Name the females drafted in the NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL. Is the DOJ sanctioning these?

So I guess the twisted logic of the OP is that because women cannot be competitive with men in sports, that we should disregard any attempt to provide them fair access to other professions
That's his underlying motive...yes.

Women have fair access to any job if they can pass the standard requirements.

Like Police and Firefighters?

Yes. Exactly right. Police and fire are open to everyone. Just have to pass the requirements. Background check. Polygraph. Physical fitness tests....which after police academy get very easy for cops and reasonably easy for firemen. Oops...sorry...that was racist....fireperson.

Firefighter will do nicely.

So I guess the twisted logic of the OP is that because women cannot be competitive with men in sports, that we should disregard any attempt to provide them fair access to other professions

Yes. Exactly right. Police and fire are open to everyone. Just have to pass the requirements. Background check. Polygraph. Physical fitness tests....which after police academy get very easy for cops and reasonably easy for firemen. Oops...sorry...that was racist....fireperson.

"Fighter" sounds too mean and aggressive. Plus...liberals like to burn American flags and burn cities. So "fighting" fire could be a micro aggression to imply you are fighting against the protests of minorities. Can't have that.

And....fireman and firewoman are both racist because it may offend a gender fluid person.

So.....fireperson it is.

"Fighter" sounds too mean and aggressive. Plus...liberals like to burn American flags and burn cities. So "fighting" fire could be a micro aggression to imply you are fighting against the protests of minorities. Can't have that.

And....fireman and firewoman are both racist because it may offend a gender fluid person.

So.....fireperson it is.

I know a four-year-old who makes up words, too. Go for it.

Why are little boyz so afraid to say "women"?

Or support diversity?

I intended to ask you that after you explained why you refer to "females" instead of women. One issue at a time.

You are the gender confused. The rest get it.

The rest of you little boyz think "female" is the correct descriptor for a person of the opposite sex of your own species? Or do you prefer sheep? Cows? Goats? Chickens? I'll need some more information to help you with your confusion. My gender is quite clear to me and to anyone who knows how to use Google. I guess that's not you.

It's clear, as in see through, invisible?

Which?

So.....fireperson it is.

I know a four-year-old who makes up words, too. Go for it.

Twin?

Or support diversity?

I intended to ask you that after you explained why you refer to "females" instead of women. One issue at a time.

The rest of you little boyz think "female" is the correct descriptor for a person of the opposite sex of your own species? Or do you prefer sheep? Cows? Goats? Chickens? I'll need some more information to help you with your confusion. My gender is quite clear to me and to anyone who knows how to use Google. I guess that's not you.

Actually female is a perfectly acceptable descriptor of the opposite sex of your own species (if you're a male obviously). And since cows, sheep and chickens have no civil rights, it is obvious which species the OP is speaking about.

Of course I do worry about anyone who would not understand this.

Or support diversity?

Actually female is a perfectly acceptable descriptor of the opposite sex of your own species (if you're a male obviously). And since cows, sheep and chickens have no civil rights, it is obvious which species the OP is speaking about.

Based on Posts #24 and #25, you seem to be struggling enough with the basics of English as a First Language. I don't want to overtax you with the nuances.

I understand that if you approached a woman face to face and addressed her as a "female" (or maybe even a "girl"), you might suffer unpleasant consequences. Remember, Tipsey's got a knife and a garrotte.

But you feel safe being condescending online. That's important to you.

This is a logical fallacy. Nobody believes women can compete in a men's sports league. That said, I remain a staunch supporter of the women's lingerie football leagues.
Yet they claim that women can qualify for our most elite special forces with no problems.

That's right. Women can't physically hack it to play a sport with men. But...they can and should be SEALS and Marine infantry and Delta Force.

This is a logical fallacy. Nobody believes women can compete in a men's sports league. That said, I remain a staunch supporter of the women's lingerie football leagues.
Yet they claim that women can qualify for our most elite special forces with no problems.

That's right. Women can't physically hack it to play a sport with men. But...they can and should be SEALS and Marine infantry and Delta Force.

So you believe eligibility for elite military forces is based solely on physical strength. Where did you serve, again?

Liberals DO NOT support diversity and equality in sports. Well....sometimes they do. Depends who is under represented.

For example....the absurdly racist NFL and NBA. The Utah Jazz NBA team do not reflect the racial makeup of their city or state. The NFLs California teams....have not a single Asian and very few if any Hispanics. But their city and state are huge populations of them.

These are jobs that pay tens of millions of dollars a year....and the left allows Hispanics, Asians and Arabs to be grossly discriminated against. I'm shocked the left is so hypocritical about this.

They'll DEMAND a transgender atheist Arab female be put into Marine Corp infantry for $18,000 a year and get shot at due to "diversity and fairness".

But demand the NBA champion Golden State Warriors have some diversity on their roster to reflect their home city San Francisco....jobs that pay millions of dollars just to play a game????

