NBC calls PA race for Dem

He also supports fixing Obamacare rather than repealing it. He supports the tax cuts for the middle class but not for the rich. He is a moderate not a conservative. Paul Ryan is putting the best face on a disaster that he can. The far right was rejected in Pennsylvania.
Nope. When he gets to Washington DC he will be farther up in Pelosi than her tampon.

He also supports fixing Obamacare rather than repealing it. He supports the tax cuts for the middle class but not for the rich. He is a moderate not a conservative. Paul Ryan is putting the best face on a disaster that he can. The far right was rejected in Pennsylvania.
Nope. When he gets to Washington DC he will be farther up in Pelosi than her tampon.

So you say.

Please, Pelosi hasn't used a tampon since the end of the Vietnam War.

Democrat Conor Lamb apparent winner in PA vote: NBC

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!
Absentee ballots not counted. When they were cast....GOP candidate had an 11% point lead in public opinion polls. He will win.

You think? Man, for what seems such a pointless race it sure is exciting.
GOP candidate will win. Based on time when absentee ballots were cast. GOP had just passed tax cut plan. Most senior citizens favor Trump and GOP. Math favors Republican candidate.

Mmm. I got $5.00 says this ends in court.
Nawwww...just one District. Gerrymandering gives GOP advantage. Democrats are not going to take House or the Senate.

This district was gerrymandered for a Republican The Republican lost. He ran 22 points ahead of where Clinton was. Districts that have a large number of suburban voters are trouble for Republicans.

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!
Absentee ballots not counted. When they were cast....GOP candidate had an 11% point lead in public opinion polls. He will win.

Are you sure about that?

Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country

The victory still may be contested, but Mr. Lamb’s 627-vote lead Wednesday afternoon appeared insurmountable, given that the four counties in Pennsylvania’s 18th district have about 500 provisional, military and other absentee ballots left to count, county election officials said. That slim margin, out of almost 230,000 ballots cast, nonetheless upended the political landscape ahead of November’s midterm elections and emboldened fellow Democrats to run maverick campaigns even in deep-red areas where Republicans remain bedeviled by Mr. Trump’s unpopularity.

You're content to ignore Trump's lies, assuming all politicians lie .. pitiful.

I thought Lamb had the huge lead. You know you are not considered a factual poster. :)

Lamb is 627 votes ahead, but there are only 500 absentee/military/provisional ballots left to count. Even if the Republican took all 500 votes, he would still be 127 votes short.

Link to article referring this is post number 166.

Us Moderate Dems have been saying that for years. Yes...the candidate needs to be tailored to the district BUT the tent should be large enough to accept Moderate....Liberal....and even Conservative Democrats.

The GOP will lose the House in November and LET THE IMPEACHMENT BEGIN.

With supeona power....the Dem House will expose the piles and piles of corruptions in this regime.
I was a conservative Democrat. Party left me. I have nothing in common with left coast Democrats (Pelosi), Chicago liberals ( Obama ) or NYC liberals ( DeBlasio).

So you are now behind the Charlatan...Carnival Barker.....Gotcha...

Not really. All union bashing aside, they do good shit for their folks. Cops for instance, or folks who work high tension power lines. If it weren't for unions you would have Juan Beener working the power grid for $6.50 an hour.
Industrial unions are great. Too bad Democratic Party abandoned them.

Dems did, Rethugs never supported them!
Dems did? Like Bill Clinton signing NAFTA?

Raygun' s wet dream!
Reagan won union vote in 1980 and 1984. Why?

Clinton won the union in 92 and 96
And Raygun did not win in Akron Ohio either time. Why?

Industrial unions are great. Too bad Democratic Party abandoned them.

Raygun' s wet dream!

Hillary didn’t do so well with blue collar folks? Her husband was a great liar.

I thought Lamb had the huge lead. You know you are not considered a factual poster. :)

When I checked on the election last night at 8:00 pm CST, Lamb was leading by 10 points, but then as the election progressed, his lead dropped down until he was only 627 votes ahead, but he still won.

When I checked on the election last night at 8:00 pm CST, Lamb was leading by 10 points, but then as the election progressed, his lead dropped down until he was only 627 votes ahead, but he still won.

Just listened to Rim Perez...the DNC Chairman. He said the Dems have Lamblike candidates that fit their district all over the country. This could be a blood bath from the November blue wave.

Raygun' s wet dream!

Hillary didn’t do so well with blue collar folks? Her husband was a great liar.

Obama did exceptionally well, and all rethugs are fantastic liars.

Us Moderate Dems have been saying that for years. Yes...the candidate needs to be tailored to the district BUT the tent should be large enough to accept Moderate....Liberal....and even Conservative Democrats.

With supeona power....the Dem House will expose the piles and piles of corruptions in this regime.

I'm sorry, did you just claim that you're a moderate?

I don't know about JimH52. If the dems will investigate their own as they will the pubs, then OK, sure.

You got it Bubba!

This loss is far more about Trump than the GOP.

The GOP will now run away from Trump.

if the GOP were doing its job and controlling Donald, they wouldn't feel the need to oust repugs in every special election except for one since Donald became president. this is about checks and balances and about their embarrassing actions on his behalf.

Forum List

Back