a false arrest because a citizen exercises their rights...
sure it is when they invoke their right to speak. The cops are allowed to bring that person to the station and question her in front of a lawyer. Then she can go home once done. it is reality and again a consequence. Look up the word lefty.

what right did he violate? She had a choice, speak to the officer or go to the precinct and take care of it there. I'm not clear what the officers did wrong.

Of you don't. Like most conservatives you're a worshiper of an authoritarian police state
well again, driving is a privilege and with it comes rules. read them, there's a book called rules of the road. You should read up and see what it is you might be violating.

HAHAHA!!!!!!

sure it is when they invoke their right to speak. The cops are allowed to bring that person to the station and question her in front of a lawyer. Then she can go home once done. it is reality and again a consequence. Look up the word lefty.
Please just stop...you are giving ignorant a bad name....

Musarra said Butler then left to review the dashboard camera footage. After about 30 minutes, she claims, he returned and told her "a mistake was made, and to chalk it up to training, and that (Stazzone) was just a rookie."

Musarra alleges that while she was in a holding cell later that evening a supervisor came in to ask

what had happened and then chalked up the event to the troopers involved being “rookies.” Musarra says everyone was very contrite after the fact, offering to drive her and get her car out of towing.

The supervisor knew they screwed up...this will be the nail in the coffin at the settlement meeting.

[
Just do everyone with half a brain a favor...don't suggest that you know that a person has no right to invoke their constitutional Rights.

LOL;

I nor anyone else has said such a thing.

You are creating a straw man because logical fallacy is as close to logic as you will ever get,

No matter how many times you suggest it, it still equals ignorant and stupid...or do you want to trot out your race game again????...that was stupid also.

What race game is that, sparky?

Race is the domain of you leftist fools.

Forum List

Back