Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I'd be willing to bet nobody can name one problem Obama has solved and actually back it up.

Obama is good at pointing out problems but he's never solved any. Many will claim that he got Bin Laden but in all honesty Bin Laden wasn't an active terrorist anymore.

Obama is a gifted complainer but not a gifted problem solver. These are some of the issues Obama has been talking about but none of them have gotten any better since he's been in office. As a matter of fact many of them have worsened:

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
4. Increasing Health Care Costs
5. Increasing Tuition Costs
6. Dependence On Foreign Oil
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

Go ahead.....name something Obama has personally done to improve the situation. I dare you.

Why does the left seem to love despots like Hugo Chavez?

It's simple. He did it the way they want to do it here. He took over the media, he nationalized every business in Venezuela, the only industry they have there now is oil production. He ran every other business out, yet his people loved him. Why?

Because he did what Obama does, complained about problems that he himself caused making it look like he wasn't the cause of them in the first place. Because he owned the media they told the people what he directed them to. They rarely if ever went against his wishes.

The left loves it when people suffer. It's simply an opportunity to them. The more suffering they can cause the more they can blame on an invisible strawman. In this country it's "The Rich". It's like this in every communist country. The left longs for revolution. Their problem is once they have power they simply cannot improve on what they fought against. Obama sure as hell can't. He has no ideas, only criticisms.

He killed bin Laden, a feat that filthy little cocksucker from Tejas couldn't manage.

Next.

479768_10151525620504238_1218511980_n.png

Withdrawing from iraq

and here's a list of 50 things that he did right. (Right winger advisory: You might have a stroke from anger)
The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

He killed bin Laden, a feat that filthy little cocksucker from Tejas couldn't manage.

Next.

I told you Bin Laden doesn't count.

First of all.....he was retired.

Second.....Bin Laden alerted us to the threat of terrorism......he wasn't the only ME terrorist in the world. The threat is obviously still out there even though Obama tried to lie to us and act like the threat was gone.

Thirdly.....Obama used Bush's military to get it done.....and he even had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing it. So Obama didn't "Get Bin Laden".

Nice try though.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to bet nobody can name one problem Obama has solved and actually back it up.

Obama is good at pointing out problems but he's never solved any. Many will claim that he got Bin Laden but in all honesty Bin Laden wasn't an active terrorist anymore.

Obama is a gifted complainer but not a gifted problem solver. These are some of the issues Obama has been talking about but none of them have gotten any better since he's been in office. As a matter of fact many of them have worsened:

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

Go ahead.....name something Obama has personally done to improve the situation. I dare you.

It's simple. He did it the way they want to do it here. He took over the media, he nationalized every business in Venezuela, the only industry they have there now is oil production. He ran every other business out, yet his people loved him. Why?

Because he did what Obama does, complained about problems that he himself caused making it look like he wasn't the cause of them in the first place. Because he owned the media they told the people what he directed them to. They rarely if ever went against his wishes.

The left loves it when people suffer. It's simply an opportunity to them. The more suffering they can cause the more they can blame on an invisible strawman. In this country it's "The Rich". It's like this in every communist country. The left longs for revolution. Their problem is once they have power they simply cannot improve on what they fought against. Obama sure as hell can't. He has no ideas, only criticisms.

First of all, tell us why OBL doesn't count?

And.....got rid of DADT.

Oh, and got us out of Iraq.

Next.

Too bad he had to use the intel they got from waterboarding to do it. Oops...does that mean that the "filthy little cocksucker from Tejas" should get the real credit for killing Osama? It's pretty obvious that Barry never would have authorized enhanced interrogation so without Bush stepping up to the plate Bin Laden would still most likely be shacked up in Pakistan laughing at us.

Next.

HE ALSO ARRESTED HIS SON-IN-LAW ... a feat that filthy little cocksucker from Tex ass couldn't manage.

The Turks got his son-in-law. They handed him over to us.

Thanks to Obama the guy is all lawyered-up. Not one bit of intel will come from him while he is waiting on trial. I mean......just how fucken stupid is this administration.

And if getting rid of Don't Ask...Don't tell is the best thing you've got after four years then I'm going to count that as a "I don't really have anything" response. Just saying...

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

And.....got rid of DADT.

Asked and answered.

And we are not out of Iraq. There's still thousands of civilians and military personnel still in country. All Obama did was declare the war was over. The media refuses to cover it anymore. They did the same while I was in Somalia. Shit was still happening. And when Blackhawk Down happened the media couldn't ignore it anymore.

Next.

That's it, what else? He ordered the shoot heard around the world????

Hello? Nothing?

Wait, he did create The Great Entitlement Society...

The sad truth is when the POS is out of office we will have to live with his crap for decades...

this is pathetic.

Obama is supposed to be this great guy that has all of this compassion for the people of this country and wants to make our lives better, safer, more fulfilling, and all you assholes can think of is the usual he got Bin Laden crappola.

Here's a better question for the op. Name ANY president that has solved ANY problem 100%, without dispute, alone. Since you require that from Obama it must be easy to point a few examples from past Presidents.

Annnnnd go!

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

And.....got rid of DADT.

Asked and answered.

And we are not out of Iraq. There's still thousands of civilians and military personnel still in country. All Obama did was declare the war was over. The media refuses to cover it anymore. They did the same while I was in Somalia. Shit was still happening. And when Blackhawk Down happened the media couldn't ignore it anymore.

you got any proof on that

479768_10151525620504238_1218511980_n.png

Withdrawing from iraq

and here's a list of 50 things that he did right. (Right winger advisory: You might have a stroke from anger)
The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

Oh Damn you went an gave the moron facts ... he won't know what to do with all that factual information....

Name the program Obama used. What jobs program did Obama sign that created all of the millions of jobs that will be needed to get us back to the employment levels we were at almost all of the last 20 years? The days of 5% employment are history. You'll never see it under Obama.

Forum List

Back