Nate Silver - Trumps Chances Are Dwindling

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Well,

That isn't good news to me.

But I will still be voting for Trump in November.

At the same time, he points out that most Trump supporters are not feeling bad about his chances.

Wonder why ?

Well,

At the same time, he points out that most Trump supporters are not feeling bad about his chances.

Wonder why ?

Well Texas is doing what it can to help Trump..Texas governor shuts down drop-off sites for early mail votes

Well,

Wonder why ?

Because they don't live in reality.

They're in a far rightwing bubble where they feel safe, sound, warm and cozy all the time.

Your bubbles are about to be POPPED big-time come November.

And I can't WAIT!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

• Banned
Well,

Wonder why ?

They're in a far rightwing bubble where they feel safe, sound, warm and cozy all the time.

And I can't WAIT!!!

Love those predictions.

Reminds me of 2016.

Keep at it.

BTW: How is that hot spot....South Dakota ?

Well,

Wonder why ?

And I can't WAIT!!!

There are plenty of people that will help you bring this nation down in their own way. I have no problem with us moving into a tribal way of living. Smaller enclaves of protection.

Nate Silver apparently said President Trump only had a 30% chance of winning last time so his opinions are garbage. I said President Trump had a 100% chance of winning last time, and has a 100% chance of another landslide re-election. The only issue is the massive voter fraud the Democrats are planning. And MarcATL, if the anti-Constitutional Democrats get their way, the results will not be in until weeks after Nov. 3.

• Banned
Love those predictions.

Reminds me of 2016.

Keep at it.

BTW: How is that hot spot....South Dakota ?
Let's laugh about it on the night of November 3rd.

Mmmkay?

I laugh at you every day.

I am looking forward to November 3rd.

It will be over. Or it likely won't be. It may be a month or so before they get it all sorted out.

Either way, I am up three SCOTUS judges.

Why would I wait to laugh.

Nate Silver apparently said President Trump only had a 30% chance of winning last time so his opinions are garbage. I said President Trump had a 100% chance of winning last time, and has a 100% chance of another landslide re-election. The only issue is the massive voter fraud the Democrats are planning. And MarcATL, if the anti-Constitutional Democrats get their way, the results will not be in until weeks after Nov. 3.

That is disappointing to think about.

It will be over.

I really love how you're clutching to any little perceived win, the judge thing.

Smells like VICTORY for me in November.

Thank you for that added assurance.

Well,

Wonder why ?

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

It will be over.

I really love how you're clutching to any little perceived win, the judge thing.

3 Scotus judges is a little perceived win. I noticed you had your ass all in a rash about it on other threads.

It's always smelled like it did in 2016.

See you on November 3rd.

3 Scotus judges is a little perceived win. I noticed you had your ass all in a rash about it on other threads.

It's always smelled like it did in 2016.

See you on November 3rd.
See ya!

tenor.gif

Well,

Wonder why ?

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

1601593825830.jpg

HILLARY IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

It will be over.

The judge thing was the only thing we wanted, the rest him trolling Democrats, getting rid of the mandate, rolling back Obama's EOs was a bonus.

Well,

Wonder why ?

And I can't WAIT!!!

Look fool stupid Joe Biden will never be our president even if he wins. Neither will his filthy VP running mate.

Forum List

Back