Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

No, the question here is whether or not he is a veteran at all. All we have now is the gentleman's word on it.

And you heard about the Lies of Senator Blumenthal, haven't you? Liberal lying about this isn't unheard of.
Isn’t Blumenthal the one who claimed bone spurs?

President Trump never claimed to be the military hero that Blumenthal and Phillips did.
Trump on numerous occasions claimed to KNOW more about the military than the generals -- even tho he did everything in his power to not serve in the military.

If someone never went to medical school, never worked as a doctor -- would you believe them if they said they knew more about heart surgery than heart surgeons?

This is why I say Trump lovers are pathetic

No Trump never claimed to know more about "the military" than the Generals.

He claimed to know more about ISIS than the Generals.

Being active duty Army I can tell you, there are quite a few ignorant Generals running around who don't don't know shit, they are political animals. So the statement was true in many instances.

Not to mention the very obvious fact that the Democratic Party is chock full of politicians who have said very dumb things that I haven't seen you or other idiotic liberals making fun of.
Again...you folks are pathetic.....let's look at one of his quotes about ISIS and how he knows more than the generals about "the military"...

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me,” he bragged in November 2015. “They don’t know much because they’re not winning,” -- so the generals don't know much about winning? But the person who has never participated in any type of military conflict in his life knows more? based on what? your own delusional sycophancy?

Here is another idiotic Trump quote about his military genius " 'I will be so good at the military, your head will spin' -- those are the ramblings of an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about...and just like you folks did with Bush, trying to justify that failure of a presidency, you will find a way to justify all of the bullshit Trump says....and just like Bush, when times passes, you will pretend you really never supported the guy...

And for old-times sake -- here is one of his wall quotes (When asked about building a wall) "By the way, and nobody knows how easy that would be. And I mean, it would be, it would be tall, it would be powerful, we would make it very good-looking. It would be as good as a wall’s got to be, and people will not be climbing over that wall, believe me.”

Trump lovers are pathetic...

All your bullshit ramblings aside, what I said is 100% true, Trump has NEVER said he knows more the military than the Generals.

He says he is 64.
Assuming he was drafted at his earliest possible age, it would be 1972.
Basic training, then training to go to Vietnam puts him in 1973.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
He says he is 64.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
He lied about everything else, so it would be no surprise if he lied about being in Vietnam, too. It is ironic that the left wing airheads who attacked the students though Philips was more sympathetic for be a Vietnam vet, when their ilk spit on out soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them baby killers.
LBJ was the only person who was called a baby killer and there`s zero evidence that anyone was spit on. The vets were ignored when they came home just as the Korean vets were but the Korean vets didn`t spend the rest of their lives telling whoppers about being spit on by Jane Fonda or whoever. My 2 brothers in law served in Vietnam, came home, got jobs and families and didn`t embarrass themselves by whining for the next 40 years.
Correction: The vets were indeed treated poorly and it was the VFW and American legion who treated them like shit.
Bullshit. It was the Democrats who treated the vets like shit, assholes like John Kerry who went before Congress and characterized the American soldiers who fought there as war criminals.

Isn’t Blumenthal the one who claimed bone spurs?

President Trump never claimed to be the military hero that Blumenthal and Phillips did.
Trump on numerous occasions claimed to KNOW more about the military than the generals -- even tho he did everything in his power to not serve in the military.

If someone never went to medical school, never worked as a doctor -- would you believe them if they said they knew more about heart surgery than heart surgeons?

Being active duty Army I can tell you, there are quite a few ignorant Generals running around who don't don't know shit, they are political animals. So the statement was true in many instances.

Not to mention the very obvious fact that the Democratic Party is chock full of politicians who have said very dumb things that I haven't seen you or other idiotic liberals making fun of.
Again...you folks are pathetic.....let's look at one of his quotes about ISIS and how he knows more than the generals about "the military"...

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me,” he bragged in November 2015. “They don’t know much because they’re not winning,” -- so the generals don't know much about winning? But the person who has never participated in any type of military conflict in his life knows more? based on what? your own delusional sycophancy?

Here is another idiotic Trump quote about his military genius " 'I will be so good at the military, your head will spin' -- those are the ramblings of an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about...and just like you folks did with Bush, trying to justify that failure of a presidency, you will find a way to justify all of the bullshit Trump says....and just like Bush, when times passes, you will pretend you really never supported the guy...

