Name of LAX shooter is CIA and CIA

You see, this is what happens when you feed morons a bunch of bullshit conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories aren't just annoying; they are dangerous.

You see, this is what happens when you feed morons a bunch of bullshit conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories aren't just annoying; they are dangerous.

That's right......I'm the moron here!! Except in my line of work, I see blood all the time and blood exposed to oxygen is not bright red like out of Heinz's favorite condiment. But hey......if being in a perpetual state of Comfyland is necessary for most people, I get it.:up:

Photo from an actual murder scene >>>

>>warning.....graphic<<<<

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/baldaltima/David-on-floor-2.jpg

note the distinct lack of phoney bright red blood!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Unlike the blood in the photo in post #2 ( supposed LAX shooter)........so, be a 'Tard.......or not.

Last edited:
The CIA might have been a legitimate source for information if the Kennedy brothers didn't corrupt it forever. As a result we have a gigantic secret budget going out to a failed institution that hasn't been on top of any significant incident in the last fifty years. the CIA should have been downsized and reorganized after 9-11.

The CIA might have been a legitimate source for information if the Kennedy brothers didn't corrupt it forever. As a result we have a gigantic secret budget going out to a failed institution that hasn't been on top of any significant incident in the last fifty years. the CIA should have been downsized and reorganized after 9-11.

what has mi6 ever done? they are cousins you know.

I think it was the dubyas and clintons that had a lot more influence on the corruption than the booze runner wall street cheats.

That's right......I'm the moron here!! Except in my line of work, I see blood all the time and blood exposed to oxygen is not bright red like out of Heinz's favorite condiment. But hey......if being in a perpetual state of Comfyland is necessary for most people, I get it.:up:

Photo from an actual murder scene >>>

>>warning.....graphic<<<<

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/baldaltima/David-on-floor-2.jpg

note the distinct lack of phoney bright red blood!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Unlike the blood in the photo in post #2 ( supposed LAX shooter)........so, be a 'Tard.......or not.
Yeah that picture looks fake. So the question is, why would these global puppeteers use a picture that looks fake? The answer is... they wouldn't use a picture that looks fake.

You have been tricked by one of your own brethren. Someone intentionally made that picture look fake to rile up people like you.

Forum List

Back