NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

As lonestar demonstrate once again why the NAACP is necessary even today

so you're saying the Naacp is needed to "stomp on our rights of FREEDOM OF SPEECH"?

we NEED the NAACP like we needed the KKK.

both were hateful, wrongheaded, and supported by the left. go figure.

Has the NAACP ever burned down someones house?
Have they ever lynched someone?

Your comparison is repulsive

Has the Tea Party people ever burned down a house?
Have they ever lynched anyone?

As lonestar demonstrate once again why the NAACP is necessary even today

so you're saying the Naacp is needed to "stomp on our rights of FREEDOM OF SPEECH"?

Texas may be a bit behind the times, at least Lonestar is.

KKK Dorm at Texas U May Finally Get a Name Change
“During the 1950s, the memory and history of Professor Simkins supported the university’s resistance to integration. As the university faced pressure to admit African-American students, the university’s faculty council voted to name a dormitory after the Klansman and law professor. The dormitory carries his name to the present day. During this time period, alumni also presented the law school with a portrait of Professor Simkins. Portraits and a bust of Professor Simkins occupied prominent positions within the law school through the 1990s.”
KKK Dorm at Texas U May Finally Get a Name Change | ChattahBox News Blog

Last edited:

Not yet. The Tea Party is hanging out with David Duke so who knows what the future holds.

Last edited:

Texas may be a bit behind the times, at least Lonestar is.

KKK Dorm at Texas U May Finally Get a Name Change
“During the 1950s, the memory and history of Professor Simkins supported the university’s resistance to integration. As the university faced pressure to admit African-American students, the university’s faculty council voted to name a dormitory after the Klansman and law professor. The dormitory carries his name to the present day. During this time period, alumni also presented the law school with a portrait of Professor Simkins. Portraits and a bust of Professor Simkins occupied prominent positions within the law school through the 1990s.”
KKK Dorm at Texas U May Finally Get a Name Change | ChattahBox News Blog

Did you blast Robert Byrd and his affiliations with the Klan?

But I digress, your attempt to change the subject is pretty lame.

Not yet. The Tea Party is hanging out with David Duke so who knows what the future holds.

Did you blast those that supported Robert Byrd? Oh by the way , you did know that the KKK was an arm of the Democratic party, didn't you?

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities."

-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate".

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." -- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a ****** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America." Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

"There’s some people who’ve gone over the state and said, ‘Well, George Wallace has talked too strong about segregation.’ Now let me ask you this: how in the name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You’re either for it or you’re against it. There’s not any middle ground as I know of." -- Democratic Alabama Governor George Wallace (1959)

"Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him." -- Roger Clinton, the President's brother on audiotape

The NAACP is a racist organization as the name implies.

Nonsense. It's a historic civil rights organization with a track record of accomplishment. Rosa Parks was one of its members. You have heard of Rosa Parks, haven't you?

Historic track records can mean very little over time. What was the Democratic parties strongest point through 1830s to the 1860s? To keep negros under a state of slavery. What about during the 1st half of the 20th century? Maintain segregation!!!

I also LOVE how liberals attribute success to organizations that DON'T deserve it! The civil rights movement worked because of BRAVE civil rights workers who were both WHITE and BLACK!!! They worked because a great leader Martin Luther King Jr. preached the message judge me not by the color of my skin but the content of my character. He would disapprove of the NAACP and its racial segregation and discriminatory message, actions and motivation!

Blacks (as should all HUMAN BEINGS) should do their best to follow MLK's message! Too bad so many of them are so uneducated to what he preached that they try to associate him with black power! Nothing could be further than the truth!

Worse. They disagreed with liberals. :eek:

no but the tea party spits in a Black Congressman's face and gleefully hold up racist signs. Now you'll say they don't sanction everyone there, they should control them.

Last edited:
no but the tea party spits in a Black Congressman's face...
It's funny that you're pretending something accidental was done on purpose.
...and gleefully hold up racist signs. Now you'll say they don't sanction everyone thier, they should control them.
Thanks for demonstrating that you neither understand nor support Freedom of Assembly.

no but the tea party spits in a Black Congressman's face and gleefully hold up racist signs. Now you'll say they don't sanction everyone thier, they should control them.

you liar. if ANYONE spit in someones face they would of PRESSED charges.
you lefties just make up more and more crap to fit you little agenda of calling American citizens who belong to TEA PARTY, (and there are millions around the country), RACIST. it's all you lefties have left.

no but the tea party spits in a Black Congressman's face and gleefully hold up racist signs. Now you'll say they don't sanction everyone thier, they should control them.

you lefties just make up more and more crap to fit you little agenda of calling American citizens who belong to TEA PARTY, (and there are millions around the country), RACIST. it's all you lefties have left.

You righties aren't any better with your crappola on the DoJ Black Panther case.

The Tea Party has a lunatic fringe - just like the left does - and it's very loud and adept at trying to claim the Tea Party movement.

Don't blame the Lefties for listening to the message when few seem to be distancing themselves from it.

You righties aren't any better with your crappola on the DoJ Black Panther case.

The Tea Party has a lunatic fringe - just like the left does - and it's very loud and adept at trying to claim the Tea Party movement.

Don't blame the Lefties for listening to the message when few seem to be distancing themselves from it.

you mean like how the Democrats tried distancing themselves from the KKK by electing one to be a Senator.:lol:
I guess that's how it works folks, the Tea Party should "embrace" the fringe elements like the Democrats do.

Last edited:

you mean like how the Democrats tried distancing themselves from the KKK by electing one to be a Senator.:lol:

Nice deflection.

Like I said, you "righties" aren't any better with your crappola. In fact, you're rather pathetic if you have to go back that far in history to pick an example.

There's certainly racist individuals in both parties, but you, in particular, seem more intent on screaming racism at every twinge then you do at condemning your own lunatic fringe that is rapidly becoming identified with the Tea Party movement.

I guess that's how it works folks, the Tea Party should "embrace" the fringe elements like the Democrats do.

Looks like you have.

Looks like you have.

ummmmmmmmsure. pfeeesh

Forum List

Back