And for old-times sake -- here is one of his wall quotes (When asked about building a wall) "By the way, and nobody knows how easy that would be. And I mean, it would be, it would be tall, it would be powerful, we would make it very good-looking. It would be as good as a wall’s got to be, and people will not be climbing over that wall, believe me.”

All your bullshit ramblings aside, what I said is 100% true, Trump has NEVER said he knows more the military than the Generals.
Yes he did dumb ass......fuck the semantics games you trying to play -- that's what a pussy like you has to do to try to justify bullshit...

What line of work are these generals in? the military....what the fuck does Trump know about defeating ISIS? nothing...when he made the comment, he didn't even know shit about situations on the ground there -- what did he say, "And you know what? In that case, first day in office, or before then, right at the day after the election, I’ll know more about it than you will ever know. That I can tell you.".... but this idiot just claimed he knows more about ISIS....you people are beyond idiotic....

Just like the leader of the filthy ass Vietnam Veterans Against the War never set foot in Vietnam but claimed that he did. The organization that the lying asshole John Kerry became a spokesman for.
The lying asshole Kerry who could have dodged the war but enlisted and volunteered for dangerous duty. That Kerry? I know, the vets preferred a drug addled deserter for their president.

I am taking about the chickenshit Kerry that never volunteered for any dangerous duty and whined like a little school girl when he was assigned to it.

The shithead that only spent four months in Vietnam that was told by his fellow officers to get the hell out of their unit because he was a disgrace. He was in country hardly enough time to break in a new pair of boots.

Then when he got out lied about what he did and gave aid and comfort to the enemy and then lied about his fellow veterans.

A real piece of shit, wouldn't you agree?
Silver Star and Purple Heart winner

Kerry was in the Navy, he could have easily served thousands of miles away. He volunteered for dangerous swift boat river duty
What part of "wrote his own awards" don't you understand?

Not only that but the asshole waited until the Commanding Officer that had originally turned him down left before re-submitting them.

World class scumbag.
You have some proof of that? That the military would even let that kind of scenerio happen? Or is this just another conservative republican "Veteran Bash"?

ANOTHER ARTICLE OUT ON THIS LOSER NATIVE AMERICAN LIAR

The MSM echo chamber claims MAGA-hat-wearing teens harassed and bullied a Native American man outside the Lincoln Memorial in Washington.

Video has since surfaced proving the high school kids did not harass the man and that he actually walked into the crowd of teenagers and banged his drum in their faces.

Video: MSM Attempts To Frame Young Man For Hate Crime

Yes he did dumb ass......fuck the semantics games you trying to play -- that's what a pussy like you has to do to try to justify bullshit...

What line of work are these generals in? the military....what the fuck does Trump know about defeating ISIS? nothing...when he made the comment, he didn't even know shit about situations on the ground there -- what did he say, "And you know what? In that case, first day in office, or before then, right at the day after the election, I’ll know more about it than you will ever know. That I can tell you.".... but this idiot just claimed he knows more about ISIS....you people are beyond idiotic....

YOU are the one misinterpreting his words. He said he knows more ISIS than the Generals, and that he knows more about winning that the Generals.

Now , forgetting that both of those are OPINIONS, neither of those is him stating that he knows more about the MILITARY, as was the original claim in this thread.

That you simply are too dishonest to say "yeah okay he didn't say that" is a reflection of YOUR dishonesty, not mine, not Trump's , but yours.

That being said, I'm bored of making fun of your ignorance and dishonesty now so have a nice day.

Actually the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, said he deserved the "Congressional Medal of Honor" for heroically screwing whores during the Viet Nam War.

Donald J Trump was speaking with Howard Stern, a comedian. His remark was what we call a "joke", although libs aren't familiar with the idea of humor.
So you admit he said it, you just lie about it being a "joke" nobody laughed at, especially when the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, has a history of claiming he was slighted for awards he feels he earned.

President Trump is a winner, and what he knows is winning. And isn't that what fighting the Islamic State should be all about?

BTW, America has made a lot of progress in the War Against Evil since Trump's inauguration.

My dad is 67 and was too young for Vietnam.

Just saying.

Unless he was in College; he would have been 18 in 1968 or '69. A 64 year old could conceivably dropped out of school at 16 and gone overseas.
The Viet Nam war went on until 1975.......but why would facts get in the way of a good conservative republican Veterans Bash.

Do you ever stop embarrassing yourself, we dont know any facts about this guy's service at all.

