National Geographic on 9/11

Gee, thanks for disproving my point. :rolleyes: :lol:

Thank you for proving mine.

bent tight is slipping. In his last couple of unpersausive posts, he failed to call somebody a "****."

This clearly means that he realizes that he's lost.

Really? What did I lose? I pointed out you guys are dishonest about the poll and divecon falsely accused creativedreams of lying. The problem is you are so mentally immature you let personal feelings trump basic honesty.

bent tight is slipping. In his last couple of unpersausive posts, he failed to call somebody a "****."

I was going to post the same thing. Its been what, nine whole posts and he hasn't called anyone a "****" yet! That's pretty impressive.

Wow. You must have one truly boring life.

I have a good life. And I'd bet you'd argue for the next 100 pages that I don't.

1. I never claimed it was an inside job. For some reason it pisses you girl scouts off so much that I am honest in saying I don't know what happened that you have to repeatedly put words in my mouth.

Thats true, you have never taken a stand on anything; its called being a coward and you're very good at it.

The top military leaders attacked their own headquarters. And you call others stupid? You may have just set the gold standard there fry-chief.

Actually dumbass, it is held on the first Tuesday that follows a Monday in November. Now if I wanted to, I could point this out for the next 15 posts like you do when you think you've shown someone to be ignorant (the difference being is that you are actually ignorant of a great many things none the least of which is 9/11).

4. If there was a plan for a False Flag what makes you think the planning could ONLY START once the POTUS is in office?

I think actually you usurped #2 which previously set the gold standard with that; So they would just trust the structure in place to pull off this elaborate plan? Yeah...right. Of course, in your world President-Elects probably have the power to appoint generals and whatever to allow such events to take place. LOL.

Gee, you are a never ending source of amusement aren't you. God bless the girl that beat the shit out of you that bent you into the twisted joke of a twit you are today.

There's some shit there too dumb to address but I will point out once again you lie about my position just to do name calling.

[Translation] I (Curvelight) have nothing.

You're deriding others for name calling.

Here's a question you won't answer; what exactly is your position on anything? Hmm? What is your position on 9/11? What is your position on Fench Toast versus Pancakes? What is your position on whether it's partly cloudy or partly sunny?

The only reason you are here is to get attention. I think I am just about ready to stop giving you mine.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving mine.

Really? What did I lose? I pointed out you guys are dishonest about the poll and divecon falsely accused creativedreams of lying. The problem is you are so mentally immature you let personal feelings trump basic honesty.
not that you lost the argument, but that you ARE lost

see, you need a remedial reading comprehension class

I knew he wouldn't get it.

I knew I could count on an intelligent member of USMB to catch the nuance.

Kudos to you, again, divey. :clap2:

Ridicule and associated razzings to the idiot, bent tight -- again -- too! :razz:

:lol:

Let's see...you, liability, fizz, and candycorn all claimed part of the response to the poll was about competency and not an inside job. Once again, you accused creativedreams of lying for saying that NG said 1/3 suspect an inside job. Even after the poll was linked you refused to man up and admit you were wrong, but you want to preach about reading comprehension? The entire poll was nothing but conspiracy questions:

"Participants in the poll were asked to respond to "several serious accusations that some people have made against the federal government in recent years." Five conspiracy theories were described and participants were asked if each was "very likely, somewhat likely or unlikely."

The title of the article covering the Poll says:

"Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy"

So we have the title from the Scripps website verifying creativedreams did not lie and rock solid proof all of the questions asked were conspiracies, but you want to preach about reading comprehension? I seriously doubt you or the rest of your little whiny camp will ever admit you fucked up because that would require honesty and between the four of you there is absolutely zilch.

(divecon is so predictable his only response will be to say I'm a liar or some other name calling and he will completely avoid the facts and his little whiny crew will help him by trying to scream loud enough to avoid admitting they fucked up too. You guys are a fucking joke.)

Thats true, you have never taken a stand on anything; its called being a coward and you're very good at it.

The top military leaders attacked their own headquarters. And you call others stupid? You may have just set the gold standard there fry-chief.

Actually dumbass, it is held on the first Tuesday that follows a Monday in November. Now if I wanted to, I could point this out for the next 15 posts like you do when you think you've shown someone to be ignorant (the difference being is that you are actually ignorant of a great many things none the least of which is 9/11).

I think actually you usurped #2 which previously set the gold standard with that; So they would just trust the structure in place to pull off this elaborate plan? Yeah...right. Of course, in your world President-Elects probably have the power to appoint generals and whatever to allow such events to take place. LOL.

Gee, you are a never ending source of amusement aren't you. God bless the girl that beat the shit out of you that bent you into the twisted joke of a twit you are today.

There's some shit there too dumb to address but I will point out once again you lie about my position just to do name calling.

Here's a question you won't answer; what exactly is your position on anything? Hmm? What is your position on 9/11? What is your position on Fench Toast versus Pancakes? What is your position on whether it's partly cloudy or partly sunny?

The only reason you are here is to get attention. I think I am just about ready to stop giving you mine.

