Nancy Pelosi Still Thinks Abortion Is A Woman's Right

Seriously, I think we need to bring back orphanages. They aren't perfect, but I believe they are a better alternative to selfish people considering murder.

Especially if they get adopted by a bald headed billionaire,.. or just a billionaire. That's good too.

Link?

Eejit

Seriously,.. are you really THAT stupid?

ABORTIONS WILL ALWAYS EXIST

No one can FORCE a woman to carry a fetus for nine months

PERIOD
True.
However, the purpose of a law is not to "force" people to do things or not do things.

The purpose of a law is to make the things that one person might choose to do that VIOLATES the rights of another, Punishable.

Again, a troll thread about abortion by screaming hypocrites.
If you say "abortion is murder" and you aren't out somewhere stopping "murder", you are complicit. People who knowingly allow murder to happen are guilty of a crime.
Don't waste your time on the reprobates here who don't agree with you. You are convinced. What more do you need? You are achieving nothing here. Get out there and defend those unborn critters! If you don't, why should we pay attention to you?

Funny how Republicans claim they want less Gov't until it throws a wrench in their stupid ass plans. The only reason they want to stop abortion is out of fear of not being the majority anymore.

So then I wonder what she would do if somebody asked her would she still support what she believes is a woman's right to choose if her mother had chosen to abort her and not give her a chance at life. I guess she might say that she never would have been born so it would make absolutely no difference to her,.. and that's when the majority of us would agree with her. Oh and btw, I agree one hundred percent with the video,.. if abortion clinics were being attacked then the police would have already been on this a long time ago.

My other half's mother was going to get an abortion, but the machine didn't work.
I still support a woman's right to choose for themselves whether they have an abortion.

Funny how "small government" right wingers suddenly become "big government" when they want something.

Forum List

Back