NABJ Conversation with Vice President Kamala Harris in Philadelphia at WHYY

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So once again we see that Republicans are dishonest. Trump showed up to talk to the NABJ and the Republicans here immediately went to how Harris refused to speak to them. Well she spoke to them today. It was an INTERVIEW, something else MAGATTS lie about Harris not doing. This event was fact checked live and Harris didn't argue with NABJ because she didn't want to be fact checked.

NABJ Conversation with Vice President Kamala Harris in Philadelphia at WHYY​

So once again we see that Republicans are dishonest. Trump showed up to talk to the NABJ and the Republicans here immediately went to how Harris refused to speak to them. Well she spoke to them today. It was an INTERVIEW, something else MAGATTS lie about Harris not doing. This event was fact checked live and Harris didn't argue with NABJ because she didn't want to be fact checked.

NABJ Conversation with Vice President Kamala Harris in Philadelphia at WHYY​

Trump has been shot at more times than Kamala has talked to the press.

I'm not going to waste 48 minutes listening about Harris, when I guarantee she didn't answer questions and continued to use the language she memorized for the debate. Most likely had a teleprompter too.

I'm not going to waste 48 minutes listening about Harris, when I guarantee she didn't answer questions and continued to use the language she memorized for the debate. Most likely had a teleprompter too.
You run from the truth like the litte b---- you are. Harris did none of those things.

By the way, this was her interview on Friday.

ABC 6 Edited Kamala Harris Interview To Hide Her Rambling Inflation Answer​

On Friday, Kamala Harris sat down for her first solo interview since emerging as the presumptive Democratic nominee on July 21, albeit in an interview with the local ABC affiliate in Philadelphia.

Like the ABC broadcast network during Tuesday's debate, the affiliate had Harris' back throughout.

Action News 6 ABC anchor Brian Taff asked Harris about inflation, one of the three most important issues for voters heading into November (along with the economy and border). However, the network deceptively edited her response before running it on air.

Journalist Tom Elliot provided a side-by-side clip of Harris' full word salad of an answer and the answer ABC 6 put on television. The difference is stark.

Forum List

Back