Nationwide Stop & Frisk?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Word is that Trump will suggest that we institute "Stop and Frisk" nationwide in order to combat crime.

Good idea?

Apart from the fact that crime is down....lowest rate in decades.....doing so would be "fuck you" to the small government folks...yes?

Stop and frisk is a great thing. It has nothing to do with small and big governments though. It's just a daily task for cops who are already employed, which leads to less work for them down the road.

I'll only let female cops frisk me. Preferably a strip search to include body cavity.

She's ready...with nightclub and cuffs

th

National stop and frisk?

No problem, if they do it equally

Word is that Trump will suggest that we institute "Stop and Frisk" nationwide in order to combat crime.

Good idea?

Apart from the fact that crime is down....lowest rate in decades.....doing so would be "fuck you" to the small government folks...yes?
It wouldn't require more government, just violation of personal privacy. Should anyone have the right to criminal stuff, though? I don't see anything wrong with it, to be honest.

Good idea?

It wouldn't require more government, just violation of personal privacy. Should anyone have the right to criminal stuff, though? I don't see anything wrong with it, to be honest.
wake-the-fk.jpg

Good idea?

That is crazy talk.

Good idea?

View attachment 90523

Calling me a liar, Sonny?
Where do you get that from? If I had wanted to call you a liar, I would've just said it point blank. I don't circle the globe to get next door.
Obviously, you're assuming something that's just not there.

Good idea?

View attachment 90531
Well, that was certainly enlightening, Sonny.

Good idea?

View attachment 90523

Where do you get that from? If I had wanted to call you a liar, I would've just said it point blank. I don't circle the globe to get next door.

What don't you buy?

Good idea?

That is crazy talk.
Why?

Good idea?

That is crazy talk.
Why?

Because you....and every other human being in this nation....has a right to not be stopped and frisked at the whim of a person with a badge and a gun. That is why.

Good idea?

View attachment 90523

What don't you buy?
That crime is down. We've discussed this topic many times already. We see it totally different. Take a look at what you said in the opening thread to this post. In my opinion, crime is up.

Forum List

Back