Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

He says he is 64.
Assuming he was drafted at his earliest possible age, it would be 1972.
Basic training, then training to go to Vietnam puts him in 1973.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
He says he is 64.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
He lied about everything else, so it would be no surprise if he lied about being in Vietnam, too. It is ironic that the left wing airheads who attacked the students though Philips was more sympathetic for be a Vietnam vet, when their ilk spit on out soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them baby killers.
Philips has been perfectly honest about what happened at the Lincoln Memorial and having served his country in the Marine Corps

No he wasn't. The man who said he is an indian and served in the USMC (unverified) was lying out of his ass about what happened at the Lincoln Memorial.

No one was chanting "build that wall" , they were doing their school chants which have nothing to do with the wall.

So, he cll this veteran a liar & instead believe the MAGA wearing brats.

He says he is 64.
He says he is 64.
He lied about everything else, so it would be no surprise if he lied about being in Vietnam, too. It is ironic that the left wing airheads who attacked the students though Philips was more sympathetic for be a Vietnam vet, when their ilk spit on out soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them baby killers.
Philips has been perfectly honest about what happened at the Lincoln Memorial and having served his country in the Marine Corps

No he wasn't. The man who said he is an indian and served in the USMC (unverified) was lying out of his ass about what happened at the Lincoln Memorial.

No one was chanting "build that wall" , they were doing their school chants which have nothing to do with the wall.

So, he cll this veteran a liar & instead believe the MAGA wearing brats.

I believe my own ears, there is a video on this.

Good point. Why would this guy's service make any difference? Unless he was wearing a uniform how would anyone know? Years ago the left used to spit on returning Vietnam Vets. It seems that today's left doesn't give a damn except to use Vets as a propaganda tool.
No veterans were spat upon

Nobody with an ounce of sense believes anything you post

The left degenerates the military until some POS like this drunk Indian comes along and makes a spectacle of himself

LMAO:

“A careful reading of Mr. Phillips‘ own descriptions does not make clear if he ever set foot in Vietnam. Instead, he has used much more careful language claiming he is a “Vietnam times veteran,” an ambiguous phrasing that led many media accounts to conclude he was a combat veteran.”

Nathan Phillips Vietnam Veteran status in question

He is a “Vietnam times veteran”?

WTF is that? That is a FRAUD ladies and gentlemen.

So, you have something concrete where Phillips said he served in Viet Nam?

A Vietnam Times Veteran is one who served during the Vietnam War but not in Vietnam.

The boy is invited to the white house ahbahahhaa

LMAO:

“A careful reading of Mr. Phillips‘ own descriptions does not make clear if he ever set foot in Vietnam. Instead, he has used much more careful language claiming he is a “Vietnam times veteran,” an ambiguous phrasing that led many media accounts to conclude he was a combat veteran.”

A Vietnam Times Veteran is one who served during the Vietnam War but not in Vietnam.

Interviews he did with left wing rags covering his professional protesting in the past.

Maybe he did serve, but it’s obvious things are not adding up. Given his age, he certainly was not a Marine that served in Vietnam, which is what the leftwingers started claiming when this story broke. The narrative about him being a “Vietnam veteran” was only used in an attempt to make the kid more “reprehensible”, and this more deserving of being doxed and attacked.

He is a real asshole and a dishonest one at that. I wonder if he is also prone to drink a little bit too much firewater from time to time?

If he is indicative of most Injuns then the US Cavalry did a great service for us in wiping most of them out, didn't it?

My dad is 67 and was too young for Vietnam.

Just saying.

Unless he was in College; he would have been 18 in 1968 or '69. A 64 year old could conceivably dropped out of school at 16 and gone overseas.
He had to do boot camp , then Force Recon training, which would have taken at least 5 or 6 months. We stopped sending troops to Vietnam in 72, so the numbers don't add up.

Yes, they do. Someone 64 would have been born in 1954 or so, making them 16 in 1970, with a couple moths either way. They took 16 year olds in those days, with parental approval. I know because I have 3 friends who signed up, two went to Nam. Besides that, we had Marine embassy and consulate guards, as well as intel and advisors still serving there right up til the evacuation.

Just because it was theoretically possible for this injun to have fought in Vietnam, doesn't mean he actually did.

