Nashville Flower Shop Refuses Business with Republicans.

Other than you were defending a homophobe's right to hate.

Well, no, that would technically be transphobia.

Again, your side got violent because they didn't like an election result.

Then they shouldn't be in business.

Ok, so then prove that Phillips is homophobic. You’re pointing to events but not showing any evidence of homophobia, other than it just what you believe.

You are using that accusation liberally, so, I’m asking you to provide proof or any evidence whatsoever. Just because I defended Phillips freedom of religion doesn’t mean I’m homophobic, and because he observed his freedom of religion doesn’t mean he is homophobic.

So, still waiting for you to point to anything that indicates any kind of homophobia, beyond just that’s what you think.

He refused to serve gay people. He went to court time after time to confirm his right to be a bigot.

Lol, so, first, that’s untrue, he didn’t refuse to serve gay people, he said he would sell them any cake already made, and second, once again, you have not shown any homophobia. Because he exercised his freedom of religion does not mean he is homophobic.

Why don’t you just admit that you don’t have any proof, you just want to throw those accusations around just because it’s how you feel.

Lol, so, first, that’s untrue, he didn’t refuse to serve gay people, he said he would sell them any cake already made, and second, once again, you have not shown any homophobia. Because he exercised his freedom of religion does not mean he is homophobic.

Yes, it does. Unless he's out stoning his neighbors for working on the Sabbath, Religion is just a bullshit excuse.

Yes, it does. Unless he's out stoning his neighbors for working on the Sabbath, Religion is just a bullshit excuse.

Cotus doesn’t think so, and we’ve been down this road already so I’m not going to debate that with you.

Again, just admit that you have no proof of homophobia, and that it’s all just your opinion, or, provide that proof. The onus is on you, you’ve made an accusation, now provide some proof, your opinion is not proof, you need to show any statement I’ve made that shows homophobia or transphobia. Defending one’s rights does not equate to homophobia.

Other than you were defending a homophobe's right to hate.

Well, no, that would technically be transphobia.

Again, your side got violent because they didn't like an election result.

Then they shouldn't be in business.

Thinking an election was stolen isn't the same as having to spend 10 minutes finding another baker.

They shouldn't be forced to do something else over something as chickenshit as this.

Cotus doesn’t think so, and we’ve been down this road already so I’m not going to debate that with you.

COTUS is a piece of paper, it doesn't think anything, and unless something is specifically spelled out, it's subject to legislation.

Thinking an election was stolen isn't the same as having to spend 10 minutes finding another baker.

That's true. Only a complete retard would believe that. You know Fox News is lying to you, right? They just admitted it and paid out 800 million.

They shouldn't be forced to do something else over something as chickenshit as this.

And all things being equal, you might have a point. First world problems.

But they have the RIGHT to complain if a baker isn't following the law, as these bakers aren't.

Yesterday I had a gas station attendant who was really pissy with me after he fucked up my request. Normally, I'd let it slide, but instead I reported it to his corporate complaint line. If he gets fired, I won't lose any sleep.

COTUS is a piece of paper, it doesn't think anything, and unless something is specifically spelled out, it's subject to legislation.

That's true. Only a complete retard would believe that. You know Fox News is lying to you, right? They just admitted it and paid out 800 million.

But they have the RIGHT to complain if a baker isn't following the law, as these bakers aren't.

Yesterday I had a gas station attendant who was really pissy with me after he fucked up my request. Normally, I'd let it slide, but instead I reported it to his corporate complaint line. If he gets fired, I won't lose any sleep.

Cotus is spelled out and it’s only subject to legislation because the dems want it to be “fluid and evolving”.

So, back to the homophobia, got any proof yet?

Cotus is spelled out and it’s only subject to legislation because the dems want it to be “fluid and evolving”.

As it should be.

If it weren't, then "Freedom of Religion" only would have applied to established English Churches, not Catholics, Jews, Mormons, etc.

Freedom of the press would only apply to actual printing presses and not TV, Radio and the internet.

The Second Amendment would only apply to militias.

As it should be.

If it weren't, then "Freedom of Religion" only would have applied to established English Churches, not Catholics, Jews, Mormons, etc.

Freedom of the press would only apply to actual printing presses and not TV, Radio and the internet.

The Second Amendment would only apply to militias.

Cool

So, do you have any proof of homophobia yet?

I was never a fan of the machine fraud theory, I am a fan of the ballot harvesting one. And Fox saw the jury and knew in Delaware the fix was in.

The law is unconstitutional as enforced.

I was never a fan of the machine fraud theory, I am a fan of the ballot harvesting one. And Fox saw the jury and knew in Delaware the fix was in.

ballot harvesting isn't fraud. It's helping people vote. Republicans don't like when people vote, obviously.

The problem Fox had was that they had them on tape admitting they knew they were lying.

ballot harvesting isn't fraud. It's helping people vote. Republicans don't like when people vote, obviously.

The problem Fox had was that they had them on tape admitting they knew they were lying.
What you need is something with 13 loops and a sudden medium drop.

Quite whining because people won't go along with your dumb ideas.
Nobody's gone along with your fucktarded ideas yet.

That's why America still stands.
By the time it doesn't, you won't be either.

yes. He refused to treat gay people the way he treats straight people.
Ok, explain how that’s homophobia and not just him observing his religion? Also, you called me a homophobe, so, I’m looking at proof of this as well.

Nobody's gone along with your fucktarded ideas yet.

That's why America still stands.
By the time it doesn't, you won't be either.

Yet your side keeps losing elections... Your backwards, racist, homophobic America is dying, and no one will miss it.

Ok, explain how that’s homophobia and not just him observing his religion?
Because he's selectively picking which parts of his religion he'll follow to hate on gay people.

He's not stoning his neighbors for working on Sunday.
He's not refusing to serve couples who live together before Marriage (which would be 75% of them)

He's just using religion as an excuse to not serve gays... ."Look, can I please keep this last little bit of hate?"
Um. No. You can't. Not if you want to run a business in Colorado.

Forum List

Back