National Archives Say Biden Is a Liar

So what you expect us to believe is that it's just coincidence this alleged attack took place in 1993, and in that very same year, a woman called claiming to be the mother of a daughter who was assaulted by a "prominent Senator" and it had nothing to do with Reade? Are you that gullible?
Republicans are not part of the equation here.

You have set the bar. As far as YOU are concerned...accusers are not to be believed.

This is something Dems will deal with.

We see how you deal with it. A woman is to be believed, except if she is accusing a Democrat politician of wrongdoing.

We didn't set the bar, you did, in the Kavanaugh incident.
Sorry but your "concern" here is bullshit

As far as you are concerned ,women should never be believed in these kinds of allegations...unless they are accusing a Democrat.

Your reaction to Trump's accusers and Kavanaugh's accuser illustrates that

You have nothing to say here

It doesn't matter if you believe them or not, it matters whether you take action on them based on your beliefs.

The lefts position is that Kavanaugh should have been removed from the nomination based on their beliefs. In spite of lack of evidence, and the lies told by Ford, ShoeMaker and others promised retaliation if Kavanaugh gets past the confirmation. They stated they will impeach him (since they want to impeach anybody who isn't a commie) and promised one way or another, they will find a way to remove him from the Supreme Court.

Okay, fine. All we are asking for is the same standards for Biden. No, there is no proof, but based on the allegations, he should be removed for the nomination of President, just like you leftists insisted be done to Kavanaugh.

YOU DID set the standards. We are merely using your standards to address the Biden claim.

View attachment 331393

View attachment 331394
What are your standards? Belief is dependent on tbe R or the D? You trashed Ford from the moment her name came out. There was no moment of hear her out and investigate. The Democrats are certainly reaping what they sowed but you Republicans haven’t acted any better.

Sure we did, after we learned she was a liberal activist. She had an ulterior motive. Reade has nothing to gain here. She's a Democrat, and very likely not going to vote for Trump.

For the idiots who can’t read...or are too cowardly to post it...this was the call:

KING: San Luis Obispo, California, hello.

CALLER: Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.

KING: In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?

CALLER: That’s true.
So, is that Reade’s mom, or the mom of another staffer Creepy Joe molested?

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He’s trying to bullshit his way thru this. But he won’t survive until June.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.

With all the shit rolling towards Biden you dont think he's taken the time to find out where those records are and if he can keep them hidden?
I mean we all know Biden is a moron be even he's not that stupid.

He has no control over them. Don’t start yet another conspiracy theory.
set the same standards and questioning yall did against Kavanaugh .... thats all thats being asked ! why is Joe not being vetted on this allegation like Kavanaugh was ? the left set the bar with Kavanaugh now do the same with biden.

Not sure if you realize this dude ... but presidential candidates aren’t vetted by the senate. They are vetted by their voters.

So your dumbass is completely fine with a pedo for president as long as the media doesnt call him out for it.
You are one dumb MF'r!!!!
Tell me you dont remember the days when the media actually vetted a president.
Coyote clearly has no problem with him being a pedo.

For the idiots who can’t read...or are too cowardly to post it...this was the call:

CALLER: Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.

KING: In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?

Where was Biden named in exchange?

YOU have made it clear that you never believe the accusers.
You have no place in this discussion

And you've made it clear to always believe the accusers. Leftists created the standard, and now you don't want to live by it.
Nope. We’ve always said they deserve consideration. The FACTS take it from there or you end up with bogus claims... like this one.
YOU however only consider their claims when the subject is a Dem

Where does it name Biden? Or say anything about assault? It could be anything or anyone.

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.

With all the shit rolling towards Biden you dont think he's taken the time to find out where those records are and if he can keep them hidden?

set the same standards and questioning yall did against Kavanaugh .... thats all thats being asked ! why is Joe not being vetted on this allegation like Kavanaugh was ? the left set the bar with Kavanaugh now do the same with biden.

Not sure if you realize this dude ... but presidential candidates aren’t vetted by the senate. They are vetted by their voters.

So your dumbass is completely fine with a pedo for president as long as the media doesnt call him out for it.
You clearly have problems with truth. You are scraping bottom of the barrel with this one.

To use your logic, you, Ray, and Herewegoagain voted a pedo into office And continue to support him. Facts don’t matter in your whacko world.

You clearly have problems with truth. You are scraping bottom of the barrel with this one.