I'm not defending him, and in fact doubt he is. I'm talking about the age issue; some seem to be bad at arithmetic. I think he's a liar.
How long is Marine bootcamp? After bootcamp, how long before he gets into Recon training? How long is recon training?

The marines were pulled out in 71. The numbers arent adding up

He is a real asshole and a dishonest one at that. I wonder if he is also prone to drink a little bit too much firewater from time to time?

If he is indicative of most Injuns then the US Cavalry did a great service for us in wiping most of them out, didn't it?

Said in an earlier article he's an alocholic...but hell one look at him and you knew that.

Probably shit faced in the video

BREAKING: Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Is a Poseur and Likely a Phony Vietnam War Veteran!
I have seen two references as to the age of (Native American) Nathan Phillips, the professional protester who has once again stumbled into the limelight of racial politics. He was allegedly harassed by college students in 2015.

Oh this would be great if this liar was lying about ths too, man see you Trump haters are all alike gawd dang!!
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

never trust a Trump hater they'll fk you over in a heartbeat lol.

SINCE THIS IS ABOUT THE SAME GUY, BUT DIFFERENT STORY I'M INCLUDING IT HERE.
Nathan Phillips, the Native American radical activist who confronted the MAGA hat-wearing Catholic teens at the March For Life, starred in a 2012 Skrillex video called “Make It Bun Dem,” in which Phillips does some spiritual warfare connected to a violent attack on a police officer. Phillips was identified as the star of the video in his speaker bio for Tribal Hemp & Cannabis Education and discussed the role in a 2017 interview.
Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police - Big League Politics

View attachment 241296

In case you missed it " whites being called dusty white cracker" . LOL

upload_2019-1-22_13-25-22.png

Melissa A. on Twitter

LMAO:

Interviews he did with left wing rags covering his professional protesting in the past.

Maybe he did serve, but it’s obvious things are not adding up. Given his age, he certainly was not a Marine that served in Vietnam, which is what the leftwingers started claiming when this story broke. The narrative about him being a “Vietnam veteran” was only used in an attempt to make the kid more “reprehensible”, and this more deserving of being doxed and attacked.

the reports are that he served in the Marine Corps but never deployed to Vietnam.

Since the war was officially on (although much reduced) while he was in then the best he can claim is that he was a "Vietnam Era" Veteran, just like the other guys that served in CONUS the time.

BREAKING: Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Is a Poseur and Likely a Phony Vietnam War Veteran!
I have seen two references as to the age of (Native American) Nathan Phillips, the professional protester who has once again stumbled into the limelight of racial politics. He was allegedly harassed by college students in 2015.

Oh this would be great if this liar was lying about ths too, man see you Trump haters are all alike gawd dang!!
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

never trust a Trump hater they'll fk you over in a heartbeat lol.

SINCE THIS IS ABOUT THE SAME GUY, BUT DIFFERENT STORY I'M INCLUDING IT HERE.
Nathan Phillips, the Native American radical activist who confronted the MAGA hat-wearing Catholic teens at the March For Life, starred in a 2012 Skrillex video called “Make It Bun Dem,” in which Phillips does some spiritual warfare connected to a violent attack on a police officer. Phillips was identified as the star of the video in his speaker bio for Tribal Hemp & Cannabis Education and discussed the role in a 2017 interview.
Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police - Big League Politics

View attachment 241296

In case you missed it " whites being called dusty white cracker" . LOL

View attachment 241490

Melissa A. on Twitter
The boy is invited to the white house ahbahahhaa

Oh boy, the leftwingers are going to get triggered!

yeah seee it is at the bottom of the article

upload_2019-1-22_13-30-2.png

Covington Students Invited to White House Following Fake News Smear?

Said in an earlier article he's an alocholic...but hell one look at him and you knew that.

Probably shit faced in the video

I knew it! I damn well knew it!

Injun drink too much firewater, do stupid things, tell stupid lies.

LMAO:

the reports are that he served in the Marine Corps but never deployed to Vietnam.

Since the war was officially on (although much reduced) while he was in then the best he can claim is that he was a "Vietnam Era" Veteran, just like the other guys that served in CONUS the time.

So he just tries to make it sound like he is a Vietnam veteran.

Nathan “Shitting Bull” Phillips.

Forum List

Back