National Security Jeopardized First Day of Trump-America's Credibility Destroyed

Even the more angry Trump opponents did not expect Trump to do so much damage his first day in office. Trump, with his pathological lying beginning at his opening inauguration concert and continuing into his first day in office, has confirmed his affliction and shattered any expectation of being a President that could be trusted or willing to put the good of the nation before his secondary affliction of narcissism. Trump's has shown he will put his ego in front of the nation's safety and welfare.

Who in the world is going to believe Trump or what comes out of the White House after his and their despicable displays of dishonesty and lying at the very start of his Presidency? Why would any world leaders trust or depend on what Trump says or what is issued from the White House?

/---- I feel your pain Libturd. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Trump is clearly more unhinged even than his followers. The man is mentally ill.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual 5 Code for Narcissistic Personalty Disorder (NPD) DSM-5 30.81
"The definition of NPD states that it comprises of a persistent manner of grandiosity, a continuous desire for admiration, along with a lack of empathy. It starts by early adulthood and occurs in a range of situations, as signified by the existence of any 5 of the next 9 standards (American Psychiatric Association, 2013):"
Narcissistic Personality Disorder DSM-5 301.81 (F60.81) - Therapedia

• A grandiose logic of self-importance (Fits Trump)
  • A fixation with fantasies of infinite success, control, brilliance, beauty, or idyllic love (Fits Trump)
  • A credence that he or she is extraordinary and exceptional and can only be understood by, or should connect with, other extraordinary or important people or institutions (Fits Trump)
  • A desire for unwarranted admiration (Fits Trump)
  • A sense of entitlement (Fits Trump)
  • Interpersonally oppressive behavior
  • No form of empathy
  • Resentment of others or a conviction that others are resentful of him or her (Fits Trump)
  • A display of egotistical and conceited behaviors or attitudes (Fits Trump)
I figure Trump meets 7 of the 9 criteria.
Diagnosis: 301.81 Donald Trump is mad as a hatter.

Dude, he is full blown nine out of nine. Empathy? Someone hands him their purple heart and his response is "I always wanted one of these". No, no empathy whatsoever.

And check this out,

Interpersonal Oppression. The idea that one group is better than another and has the right to control the other, which gets structured into institutions, gives permission and reinforcement for individual members of the dominant group to personally disrespect or mistreat individuals in the oppressed group.

Nine out of nine. I don't see how Melania does it. She must have the patience of Job.
You could be bang on. Trump is a tyrant in the making.

Forum List

Back