Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

Good point. Why would this guy's service make any difference? Unless he was wearing a uniform how would anyone know? Years ago the left used to spit on returning Vietnam Vets. It seems that today's left doesn't give a damn except to use Vets as a propaganda tool.

Actually that is a myth. The only media record of vets being spit on is at the Miami Republican Convention, when William Buckley's Young American For Freedom cult spit on war protestors, many of whom were veterans. Vets were leading the march, in fact. They re-nominated Nixon. Many claimed that, usually citing the airport in San Francisco, which is of course immediately spotted as a lie, as the part of the airport where flights from VN were isolated form the rest of the airport.

Vets lie a lot, too. Nothing magical about being a veteran when it comes to self-serving bullshit. I come from a family full of them, grew up on Army bases.

He says he is 64.
Assuming he was drafted at his earliest possible age, it would be 1972.
Basic training, then training to go to Vietnam puts him in 1973.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
LBJ was the only person who was called a baby killer and there`s zero evidence that anyone was spit on. The vets were ignored when they came home just as the Korean vets were but the Korean vets didn`t spend the rest of their lives telling whoppers about being spit on by Jane Fonda or whoever. My 2 brothers in law served in Vietnam, came home, got jobs and families and didn`t embarrass themselves by whining for the next 40 years.
Correction: The vets were indeed treated poorly and it was the VFW and American legion who treated them like shit.
Bullshit. It was the Democrats who treated the vets like shit, assholes like John Kerry who went before Congress and characterized the American soldiers who fought there as war criminals.

Lying fuck. Kerry never said all soldiers were criminals. I guess you deny that any atrocities occurred?

Kerry said he had personal knowledge of atrocities. I would say that an honorable man would spill the beans as to who did what- give the accused a chance to defend themselves.

By not naming specific men, he did taint the reputation of all soldiers by putting them all under suspicion.

He says he is 64.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
Beyond that, do you know? If you really cared, you would have done the research. Instead, you floated a theory out of hate.
If you were able to do arithmetic, you wouldn't be arguing with the post.
I did, and my math is fine. I had a co-worker who was the exact same age, and he went to Vietnam.
A dozen Marines only 17 years of age were killed in action in Vietnam. One Marine was only 15 when he was killed in action. 43 of the last names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial are Marines killed in April and May 1975.
Since all US troops left in 1973, that must been tough.
You are wrong and do not know what you are talking about. I am right and know what I am talking about.

Charles McMahon USMC KIA Vietnam 29 April 1975
Darwin Lee Judge, USMC KIA Viernam 29 April 1975

The battle for Mayaquez May 15-18, 1975 38 Marine KIA's 3 MIA's

Names and Mayaguez can be Googled for confirmation and further details.

He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.
He lied about everything else, so it would be no surprise if he lied about being in Vietnam, too. It is ironic that the left wing airheads who attacked the students though Philips was more sympathetic for be a Vietnam vet, when their ilk spit on out soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them baby killers.
Philips has been perfectly honest about what happened at the Lincoln Memorial and having served his country in the Marine Corps

No he wasn't. The man who said he is an indian and served in the USMC (unverified) was lying out of his ass about what happened at the Lincoln Memorial.

No one was chanting "build that wall" , they were doing their school chants which have nothing to do with the wall.

He also claims to be a Marine veteran, and they were out of Vietnam in 1971.
Great how know it all misinformed people like you are so stubborn in promoting your misinformation. You mimic your master Donald Trump.

Great how know it all misinformed people like you are so stubborn in promoting your misinformation. You mimic your master Donald Trump.

I personally have no idea as to whether this man is a Marine at all. He hasn't presented any verification, and doesn't even have the official USMC haircut.

Feel free to supply the facts then.

We know the Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips lies his ass off about the events at the Lincoln Memorial.

I don't know if he's a veteran are not. I find it unlikely. I will say this. If my status as a member of the military or as a veteran of such were questioned in such a public way I'd be sure to provide proof that I was being truthful.
Plus, his friends from the military days would stand up for him if true. Kind of like the absence of Obama's classmates commenting on his college days

-Geaux

We know the Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips lies his ass off about the events at the Lincoln Memorial.
I provided all that is needed to verify my post, you coward. I provided the names of two Marines killed in Vietnam in 1975 and the name of a battle fought in 1975 and informed readers they could confirm my post by Googling the names and the battle.

Typical Trump weasel. Also, thanks for confirming you are a low life racist with your name calling.

My dad is 67 and was too young for Vietnam.

Just saying.