It boggles my mind

Arab Queer Women and Transgenders Confronting Diverse Religious ...
www.awid.org/.../femini...
Association for Women's Rights in Development
existential questions satisfactorily for some people, they turn to atheism, or to old-new .... that queer women and transgender persons in Lebanon face multiple.
hi, I am saudi arab atheist girl in riyadh. where I go for help :( : atheism
https://www.reddit.com/.../atheism/.../hi_i_am_saudi_arab_atheist_girl_in...
Feb 18, 2016 - I am saudi arabian, girl, 19, and exmuslima atheist. i can tell Family possibly ..... even after I came out as trans, then married another trans woman. ..... convert to whom an additional risk factor might attach (eg a woman), who ...

meets part of your criteria. I'm sure there are a lot more

Or support diversity?

Based on Posts #24 and #25, you seem to be struggling enough with the basics of English as a First Language. I don't want to overtax you with the nuances.

I understand that if you approached a woman face to face and addressed her as a "female" (or maybe even a "girl"), you might suffer unpleasant consequences. Remember, Tipsey's got a knife and a garrotte.

Hmmmm, interesting points.

So you feel comfortable calling all females "Women", even, let's say a 12 year old.

Seems odd to me, but I guess you'd have a reason for such odd thought. No, I really don't want to know why you would think that. It's actually a bit creepy.

So you believe eligibility for elite military forces is based solely on physical strength. Where did you serve, again?

Well...the first few weeks of elite military training is heavily based on physical ability.

Served? Not in military. I served 8 years with Atlanta PD. And our SWAT team had a PT test. Tough one too. Most women couldn't pass it. And the test would be seen as extremely easy compared to that of the elite military forces.

If not, why not?

Are you telling me the DOJ can sanction a State for not including transgenders in public restrooms of their choice, but not those States and Cities that build stadiums costing 100's of millions of taxpayers dollars, that refuse to give women a chance in Pro Sports?

Absurd.

Kathryn Smith hired by Bills as NFL's first female full-time coach
ESPN-Jan 20, 2016
Top Events; NBA; NHL; MLB; Golf (M); Premier League; MLS; NASCAR ..... The Buffalo Bills made history Wednesday by hiring the NFL's first female ... Hammon, the NBA's first female full-time coach, "and realize how exciting this is for ... Linda Bogdan, in 1986, became the NFL's first female scout when she ...

They draft coaches, scouts?

Are you telling me that's the best they can do?

There is not a single female basketball player that could, at a minimum be drafted?

Wow, and no male good enough to make a WNBA team?

Amazing.

Tell me again why the DOJ isn't withold federal funds from these States?

There are women's football, basketball, softball, NWHL

You can watch women's teams

Well...the first few weeks of elite military training is heavily based on physical ability.

Served? Not in military. I served 8 years with Atlanta PD. And our SWAT team had a PT test. Tough one too. Most women couldn't pass it. And the test would be seen as extremely easy compared to that of the elite military forces.
I served in Special Ops and the PT test was the easy part.

Or support diversity?

Do you actually walk up to females and address them as "Woman"?

Like Woman, get in the car. Woman, get me a beer.

That, along with thinking a twelve year old a woman actually is creepier than I posted earlier.

If not, why not?

Are you telling me the DOJ can sanction a State for not including transgenders in public restrooms of their choice, but not those States and Cities that build stadiums costing 100's of millions of taxpayers dollars, that refuse to give women a chance in Pro Sports?

Absurd.

Kathryn Smith hired by Bills as NFL's first female full-time coach
ESPN-Jan 20, 2016
Top Events; NBA; NHL; MLB; Golf (M); Premier League; MLS; NASCAR ..... The Buffalo Bills made history Wednesday by hiring the NFL's first female ... Hammon, the NBA's first female full-time coach, "and realize how exciting this is for ... Linda Bogdan, in 1986, became the NFL's first female scout when she ...

They draft coaches, scouts?

Are you telling me that's the best they can do?

There is not a single female basketball player that could, at a minimum be drafted?

Wow, and no male good enough to make a WNBA team?

Amazing.

Tell me again why the DOJ isn't withold federal funds from these States?

There are women's football, basketball, softball, NWHL

You can watch women's teams

Is there a point? Those aren't diverse are they? Why not?

The DOJ needs to get busy.

What type of special ops?

And I doubt the PT was "easy"

I took a shot of Jack Danials to celebrate the use of the word fallacy, even though it wasn't C_Clayton using it.

What type of special ops?

And I doubt the PT was "easy"
Special Forces....Green Berets.
The Army PT test is 2mins of PU...2mins of SU and a 2 mile run. The standard for us is graded at age 17. 80 pushups and 88 situps and 13min minimum on the 2 mile run. Then they had us do a ruck (unknown distance) and the obstacle course at Camp Row in NC. Compared to what comes later, it was friggen easy.

Forum List

Back