I have taken a stand. The reason why it upsets you so much is because taking a stand based on factzzz is so boring to you the only response you have is to make false claims. When you grow up and realize the difference between facts and beliefs it will much easier for you to be honest and have good dialogues. I suspect your response will prove you are no where near that point. Especially in how you ignore the fact the poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions.

I have taken a stand. The reason why it upsets you so much is because taking a stand based on factzzz is so boring to you the only response you have is to make false claims. When you grow up and realize the difference between facts and beliefs it will much easier for you to be honest and have good dialogues. I suspect your response will prove you are no where near that point. Especially in how you ignore the fact the poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions.

Okay...what is your stand on the 9/11 Commission Report?

This should be good.

Let's see...you, liability, fizz, and candycorn all claimed part of the response to the poll was about competency and not an inside job. Once again, you accused creativedreams of lying for saying that NG said 1/3 suspect an inside job. Even after the poll was linked you refused to man up and admit you were wrong, but you want to preach about reading comprehension? The entire poll was nothing but conspiracy questions:

I also question any poll where "they" are involved. Mention specifics and your numbers nosedive.

I also question any poll where "they" are involved. Mention specifics and your numbers nosedive.

More of your dishonesty. The "they" is referencing the government. Once again, the poll asked questions based on 5 conspiracies all involving the government. Do you retract your deflection about "competency" or are you going to shock us and be honest and admit the poll asked all conspiracy questions?

Holy fuck your dishonesty is amusing and it shows how pathetic you are. You purposefully edited this part out of my post from the Scripps article:

The entire poll was nothing but conspiracy questions:

"Participants in the poll were asked to respond to "several serious accusations that some people have made against the federal government in recent years." Five conspiracy theories were described and participants were asked if each was "very likely, somewhat likely or unlikely."

You're a fucking dishonest shitbag. You actually edited out the very facts that prove your claim about "competency" is wrong. This is why you deserve nothing.

So we have the title from the Scripps website verifying creativedreams did not lie and rock solid proof all of the questions asked were conspiracies, but you want to preach about reading comprehension? I seriously doubt you or the rest of your little whiny camp will ever admit you fucked up because that would require honesty and between the four of you there is absolutely zilch.

(divecon is so predictable his only response will be to say I'm a liar or some other name calling and he will completely avoid the facts and his little whiny crew will help him by trying to scream loud enough to avoid admitting they fucked up too. You guys are a fucking joke.)
LOL
you seriously need professional help

LOL

Good job on not letting anyone down and avoiding the facts again. I never thought for a second you would man up and apologize to creativedreams but I had to post the facts repeatedly to remove any doubt.

LOL

Good job on not letting anyone down and avoiding the facts again. I never thought for a second you would man up and apologize to creativedreams but I had to post the facts repeatedly to remove any doubt.

see, more proof you lack reading comprehension skills

the title(written by either the reporter of the editor) was not substantiated in the actual poll
the poll question lumped SEVERAL options into one
so, you can NOT conclude that the people that responded ALL believed it was an inside job
only dishonest troofer fuckers like you do shit like that

LOL

the title(written by either the reporter of the editor) was not substantiated in the actual poll
so, you can NOT conclude that the people that responded ALL believed it was an inside job

Your stupidity is stupendous!

ALL OF THE QUESTIONS WERE CONSPIRACY QUESTIONS AND THEY DID NOT LUMP THEM ALL TOGETHER.

Do you get what that means? I doubt it. Pay attention you dumbass:

From the FIRST paragraph:

"More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll."

It really is hard to tell if you are truly that fucking dumb or if you prefer being seen as that dumb to avoid apologizing to creativedreams. On that ONE QUESTION 36% responded in the affirmative. They asked other questions such as a missile on the Pentagon and if explosives were used on the towers:

"Sixteen percent said it's "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that "the collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings."

Twelve percent suspect the Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists."

They did not "lump" those together you idiot and you can't add percentages. I'm guessing you read this part:

"Thirty-six percent of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

...and from that your stupid ass tried to claim they "lumped" them altogether. They did not lump them together. Learn how to read and be man enough to apologize when you falsely accuse someone of lying.

Your stupidity is stupendous!

ALL OF THE QUESTIONS WERE CONSPIRACY QUESTIONS AND THEY DID NOT LUMP THEM ALL TOGETHER.

Do you get what that means? I doubt it. Pay attention you dumbass:

From the FIRST paragraph:

"More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll."

It really is hard to tell if you are truly that fucking dumb or if you prefer being seen as that dumb to avoid apologizing to creativedreams. On that ONE QUESTION 36% responded in the affirmative. They asked other questions such as a missile on the Pentagon and if explosives were used on the towers:

"Sixteen percent said it's "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that "the collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings."

Twelve percent suspect the Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists."

They did not "lump" those together you idiot and you can't add percentages. I'm guessing you read this part:

"Thirty-six percent of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

...and from that your stupid ass tried to claim they "lumped" them altogether. They did not lump them together. Learn how to read and be man enough to apologize when you falsely accuse someone of lying.
god damn you are too fucking stupid

Forum List

Back