National housing shortage getting worse.

In many places, that's no longer allowed. Heck,some places have effectively banned ROOMMATES.

You first.

Again: you first.

You're not this stupid. It's not possible.

Probably. I suspect it's typical construction, slapped together quick and cheap, falling apart as soon as it's finished. Probably already leaking.
You suspect wrong. This is a high risk hurricane area. Builders don't build here with anything but the toughest materials. This building is solid concrete from top to bottom and the windows are hurricane-bullet proof an inch thick.

The owners get a break from supplement$$ from some kind of government program, which is also why the rents are so relatively low.
Adios, maybe Marshal Dillon will agree with you. Seems truth doesn't enthrall you much.
Truth is totally on my side, not at all on yours. 😐

Good for those of us who own homes. ;)

Good for those who build homes.

Good for those who finance homes.

Good for those who repair homes.

Good for a lot of people. Opposite of China having too many homes, not enough people looking for homes.
Especially with Biden padding his vote counts with thousands of illegal aliens, he airlifts into the cities. Instead of this getting fixed, it's getting worse, and will continue to be, as long as Biden and other screwball Democrats are in charge.

With a mass deportation program reminiscent of Eisenhower's effective Operation Wetback (1954-1959), the now millions of illegal aliens that Biden has dumped in here, would leave, and vacancies would return to their normal levels, as would rents.

That's the exactly the crude attitude of today's rent gouger landlords. That's why people like you, and them need to be taken to task, with no sympathy whatsoever.

Now that you inspired me to think of it, in addition to capping rents at 5%, there should be rent ROLLBACKS to 2018 levels, and reparations paid to renters, whom the greed freaks have gouged for the past 3 years. To be paid only by the landlords of course.
Go red! MAGA. :D

The word 'reperations' is not in my vocabulary.
And #2, caps are for Commies.

n addition to capping rents at 5%, there should be rent ROLLBACKS to 2018 levels,
Since 2018, real estate prices in this area have risen 27% and you want to cap rents at 5%. Inflation is over 9% and you want to cap rents at 5%. LMAO. Good luck with that parasite. BTW, what the hell did you do to deserve reparations? No one forced you to pay those rents. It is a free country, you are welcome to go sponge off someone else.

That's the exactly the crude attitude of today's rent gouger landlords. That's why people like you, and them need to be taken to task, with no sympathy whatsoever.

Now that you inspired me to think of it, in addition to capping rents at 5%, there should be rent ROLLBACKS to 2018 levels, and reparations paid to renters, whom the greed freaks have gouged for the past 3 years. To be paid only by the landlords of course.
Go red! MAGA. :D
How do you clothe and feed yourself?

You suspect wrong. This is a high risk hurricane area. Builders don't build here with anything but the toughest materials. This building is solid concrete from top to bottom and the windows are hurricane-bullet proof an inch thick.

The owners get a break from supplement$$ from some kind of government program, which is also why the rents are so relatively low.

Truth is totally on my side, not at all on yours. 😐
May your childlike innocence never be shattered.

Nothing has produced shortages and 100-200% rental housing inflation, more than communities suddenly becoming saturated with renters looking for units. And nobody has saturated cities with new people, more than Biden.

In January (2022) I moved out of an apartment that I was paying $600/mo. That apt now rents for $1200/mo. Deposit went from $300 to $1200.
Except it has been happening in NW Arkansas since 2014.

Forum List

Back