National Laughing Stock Obama says it's easier to by a Glock than a book!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Most blacks can't read so what would they want with a book anyway?

Obama at Dallas Police Memorial: Easier 'to Buy A Glock' Than a Book - Breitbart

july 12 2016 Speaking at Tuesday’s Memorial for the fallen Dallas Police officers, President Obama suggested it is easier ‘to buy a Glock” than a book in many communities.
He suggested that police relations with minority communities are in tatters because “we flood communities with so many guns it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock that [to] get his hands on a computer or even a book.” Yet we tell the police “to keep those neighborhoods in check at all costs,” he said. Obama added that we then “feign surprise when the tensions boil over.”

Obama said we all know this to be true but “we cannot even talk about these things.” He said we will not make progress until we can talk

I listened to about 5 minutes of Obama today.
He id say one thing that made sense,
I will paraphrase.
He said that people look to the authorities for help, but do so little to help themselves.
He's right.
Then he went into a rant about White people and I shut it off.

What an idiot. It's been a while since I shopped at Barnes & Noble, but I distinctly remember there was no background check and my purchase didn't cost $700.

Obozo is talking about street purchases. No black buys a gun at a gun store or gun show.
Of course he is. Growing up privileged in the streets of Hawaii, I'm sure the Magic Negro is speaking well within his field of expertise.

What an idiot. It's been a while since I shopped at Barnes & Noble, but I distinctly remember there was no background check and my purchase didn't cost $700.
The point he was making, to the non idiots, is that many communities don't have a Barnes & Noble.
No Walmart either? I want to watch you tie yourself in knots trying to prove negroes can't buy books.

The point he was making, to the non idiots, is that many communities don't have a Barnes & Noble.

You can buy books at the grocery store or the local CVS.

When Obama became President ...his inner totalitarian dwarf jumped right in.....or out...

What a President!

Forum List

Back