What we do know is that it is UNLIKELY that a person his age served in Vietnam during the war. That's a fact. It is UNLIKELY
Which, of course, is a wonderful launch for a favorite conservative republican activity....."Bash the Veteran."

Actually the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, said he deserved the "Congressional Medal of Honor" for heroically screwing whores during the Viet Nam War.

Donald J Trump was speaking with Howard Stern, a comedian. His remark was what we call a "joke", although libs aren't familiar with the idea of humor.
So you admit he said it, you just lie about it being a "joke" nobody laughed at, especially when the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, has a history of claiming he was slighted for awards he feels he earned.

President Trump is a winner, and what he knows is winning. And isn't that what fighting the Islamic State should be all about?

BTW, America has made a lot of progress in the War Against Evil since Trump's inauguration.
You misspelled "whining".

My dad is 67 and was too young for Vietnam.

Just saying.

Unless he was in College; he would have been 18 in 1968 or '69. A 64 year old could conceivably dropped out of school at 16 and gone overseas.
The Viet Nam war went on until 1975.......but why would facts get in the way of a good conservative republican Veterans Bash.

Do you ever stop embarrassing yourself, we dont know any facts about this guy's service at all.

What we do know is that it is UNLIKELY that a person his age served in Vietnam during the war. That's a fact. It is UNLIKELY
Which, of course, is a wonderful launch for a favorite conservative republican activity....."Bash the Veteran."

Give it a fucking rest, I am in the Army, and no one I know who has actually served thinks that doing so makes them immune from being made fun of. Only fake ass liars who say they serve when they never have say shit like "you can't bash a veteran"

Last edited:
He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.
He lied about everything else, so it would be no surprise if he lied about being in Vietnam, too. It is ironic that the left wing airheads who attacked the students though Philips was more sympathetic for be a Vietnam vet, when their ilk spit on out soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them baby killers.
LBJ was the only person who was called a baby killer and there`s zero evidence that anyone was spit on. The vets were ignored when they came home just as the Korean vets were but the Korean vets didn`t spend the rest of their lives telling whoppers about being spit on by Jane Fonda or whoever. My 2 brothers in law served in Vietnam, came home, got jobs and families and didn`t embarrass themselves by whining for the next 40 years.
Correction: The vets were indeed treated poorly and it was the VFW and American legion who treated them like shit.
Bullshit. It was the Democrats who treated the vets like shit, assholes like John Kerry who went before Congress and characterized the American soldiers who fought there as war criminals.

Lying fuck. Kerry never said all soldiers were criminals. I guess you deny that any atrocities occurred?

He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.

Lying fuck. Kerry never said all soldiers were criminals. I guess you deny that any atrocities occurred?

Kerry said he had personal knowledge of atrocities. I would say that an honorable man would spill the beans as to who did what- give the accused a chance to defend themselves.

By not naming specific men, he did taint the reputation of all soldiers by putting them all under suspicion.

He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.

lol So to your mind it must be all or none. If you saw or read his testimony, you know he characterized the US soldiers by describing atrocities he claims happened but acknowledged he had no first hand knowledge of them, and he never made a statement to the effect these were exceptional cases. When Kerry joined the Navy, he imagined his service in Vietnam would do for his future career what JFK's service did for his, but when he realized the war was unpopular, especially among Democrats, he decided it would be more profitable for him to oppose it. Another case of "I was for it before I was against it."

He says he is 64.
Beyond that, do you know? If you really cared, you would have done the research. Instead, you floated a theory out of hate.

He says he is 64.

He looks old enough to have fought in the Civil War.

Of course copious amounts of fire water does that to one's face and brain.
So, you obviously don't know , but you thought about injecting your own hate into a useless thread, so you did. Says a lot about who you are.

He says he is 64.
Beyond that, do you know? If you really cared, you would have done the research. Instead, you floated a theory out of hate.
If you were able to do arithmetic, you wouldn't be arguing with the post.

Mr. Phillips should show his DD214. Has the media even demanded he produce it yet? Or is his word considered "good enough" because of his leftist bonafides?
The Right-wing hate machine brought it up. Why don't they?

He says he is 64.
I did, and my math is fine. I had a co-worker who was the exact same age, and he went to Vietnam.

tumblr_plqop3w0CL1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg

He says he is 64.
I did, and my math is fine. I had a co-worker who was the exact same age, and he went to Vietnam.
In 1972 when the soldiers were returning? Give me a break.

Forum List

Back