Name ONE city thriving under the Democrats?

• Banned
Detroit? Denver? San Francisco? Nope. Democrat only run cities have a issue...they don't have a another party to oppose them. Dosen't democracy imply more than two ideology's and isn't that what democracy is about? I Vote for Trump. You vote for drag queens in kindergartens?

Last edited:
East St. Louis, Illinois has done a remarkable job at controlling housing costs as well as a maintaining a tremendous supply of parking in the city.

Just for my own cynical reference: Name ONE major American city that has prospered under liberal democrat stewardship. And explain why you support Democrats.
New York
Philly
Chicago
LA
Houston
Dallas
San Antonio
Austin
Denver
New Orleans
Miami
Tampa
Atlanta
Pittsburgh

Many, many others. Seattle, Portland, Concord, Boston, Baltimore....

Detroit? Denver? San Francisco? Nope. Democrat only run cities have issues. Huge issues
Where in the Midwest do you reside? I was born and raised in San Francisco and now live in the Tri-valley. Are you ashamed to tell where in the Midwest you reside?

BTW I married a girl who was raised in Wisconsin, graduated from UW in Madison and moved to San Francisco. Her parents came to The City too, and her two sisters moved to Texas and Florida where our in laws lived and our nephews and nieces still reside.

Just for my own cynical reference: Name ONE major American city that has prospered under liberal democrat stewardship. And explain why you support Democrats.

I got no part of this fight -- but if all you need is ONE MaryL -- I'll answer your question and we can get on with our lives.

Nashville Tennessee -- I live just south of there. ABSOLUTELY "crane city" with new development. Stealing business from the other 50 states. About 20K new residents every month. VERY low crime problem.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????"

Not all Dem politicians are lit up WOKE, power mad, incompetent boobs. In Tennesse, they are NORMAL people with fair judgement.

Ya got any other questions?

One city thriving under the Rats?

1668570520269.png

New York
Philly
Chicago
LA
Houston
Dallas
San Antonio
Austin
Denver
New Orleans
Miami
Tampa
Atlanta
Pittsburgh

I don't see where any of those towns is really worth a crap. High crime rates, out of control taxes, parking unavailable, people crapping on the sidewalks, etc.

New York
Philly
Chicago
LA
Houston
Dallas
San Antonio
Austin
Denver
New Orleans
Miami
Tampa
Atlanta
Pittsburgh

LOL...
Houston as the 4th largest city in America used to have the lowest murder rate of any large city in America.
These days it's climbing.
Thanks democrats.

Every single city run by democrats has a huge fentanyl issue, coupled with homelessness, What have Democrats solved? What? They just seem to mindlessly feed into it and ignore the Chinese connection. The fentanyl/Mexico thing. Trump isn't the problem, Trump never was.

We don't even have to post pictures and photos of the misery, gloom and squalor ... on the streets of "thriving" democrats cities do we?

too sad for words.

Forum List

Back