National Archives Say Biden Is a Liar

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He’s trying to bullshit his way thru this. But he won’t survive until June.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.
YOU, a rando on the internet, knows this but a man who's been in DC his ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE doesn't?

Spare me the bullshit

Cut your own BS. Most high up people don’t have a clue how their offices operate, where records are kept etc. I have had plenty of bosses like that.
Creepy Joe had 5 months to figure it out before his first interview that asked him about it.
Why would he need to?
Um, mainly because he told the world where to go to look for the complaint, and where it wouldn't be kept. He was wrong on both counts.

Sure is getting hard to defend the pedo, huh? :abgg2q.jpg:

2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Friday morning that the National Archives would hold his personnel records, but the National Archives have denied this.

He probably doesn't know. Personnel records, and certainly official complaints sent to the Senate wouldn't be kept in Biden's possession. There are central repositories for that sort of stuff.
YOU, a rando on the internet, knows this but a man who's been in DC his ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE doesn't?

Spare me the bullshit

Cut your own BS. Most high up people don’t have a clue how their offices operate, where records are kept etc. I have had plenty of bosses like that.
Creepy Joe had 5 months to figure it out before his first interview that asked him about it.
Why would he need to?
Um, mainly because he told the world where to go to look for the complaint, and where it wouldn't be kept. He was wrong on both counts.

How was he wrong on both counts pedo-voter?

Spare me the bullshit

Why would he need to?

Your ignorance on this subject is amusing. You really should go watch his interview if you are going to try to make excuses for the pedo.

Spare me the bullshit

Why would he need to?

Your ignorance on this subject is amusing. You really should go watch his interview if you are going to try to make excuses for the pedo.
You can’t answer this?

Spare me the bullshit

Why would he need to?

You can’t answer this?
Yes, I can.

Biden claimed the records would be in the National Archives. The director of the National Archives said a few hours later he was full of shit. Do you even know what thread you are posting in you raving lunatic?

Spare me the bullshit

Why would he need to?

You can’t answer this?
Yes, I can.

Biden claimed the records would be in the National Archives. The director of the National Archives said a few hours later he was full of shit. Do you even know what thread you are posting in you raving lunatic?

You said he was wrong on both counts, pedo-voter, what is the other count?

Spare me the bullshit

Why would he need to?

You can’t answer this?
Yes, I can.

Perhaps you should click on the link in the OP and get an education, Window Licker.

It points out exactly what two counts he was lying about. You don't even have to read the actual article cuz it is spelled out in bullet points at the top in large type.

Man, you are embarrassing yourself here, but then it's hard to defend a senile Pedo without embarrassing yourself. :abgg2q.jpg:

Spare me the bullshit

Why would he need to?

You can’t answer this?
Yes, I can.

Perhaps you should click on the link in the OP and get an education, Window Licker.

It points out exactly what two counts he was lying about. You don't even have to read the actual article cuz it is spelled out in bullet points at the top in large type.

Man, you are embarrassing yourself here, but then it's hard to defend a senile Pedo without embarrassing yourself. :abgg2q.jpg:
You a part time magician? Just like that *poof* you made her disappear lol

Spare me the bullshit

Why would he need to?
exactly why would he need to ! that the point ! he's not being scrutinized like he would be if a conservative were being accused ! are you really trying to say that there is no double standard ?

And has since asked the Senate to search for and publicly release anything they find, dope.

Keep quiet!!!
Let him run and bring this up 2 days before Election Day!
Plus...there's not one Liberal who's going to care.

Keep quiet!!!

Isn't that the truth. The neighbor of the woman (Reade) who claimed Biden attacked her came out to support her story. She said that even though Creepy Joe did that to her, she's still voting for him.

I find it so amazing how loyal Democrat voters are. It doesn't matter what their politicians do. They continue to vote for them simply because if the (D) next to their name.

There is nothing to bullshit through. His accuser's story has fallen apart.

Keep quiet!!!

Isn't that the truth. The neighbor of the woman (Reade) who claimed Biden attacked her came out to support her story. She said that even though Creepy Joe did that to her, she's still voting for him.

I find it so amazing how loyal Democrat voters are. It doesn't matter what their politicians do. They continue to vote for them simply because if the (D) next to their name.
Let's be honest...
Liberals will defend any act committed by anyone identifying as a D.
Portfolio Rs will defend any act committed by anyone identifying as an R.

Who told you that, CNN?
Anything but. Groping Joe is toast.

Keep quiet!!!

Which story. She has given us 2 stories. Her brother said that Reade was touched on the shoulder and neck. Then suddenly a few days later he remembered her second story.

You are a member of a cult and you talk about others. That is a laugh. If Trump shot someone in broad daylight you would defend him. Trump has had a dozen or so complaints against him yet you are still supporting him.

Keep quiet!!!

Which story. She has given us 2 stories. Her brother said that Reade was touched on the shoulder and neck. Then suddenly a few days later he remembered her second story.

You are a member of a cult and you talk about others. That is a laugh. If Trump shot someone in broad daylight you would defend him. Trump has had a dozen or so complaints against him yet you are still supporting him.
Yep. CNN junkie.

Who told you that, CNN?
Anything but. Groping Joe is toast.

Reade has told us that. She has told us 2 stories. I do believe her first story but not her second.

Keep quiet!!!

Yep. CNN junkie.

You are a Trump junkie. You are a brainless member of a cult.

Forum List

Back