Nate Silver - Trumps Chances Are Dwindling

Three huge differences since 2016:
1. Biden is not the target of a successful illegal Russian scheme
2. People like Biden
3. Biden is not subject to a criminal investigation.

Well,

That isn't good news to me.

But I will still be voting for Trump in November.

At the same time, he points out that most Trump supporters are not feeling bad about his chances.

Wonder why ?

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

View attachment 395762
HILLARY IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

Hillary Clinton came very close to beating Obama in 2008. Joe Biden was crushed. Then, she did win the nomination in 2016 and was favored to win on election night. Clinton has always been a much tougher candidate that Old Joe. Joe Biden is probably 25% of the man he was in his prime, and even then, he couldn't match up to Clinton.

Joe Biden is a terrible candidate and I believe you will agree on Nov 4.

Look fool stupid Joe Biden will never be our president even if he wins. Neither will his filthy VP running mate.
I like this kinda defeatist talk from Trumpists. Keep 'em coming.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

2. People like Biden
4. Biden isn't the target of a 30+ year negative campaign against him by all Republican forces

Well,

At the same time, he points out that most Trump supporters are not feeling bad about his chances.

Wonder why ?

Nate gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016.

It wouldn't make sense for the country to be leaning towards Sleepy Joe this hard. Especially after Crazy Bernie getting shafted by him. The Fake News is working overtime.

Well,

Wonder why ?

Tell that to President Hilary....

They had her chance of winning at 71.4% and Trump at 28.6%......with 302 electoral votes going to hilary.....

Nate Silver apparently said President Trump only had a 30% chance of winning last time so his opinions are garbage. I said President Trump had a 100% chance of winning last time, and has a 100% chance of another landslide re-election. The only issue is the massive voter fraud the Democrats are planning. And MarcATL, if the anti-Constitutional Democrats get their way, the results will not be in until weeks after Nov. 3.
lol you have the worst critical thinking skills on the planet.

After seeing Trump in the debate who in their right mind would want another four years of that creep.
People who rightly don’t want the far left loons propping up Biden in charge of government.

2. People like Biden

Biden is a petrified piece of shit, who's family used his position to garner money and influence all over the globe (before he became petrified), who smeared people he did not agree with in the press, who lied and stole other's peoples writings, and who was VP to one of the worst POTUS's the country has ever known.

Nate Silver apparently said President Trump only had a 30% chance of winning last time so his opinions are garbage. I said President Trump had a 100% chance of winning last time, and has a 100% chance of another landslide re-election. The only issue is the massive voter fraud the Democrats are planning. And MarcATL, if the anti-Constitutional Democrats get their way, the results will not be in until weeks after Nov. 3.
lol you have the worst critical thinking skills on the planet.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I forgot Billy thinks he knows what critical thinking is.

He certainly does not know how to practice it.

It wouldn't make sense for the country to be leaning towards Sleepy Joe this hard. Especially after Crazy Bernie getting shafted by him. The Fake News is working overtime.
Why not? Biden is a good counter to Trump. He’s a narcissistic asshole and Biden is a good human being.

Forum List

Back