National Archives Say Biden Is a Liar

If you mean would it make me vote for Trump? No. I would hold my nose and vote for Biden.

Would it change your mind if there was proof of a sexual assault by Trump? Probably not.

But truth does matter.

If there was any evidence that Trump did sexually assault somebody, yes, it would change my mind. But these bimbos come out of the woodwork once somebody makes a claim. We've seen it repeatedly not only in politics, but in entertainment as well.

You meep saying this “you” shit. Like it means something. It doesn’t. Because you haven’t a clue as to what I have said regarding Kavanaugh.

No, I don't remember, but I can search for it if you like. Yes, you. You are part of the left. There is no denying that.

Yes. I am a leftist. Please search for it.

Can I assume since you are a rightest you are ok with sexual assault as long as your candidate denies it?

Sure seems like you on the left are. You weren't with the Kavanaugh situation.
Provide proof of your claim. Third time you have claimed this.

methinks-M.jpg
I notice Ray has yet to provide anything. Why is that?

Double standards. Many of those women met Trump. You are willing to pick apart inconsistencies if the accused is an R but you believe it wholesale if the accused is a D.

You keep bringing up the Larry King call as if it’s proof. Look at wording and tell me she it actually said? The only person identifying it is Reade. If this was an R would you say the same? Doubtful.

I don't believe anyone is saying that the appearance on the Larry King show is proof of anything other than that she had told other people about the incident many years ago. This wasn't something that just came up now like all of the false accusations against Bret Kavanaugh. Funny how you guys want to forget the fact that the hatchet job attempt on Kavanaugh ever existed!

The only thing the Larry King call shows is this.

AN incident occurred. Not THE incident. To some one.

and that Reade and only Reade, claims it is her mother.
So you think Biden molested another staffer as well. You aren't doing a good job of defending your Pedo hero.
Is that what the phone all claimed liar?
Nope. But you are claiming it isn't Reade's mom, so it must be the mom of another staffer. Apparently, logic isn't your strong suit, Dummy. :iyfyus.jpg:
Ah. Ok. So you are now admitting the phone call said nothing about a sexual assault.

Now, how do we know it is her mother?

View attachment 331122
Hey you lunatic, I said nothing about what happened.

I simply pointed out the fact that your claim it wasn't Reade's mom on the call would logically mean there was another staffer Creepy Joe molested.

I have no idea how you are so fucking stupid you can't figure out where you went wrong with your defense of Creepy Joe. :iyfyus.jpg:

hmmm...you just denied the phone call said anything about a sexual assault. Your words: “nope”.

Now, let’s move on. How do you know it was her mother?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt her mother say it was the reason?
Quote please.

I know dogs are smart and all but they cant read.....like you apparently.

Are you saying someone has posted a transcript of the call? Where?

Read my post you stupid ****.

I did dickhead. Now read the transcript and show us where her mother said that.

Can I assume since you are a rightest you are ok with sexual assault as long as your candidate denies it?

That's where you want to go? JFK, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and the list goes on. As you know, for Democrats, these "little" things are resume enhancements.
I am not a democrat.

And I fully acknowledge neither party holds the highroad in sexual affairs.

Do you?
No democrat? Could have fooled us! So what are you?

That's where you want to go? JFK, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and the list goes on. As you know, for Democrats, these "little" things are resume enhancements.
I am not a democrat.

Do you?
Independent. Left.

what are you?

Double standards. Many of those women met Trump. You are willing to pick apart inconsistencies if the accused is an R but you believe it wholesale if the accused is a D.

You keep bringing up the Larry King call as if it’s proof. Look at wording and tell me she it actually said? The only person identifying it is Reade. If this was an R would you say the same? Doubtful.

I don't believe anyone is saying that the appearance on the Larry King show is proof of anything other than that she had told other people about the incident many years ago. This wasn't something that just came up now like all of the false accusations against Bret Kavanaugh. Funny how you guys want to forget the fact that the hatchet job attempt on Kavanaugh ever existed!