Unless he was in College; he would have been 18 in 1968 or '69. A 64 year old could conceivably dropped out of school at 16 and gone overseas.
He had to do boot camp , then Force Recon training, which would have taken at least 5 or 6 months. We stopped sending troops to Vietnam in 72, so the numbers don't add up.

Yes, they do. Someone 64 would have been born in 1954 or so, making them 16 in 1970, with a couple moths either way. They took 16 year olds in those days, with parental approval. I know because I have 3 friends who signed up, two went to Nam. Besides that, we had Marine embassy and consulate guards, as well as intel and advisors still serving there right up til the last evacuation. Who do you think was flying those choppers shuttling back and forth to the carriers in 1975 as well? Then there are the ships along the coast picking up refugees , too.

Last edited:

I provided all that is needed to verify my post, you coward. I provided the names of two Marines killed in Vietnam in 1975 and the name of a battle fought in 1975 and informed readers they could confirm my post by Googling the names and the battle.

Typical Trump weasel.

Nope, that's not our job. If you aren't willing to do it, the assumption is that you are a liar.

Which of course, we all know you to be.

Typical Trump weasel.

Nope, that's not our job. If you aren't willing to do it, the assumption is that you are a liar.

Which of course, we all know you to be.
Well, if you will not look up rhe names I gave you then you can just remain an ignorant stupid person as long as you wish.

Just saying.

Unless he was in College; he would have been 18 in 1968 or '69. A 64 year old could conceivably dropped out of school at 16 and gone overseas.
He had to do boot camp , then Force Recon training, which would have taken at least 5 or 6 months. We stopped sending troops to Vietnam in 72, so the numbers don't add up.

Yes, they do. Someone 64 would have been born in 1954 or so, making them 16 in 1970, with a couple moths either way. They took 16 year olds in those days, with parental approval. I know because I have 3 friends who signed up, two went to Nam. Besides that, we had Marine embassy and consulate guards, as well as intel and advisors still serving there right up til the evacuation.

Just because it was theoretically possible for this injun to have fought in Vietnam, doesn't mean he actually did.

Just saying.

Yes, they do. Someone 64 would have been born in 1954 or so, making them 16 in 1970, with a couple moths either way. They took 16 year olds in those days, with parental approval. I know because I have 3 friends who signed up, two went to Nam. Besides that, we had Marine embassy and consulate guards, as well as intel and advisors still serving there right up til the evacuation.

Just because it was theoretically possible for this injun to have fought in Vietnam, doesn't mean he actually did.

I'm not defending him, and in fact doubt he is. I'm talking about the age issue; some seem to be bad at arithmetic. I think he's a liar.

I don't know if he's a veteran are not. I find it unlikely. I will say this. If my status as a member of the military or as a veteran of such were questioned in such a public way I'd be sure to provide proof that I was being truthful.
Plus, his friends from the military days would stand up for him if true. Kind of like the absence of Obama's classmates commenting on his college days

-Geaux

As least John Kerry has an ass scar!

He says he is 64.
Bullshit. It was the Democrats who treated the vets like shit, assholes like John Kerry who went before Congress and characterized the American soldiers who fought there as war criminals.

Lying fuck. Kerry never said all soldiers were criminals. I guess you deny that any atrocities occurred?

Kerry said he had personal knowledge of atrocities. I would say that an honorable man would spill the beans as to who did what- give the accused a chance to defend themselves.

By not naming specific men, he did taint the reputation of all soldiers by putting them all under suspicion.

Beyond that, do you know? If you really cared, you would have done the research. Instead, you floated a theory out of hate.
If you were able to do arithmetic, you wouldn't be arguing with the post.
I did, and my math is fine. I had a co-worker who was the exact same age, and he went to Vietnam.
A dozen Marines only 17 years of age were killed in action in Vietnam. One Marine was only 15 when he was killed in action. 43 of the last names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial are Marines killed in April and May 1975.
Since all US troops left in 1973, that must been tough.
You are wrong and do not know what you are talking about. I am right and know what I am talking about.

Charles McMahon USMC KIA Vietnam 29 April 1975
Darwin Lee Judge, USMC KIA Viernam 29 April 1975

The battle for Mayaquez May 15-18, 1975 38 Marine KIA's 3 MIA's

Names and Mayaguez can be Googled for confirmation and further details.

Correct.

I don't see the Injun in this picture, do you?

Full-Metal-Jacket-Joker-and-Rafterman-approached-by-a-Vietnamese-hooker.jpg

ad good news or RUMOR but the President MAY invite the young Catholics to the Whitehouse or maybe just the kid that did his Duty by not being intimidated by an 'elder' that should have acted as an ADULT !! Just a RUMOR about the Whitehouse visit but a quick little Prayer may help to make the visit Reality eh ??

Forum List

Back