NBC calls PA race for Dem

This loss is far more about Trump than the GOP.

The GOP will now run away from Trump.

if the GOP were doing its job and controlling Donald, they wouldn't feel the need to oust repugs in every special election except for one since Donald became president. this is about checks and balances and about their embarrassing actions on his behalf.
I’m gonna guess you don’t know much about this election. :)

-I am a Christian.
-I personally abhor abortion but do not feel that Government should be in the business of dictating to women a very personal decision
- I own guns and am a hunter
-I am against ballooning deficits
-I do not approve of the gay lifestyle, but do not think anyone should discriminated against and they should he respected

And yet....

-I have a disdain for hypocrites...such as the GOP who preach "pay as you go" until they are in power and then decide it really doesn't matter and they give 80% of a tax cut to the wealthy
-I feel the Republican party is and will always be for the wealthy and affluent
-I would like to see a single payer health care system here like all other developed country
-I want to see reasonable gun laws that rid the country of assault weapons....while maintaining a citizens right to own a gun

I am a moderate....always have been.

-I am a Christian.
-I personally abhor abortion but do not feel that Government should be in the business of dictating to women a very personal decision
-I do not approve of the gay lifestyle, but do not think anyone should discriminated against and they should he respected

And yet....

-I have a disdain for hypocrites...such as the GOP who preach "pay as you go" until they are in power and then decide it really doesn't matter and they give 80% of a tax cut to the wealthy
-I would like to see a single payer health care system here like all other developed country
-I want to see reasonable gun laws that rid the country of assault weapons....while maintaining a citizens right to own a gun

I’m thinking about nominating you for the first village idiot award. It’ll be the first award you’ve ever won.
:)

if the GOP were doing its job and controlling Donald, they wouldn't feel the need to oust repugs in every special election except for one since Donald became president. this is about checks and balances and about their embarrassing actions on his behalf.

Exactly!

There is now an unofficial checks and balance system is the WH which keeps the lunatic from going over the edge. But he is slowly and surely getting rid of it. That is what is scaring everyone. Pretty soon there will be no grown ups left in the WH.

Exactly!

There is now an unofficial checks and balance system is the WH which keeps the lunatic from going over the edge. But he is slowly and surely getting rid of it. That is what is scaring everyone. Pretty soon there will be no grown ups left in the WH.
The love you two moonbats have towards each other is touching. :)

Well, He's not pro-life.
"Lamb May Privately & Personally Oppose Abortion Based on His Catholic Beliefs, But Defends a ‘Woman’s Legal Right to Choose’-
Lamb Opposed the Republican Proposal of a 20-Week Abortion Ban
"

He's for more LONGER gun checks and restrictions.

And Pelosi will own his ass. And why are you clapping again?

Well, He's not pro-life.
"Lamb May Privately & Personally Oppose Abortion Based on His Catholic Beliefs, But Defends a ‘Woman’s Legal Right to Choose’-
"

BLUE WAVE GROUCHO!:ack-1:

Well, He's not pro-life.
"

because vlad told him to pretend he's happy

Dems can't run on their party's platform, they have to pretend they're something else
What does it say to you that the "fake" was so easily able to defeat the "real?"

Remember...this is your premise we're working from.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Have all the votes finally been counted?

they were counted last night.
They were still being counted this morning.

not that I heard. what was going on this morning is that the lawyers were yelling that they didn't get to supervise the count of absentee ballots.
The absentee votes weren't counted when the democrat started claiming victory.

Hillary made that same mistake when she thought she beat Trump. :)

I believe the House special elections right now stand at 5 GOP (all in blood red districts) 2 Dem. However, the lege special elections are overwhelmingly blue, plus there is VA, NJ, and AL.

Tycho, the amount is about 600 votes, and there are only 200 absentee votes to count.

-I am a Christian.

And yet....

I’m thinking about nominating you for the first village idiot award. It’ll be the first award you’ve ever won.
:)
JimH's standards are moderate, and your comments are loony, tycho.

I’m gonna guess you don’t know much about this election. :)

you'd be wrong.

then again, trump trolls don't know much of anything.

Forum List

Back