Nate Silver - Trumps Chances Are Dwindling

Either way, I am up three SCOTUS judges.
And all it cost you was the dignity of the nation.

It was going to cost us that either way.

Now, at least there's a chance we'll remain a nation.

A chance to remain a nation? We are at each other’s throats.

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Preserving our government is important....more important than you or I surviving the shooting.
Trump is doing considerable harm to our government.

LOL...Democrats have threatened to stack the courts, want felons to vote, promote open borders, weaponized the CIA, FBI and IRS by allowing political bias into the leadership and clearly giving favor to the Democratic candidates(Hillary), etc. Who is destroying the government? I’ll give you a hint, it started under Obama, the traitor globalist.

Stack the courts? After what McConnell has done... Weaponize CIA? After what Ratcliffe is doing... The DoJ? After what Barr is doing...

Trump is destroying the government. He's turned the executive branch into his re-election campaign.

McConnell is doing his job on the SCOTUS. You guys are pissed she didn't hold out five more months. We can't help that. We own the WH and senate. There is everything legal and nothing wrong there.

Weaponize the CIA ? I think you need to consider what they are doing very carefully. You whiners complain about Russia when it is clear Obama was involved.

Barr is handing you guys your asses. You don't like it so you make up stupid shit to whine about.

Nobody wants the government we had under Obama.

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Preserving our government is important....more important than you or I surviving the shooting.
Good. Your communist government bullshit is getting wrecked. It's only the fucking beginning. We're not even close to dismantling FedZilla.
And you're turning it into a shithole authoritarian government.

Congrats.

You've got nothing to back that statement up.

Ive got an AG that is using the justice system to go easy on Trump’s friends and seeding baseless but defamatory insinuations about his enemies.

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Good. Your communist government bullshit is getting wrecked. It's only the fucking beginning. We're not even close to dismantling FedZilla.

Congrats.

Ive got an AG that is using the justice system to go easy on Trump’s friends and seeding baseless but defamatory insinuations about his enemies.

You've got an AG that is actually highlighting a lot of wrongdoing at the upper levels under Obama.

Get over it.

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

LOL...Democrats have threatened to stack the courts, want felons to vote, promote open borders, weaponized the CIA, FBI and IRS by allowing political bias into the leadership and clearly giving favor to the Democratic candidates(Hillary), etc. Who is destroying the government? I’ll give you a hint, it started under Obama, the traitor globalist.

Stack the courts? After what McConnell has done... Weaponize CIA? After what Ratcliffe is doing... The DoJ? After what Barr is doing...

Trump is destroying the government. He's turned the executive branch into his re-election campaign.

McConnell is doing his job on the SCOTUS. You guys are pissed she didn't hold out five more months. We can't help that. We own the WH and senate. There is everything legal and nothing wrong there.

Weaponize the CIA ? I think you need to consider what they are doing very carefully. You whiners complain about Russia when it is clear Obama was involved.

Barr is handing you guys your asses. You don't like it so you make up stupid shit to whine about.

The const was not set up to force a person to remain on the Court because a party holding the senate would never grant a sitting potus a third appointment. McConnell changed the rules. And eventually the dems will pay back. And we're all worse off for it.

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Congrats.

You've got an AG that is actually highlighting a lot of wrongdoing at the upper levels under Obama.

Get over it.
Is he? Because I always thought that AGs highlight wrongdoing by charging them in court, proving guilty in a trial and getting convictions.

So far this AG is just running his mouth.

Well,

That isn't good news to me.

But I will still be voting for Trump in November.

At the same time, he points out that most Trump supporters are not feeling bad about his chances.

Wonder why ?

NAh don't worry about it, it's designed to supress you

Just last week, Nate Silver’s polls-only forecast gave Hillary Clinton an overwhelming 85 percent chance of winning. But as of Thursday morning, her odds have fallen down to 66.9 percent — suggesting that while Donald Trump is still the underdog, there’s a one-in-three shot he’ll end up the next president.

See he covered his ass a bit.......they make these wild polls until the last week or so....and then he still had her winning by 66% but it's not as stupid as 85%.....wait until the last week, that's when you can start really seeing what the numbers are...

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Congrats.

Get over it.
Is he? Because I always thought that AGs highlight wrongdoing by charging them in court, proving guilty in a trial and getting convictions.

HE may be, but he isn't close to Eric Holder in that department

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Congrats.

Get over it.

HE may be, but he isn't close to Eric Holder in that department
Sure buddy.

Well,

At the same time, he points out that most Trump supporters are not feeling bad about his chances.

Wonder why ?

Because they don't live in reality.

They're in a far rightwing bubble where they feel safe, sound, warm and cozy all the time.

Your bubbles are about to be POPPED big-time come November.

And I can't WAIT!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Said the man that can't understand how you can have a different leader NOW, then in the PAST.

Well,

Wonder why ?

Nate Silver also predicted the Hillary would win Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Nate Silver Boy Genius!!

Well, the "Boy Genius" was schlonged in 2016 (he had HilLIARy at 71% chance of winning) and he will be schlonged again in 2020. The only reason he still has any credibility is because the LWNJ "Brain Trust" at the "Princeton Election Consortium" aka the smartest LWNJ's in the world, had HilLIARy at 99%!!

:rofl:

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

The const was not set up to force a person to remain on the Court because a party holding the senate would never grant a sitting potus a third appointment. McConnell changed the rules. And eventually the dems will pay back. And we're all worse off for it.

What rules did McConnell change ?

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Congrats.

Get over it.

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Congrats.

Get over it.

Eric Holder isn't the AG anymore.

And thank heavens for that !

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Filibuster for SCOTUS nominees. He also decided under Obama that Republicans as a minority were not going to allow any judges to go onto the DC circuit at all and filibustered every nominee to that court regardless of their qualifications which was unprecedented.

I laugh at you every day.

I am looking forward to November 3rd.

It will be over.

Why would I wait to laugh.
I really love how you're clutching to any little perceived win, the judge thing.

Smells like VICTORY for me in November.

Thank you for that added assurance.

The judge thing was the only thing we wanted, the rest him trolling Democrats, getting rid of the mandate, rolling back Obama's EOs was a bonus.

Congress has the legislative power to fix the Banana Republicans power grab in the courts. If Democrats win in Nov. I's say they have a mandate to undo everything Moscow Mitch has done.

I said a chance.

It's up to us.

Filibuster for SCOTUS nominees. He also decided under Obama that Republicans as a minority were not going to allow any judges to go onto the DC circuit at all and filibustered every nominee to that court regardless of their qualifications which was unprecedented.

Oh, yeah.

He changed them back to the way they used to be.

I laugh at you every day.

I am looking forward to November 3rd.

It will be over.

Why would I wait to laugh.
I really love how you're clutching to any little perceived win, the judge thing.

Smells like VICTORY for me in November.

Thank you for that added assurance.

The judge thing was the only thing we wanted, the rest him trolling Democrats, getting rid of the mandate, rolling back Obama's EOs was a bonus.

Congress has the legislative power to fix the Banana Republicans power grab in the courts. If Democrats win in Nov. I's say they have a mandate to undo everything Moscow Mitch has done.

O.K. Yes

You still post stupid shit.

What mandate.

Forum List

Back