National Archives Say Biden Is a Liar

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He’s trying to bullshit his way thru this. But he won’t survive until June.

Keep quiet!!!
Let him run and bring this up 2 days before Election Day!
Plus...there's not one Liberal who's going to care.

Isn't that the truth. The neighbor of the woman (Reade) who claimed Biden attacked her came out to support her story. She said that even though Creepy Joe did that to her, she's still voting for him.

I find it so amazing how loyal Democrat voters are. It doesn't matter what their politicians do. They continue to vote for them simply because if the (D) next to their name.

Which story. She has given us 2 stories. Her brother said that Reade was touched on the shoulder and neck. Then suddenly a few days later he remembered her second story.

You are a member of a cult and you talk about others. That is a laugh. If Trump shot someone in broad daylight you would defend him. Trump has had a dozen or so complaints against him yet you are still supporting him.
I'm not interested in non-1st Party stories.
What has she said?

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

Keep quiet!!!

Isn't that the truth. The neighbor of the woman (Reade) who claimed Biden attacked her came out to support her story. She said that even though Creepy Joe did that to her, she's still voting for him.

I find it so amazing how loyal Democrat voters are. It doesn't matter what their politicians do. They continue to vote for them simply because if the (D) next to their name.

Which story. She has given us 2 stories. Her brother said that Reade was touched on the shoulder and neck. Then suddenly a few days later he remembered her second story.

You are a member of a cult and you talk about others. That is a laugh. If Trump shot someone in broad daylight you would defend him. Trump has had a dozen or so complaints against him yet you are still supporting him.
Yep. CNN junkie.
That's why I watch all 3 three.
They're all lying, but it makes for great sarcasm.

Keep quiet!!!

Yep. CNN junkie.

You are a Trump junkie. You are a brainless member of a cult.
Biden said all women making accusations of sexual assault must be believed. Why do you insist he’s wrong?

Forum List

Back