So you think Biden molested another staffer as well. You aren't doing a good job of defending your Pedo hero.
Nope. But you are claiming it isn't Reade's mom, so it must be the mom of another staffer. Apparently, logic isn't your strong suit, Dummy. :iyfyus.jpg:
Ah. Ok. So you are now admitting the phone call said nothing about a sexual assault.

View attachment 331122

I simply pointed out the fact that your claim it wasn't Reade's mom on the call would logically mean there was another staffer Creepy Joe molested.

I have no idea how you are so fucking stupid you can't figure out where you went wrong with your defense of Creepy Joe. :iyfyus.jpg:

hmmm...you just denied the phone call said anything about a sexual assault. Your words: “nope”.

Quote please.

I did dickhead. Now read the transcript and show us where her mother said that.

Why do all your posts require ten miles of scrolling?
I posted a legit question and you went straight to attack mode.
Now why would you do that.....roadkill?

Why do all your posts require ten miles of scrolling?
I posted a legit question and you went straight to attack mode.
Now why would you do that.....roadkill?

1. because I was responding to your nine miles of scrolling. Each post adds a mile.

2. I gave you a legit answer. You dodged.

3. If you can’t handle being called a dickhead, don’t call me a ****.

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He’s trying to bullshit his way thru this. But he won’t survive until June.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.

With all the shit rolling towards Biden you dont think he's taken the time to find out where those records are and if he can keep them hidden?
I mean we all know Biden is a moron be even he's not that stupid.

He has no control over them. Don’t start yet another conspiracy theory.
set the same standards and questioning yall did against Kavanaugh .... thats all thats being asked ! why is Joe not being vetted on this allegation like Kavanaugh was ? the left set the bar with Kavanaugh now do the same with biden.

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.

With all the shit rolling towards Biden you dont think he's taken the time to find out where those records are and if he can keep them hidden?

set the same standards and questioning yall did against Kavanaugh .... thats all thats being asked ! why is Joe not being vetted on this allegation like Kavanaugh was ? the left set the bar with Kavanaugh now do the same with biden.

Not sure if you realize this dude ... but presidential candidates aren’t vetted by the senate. They are vetted by their voters.

I apologize for the gay ass heart eye emoji.
Again it seems to be the only top emoji.
Signed: No Homo.

Not sure if you realize this dude ... but presidential candidates aren’t vetted by the senate. They are vetted by their voters.
and the voters want to see the records from Delaware .

I am not a democrat.

Do you?
Independent. Left.

what are you?
Yet you support every Dem candidate there has been.

So your dumbass is completely fine with a pedo for president as long as the media doesnt call him out for it.
You are one dumb MF'r!!!!
Tell me you dont remember the days when the media actually vetted a president.

View attachment 331122

Quote please.

You post was something about dogs being smart.

So your dumbass is completely fine with a pedo for president as long as the media doesnt call him out for it.

Are you fine with a pedo for president (using your same requirements for lack of evidence)?

The media sure didn’t vet Trump.

I am not a democrat.

Do you?
Independent. Left.

what are you?
Nope.

What are you?

Why? Which voters?

That is not where harrassment compaints would be stored.

Are you fine with a pedo for president (using your same requirements for lack of evidence)?

The media sure didn’t vet Trump.
what ??? you have got to be kidding ! if the left had anything ! any tiny little thing they could use against Trump it would be out ! look at all the lies about russian collusion they could not prove ! you know and i know your party has no problem with lies and double standards ...

I am not a democrat.

Do you?
Independent. Left.

what are you?
Oh, please.
Nope.

What are you?
I am a conservative.

I am not a democrat.

Do you?
Independent. Left.

what are you?
Nope.

What are you?
I am a conservative.
What party?

Why? Which voters?

That is not where harrassment compaints would be stored.
he's got to release the Delaware records traitor .... and i would like to see details on his meetings with russian ,china, ukraine leaders as much as i would Reades actions.

Forum List

Back