National Archives Say Biden Is a Liar

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He’s trying to bullshit his way thru this. But he won’t survive until June.

It's looking more and more like it's going to be Cuomo for the Dems. But don't rule out the Hildebeast just yet. It could STILL rear its hideous head......

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.

Democrats have no choice. If they bring back Hillary, Sander's supporters leave.

If they bring in Cuomo, Sanders supporters leave.

If they keep Biden, hoo boy, they got problems. Sander's supporters leave.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.
He didn’t know? So he lied by pretending he knew.

I would guess he was guessing. People at that level are not the ones who know how offices are run.

Democrats have no choice. If they bring back Hillary, Sander's supporters leave.

That is why you are so desperate for them to dump Biden (despite no evidence they will do so) that you start thread after thread about it.

I would guess he was guessing. People at that level are not the ones who know how offices are run.
Guessing. Sign of a true leader. Gives guesses to the American people pretending they’re factual.

Guessing. Sign of a true leader. Gives guesses to the American people pretending they’re factual.

:lmao:

The hypocrisy in that statement is .... astounding.

That is why you are so desperate for them to dump Biden (despite no evidence they will do so) that you start thread after thread about it.
I bought a pallet of popcorn kernels at Sam’s Club for Trumps debates with Biden.

:lmao:

The hypocrisy in that statement is .... astounding.
You wish.

I do not want the Democrats to dump Biden. I want Biden to choose Stacy Abrams as his running mate.

Biden's lies are being debunked almost as fast as he tells them.

Rump's lies are being debunked as fast as he tells them.

There I corrected it for you.
why didnt you just say something more mature like naaa naaa naaa boo boo what you say bounces off of me and stick to you ...dems are so childish.

Dems are 2 year olds prone to tantrums in the grocery store when they are denied candy.

Forum List

Back