To use your logic, you, Ray, and Herewegoagain voted a pedo into office And continue to support him. Facts don’t matter in your whacko world.
You continue to defend Pedo Joe. :abgg2q.jpg:

And you've made it clear to always believe the accusers. Leftists created the standard, and now you don't want to live by it.
Nope. We’ve always said they deserve consideration. The FACTS take it from there or you end up with bogus claims... like this one.

Why do you keeps saying it's the claim when most of us on our side are not even talking about that? I'm certainly not. The only thing I said about the allegation itself is I don't know if it's true or not.

What our main focus is on is the hypocrisy of the left. How the left bashed Kavanaugh, said that female victims should always be believed, said that in spite of no evidence against Kavanaugh, he should't be allowed to take a seat on the court. Why are you on the left not saying the same about Biden?

When are you going to demand a Senate investigation? When are you on the left going to demand the FBI do an investigation? When are you going to demand a Senate hearing? I haven't heard a request by one leftist for any of these things. All I see are you people defending Biden.

Why do you keeps saying it's the claim when most of us on our side are not even talking about that? I'm certainly not. The only thing I said about the allegation itself is I don't know if it's true or not.

What our main focus is on is the hypocrisy of the left. How the left bashed Kavanaugh, said that female victims should always be believed, said that in spite of no evidence against Kavanaugh, he should't be allowed to take a seat on the court. Why are you on the left not saying the same about Biden?

When are you going to demand a Senate investigation? When are you on the left going to demand the FBI do an investigation? When are you going to demand a Senate hearing? I haven't heard a request by one leftist for any of these things. All I see are you people defending Biden.

Because I didn’t say that about Kavanaugh.

The hypocrisy of the left? Are you kidding?
I give you Al Franken

YOU, a rando on the internet, knows this but a man who's been in DC his ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE doesn't?

Spare me the bullshit

YOU, a rando on the internet, knows this but a man who's been in DC his ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE doesn't?

Spare me the bullshit

Cut your own BS. Most high up people don’t have a clue how their offices operate, where records are kept etc. I have had plenty of bosses like that.

Spare me the bullshit

Cut your own BS. Most high up people don’t have a clue how their offices operate, where records are kept etc. I have had plenty of bosses like that.
Creepy Joe had 5 months to figure it out before his first interview that asked him about it.

Spare me the bullshit

Creepy Joe had 5 months to figure it out before his first interview that asked him about it.
Why would he need to?

So what you expect us to believe is that it's just coincidence this alleged attack took place in 1993, and in that very same year, a woman called claiming to be the mother of a daughter who was assaulted by a "prominent Senator" and it had nothing to do with Reade? Are you that gullible?
Republicans are not part of the equation here.

You have set the bar. As far as YOU are concerned...accusers are not to be believed.

This is something Dems will deal with.

We see how you deal with it. A woman is to be believed, except if she is accusing a Democrat politician of wrongdoing.

We didn't set the bar, you did, in the Kavanaugh incident.
Sorry but your "concern" here is bullshit

As far as you are concerned ,women should never be believed in these kinds of allegations...unless they are accusing a Democrat.

Your reaction to Trump's accusers and Kavanaugh's accuser illustrates that

You have nothing to say here

It doesn't matter if you believe them or not, it matters whether you take action on them based on your beliefs.

The lefts position is that Kavanaugh should have been removed from the nomination based on their beliefs. In spite of lack of evidence, and the lies told by Ford, ShoeMaker and others promised retaliation if Kavanaugh gets past the confirmation. They stated they will impeach him (since they want to impeach anybody who isn't a commie) and promised one way or another, they will find a way to remove him from the Supreme Court.

Okay, fine. All we are asking for is the same standards for Biden. No, there is no proof, but based on the allegations, he should be removed for the nomination of President, just like you leftists insisted be done to Kavanaugh.

YOU DID set the standards. We are merely using your standards to address the Biden claim.

View attachment 331393

View attachment 331394
What are your standards? Belief is dependent on tbe R or the D? You trashed Ford from the moment her name came out. There was no moment of hear her out and investigate. The Democrats are certainly reaping what they sowed but you Republicans haven’t acted any better.

Sure we did, after we learned she was a liberal activist. She had an ulterior motive. Reade has nothing to gain here. She's a Democrat, and very likely not going to vote for Trump.
She is also a Sanders supporter.

The hypocrisy of the left? Are you kidding?
I give you Al Franken
No thanks. You keep your pervs.
True. I would rather keep a Franken than take a Trump.
Definitely the type of man Dimwingers love.

1588547579697.png

Forum List

Back