NBC calls PA race for Dem

"How long will this even be a district?" is the stupidest statement so far.

This was in Trump country. No matter the shape of the new district, it will be blood red GOP country.

It’s gone in November. Like 8 months. It’s a shot in the arm for sure, but really meaningless for anything other then a hate trump circle jerk. Likely won’t even be news after Friday. Y’all will be back to fantasizing about who Trump is having sex with.

Fantasizing. Eww. No. Nasty. That is one ugly ass man. I seriously doubt there is a single woman on the planet who wants his ass, not even for the money.

But it’s on your mind allot.

While the Dems keep putting wins in their column the cons continue their circle jerk not willing to admit the anti Trump sentiment in this country.... even in a ruby red area like western Pa.

My opinion all along. We need the Conor Lambs and moderates who are for the worker.

Unions went all out in this and members came back home.

With the WV Teachers Union. We handed Kasich his head 8 years ago when he attacked Public Unions. I have never see such an angry bunch of opin their pick up trucks with huge signs plastered all over them. Then on to the Ballot box.

Couple of years ago Republicans wanted to pass a Right To Work law. Leaders told them,” Kasich would never sign it!”

Unfortunately most of this country hates the unions. We shall see, but within 20 years there will be no more unions. And those that will be hurt the most will cheer the loudest.

You wish. Conor proved you wrong last night. Union members,87,000 votes.

Hey putz, I am a union member and proud of it. But reading the landscape over the last 35 or so yrs tells you most people are against them.

This is why,

Yet they got to keep their jobs. Unions have a nasty habit of rewarding bad behavior. Anyone else gets cought smoking dope on the job and they are fired. Union members also drive Amtrak trains. Nuff said. The unions time has come and gone.

Buddy, I am drug tested for every job I go to. As many as 17 times in 1 year. I would never be aloud on a job if I tested positive. I would never be aloud to stay on a job if positive for a random. Our president and congressperson should have to test as much.

Is there a test for Sociopaths or Narcissist? trump would fail both as he is both.

Unfortunately most of this country hates the unions. We shall see, but within 20 years there will be no more unions. And those that will be hurt the most will cheer the loudest.

Hey putz, I am a union member and proud of it. But reading the landscape over the last 35 or so yrs tells you most people are against them.

This is why,

Yet they got to keep their jobs. Unions have a nasty habit of rewarding bad behavior. Anyone else gets cought smoking dope on the job and they are fired. Union members also drive Amtrak trains. Nuff said. The unions time has come and gone.

Buddy, I am drug tested for every job I go to. As many as 17 times in 1 year. I would never be aloud on a job if I tested positive. I would never be aloud to stay on a job if positive for a random. Our president and congressperson should have to test as much.

Yeeeeeeeup! But not for them guys Union. UAW I think. As a rule, any new union member (in ours) that makes it past 90 days can not be fired.

Oh, they can be fired, but not just because a vindictive littleManager decidesthey do not like him!:)

While the Dems keep putting wins in their column the cons continue their circle jerk not willing to admit the anti Trump sentiment in this country.... even in a ruby red area like western Pa.

Let’s look at those. Your trump democrat almost got beat by an alleged child molester, and your democrat in PA had to say he liked trump, and it is only a matter of what, 600 votes with recounts and lawyers coming by Monday all in a district that’s likely not even going to exist after November ! Wow, that’s a dead nuts decisive victory! Not. Again, look at the congressional calander. No work will get done and Mr, Lamb will likely have to find a new district to run in. For the record, Mr. Lamb seems pretty reasonable. I hope that he wasn’t just paying lip service.

This is why,

Yeeeeeeeup! But not for them guys Union. UAW I think. As a rule, any new union member (in ours) that makes it past 90 days can not be fired.

Oh, they can be fired, but not just because a vindictive littleManager decidesthey do not like him!:)

Not where I am. 90 days and it becomes a big do. Even if one is say, a school bus driver and fails a drug test. DOT pulls their CDL, that’s the law, but they can not just be fired.

This is why,

So now all unions bad and everything they do bad. All companies and contractors good and everything they do good. Got it, good luck with big business taking any kind of care of you!

Voters that were interviewed today said they are unhappy about what Republicans are doing to gut health care.

More important than tax cuts!

This is why,

So now all unions bad and everything they do bad. All companies and contractors good and everything they do good. Got it, good luck with big business taking any kind of care of you!

They have been saying that for 60 years now.

This is why,

Sadly they have most of the working class believing it as well!

Let’s look at those. Your trump democrat almost got beat by an alleged child molester, and your democrat in PA had to say he liked trump, and it is only a matter of what, 600 votes with recounts and lawyers coming by Monday all in a district that’s likely not even going to exist after November ! Wow, that’s a dead nuts decisive victory! Not. Again, look at the congressional calander. No work will get done and Mr, Lamb will likely have to find a new district to run in. For the record, Mr. Lamb seems pretty reasonable. I hope that he wasn’t just paying lip service.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda! Fact is they won.

Conor will have a chance to show the voters what he is trying to do.

Same with Jones.

This is why,

That did not stop Unions and members coming home this time.

And the young are asking for Union protection.

This is why,

Not where I am. 90 days and it becomes a big do. Even if one is say, a school bus driver and fails a drug test. DOT pulls their CDL, that’s the law, but they can not just be fired.

I think that was what I said.

I hope you are right about the youngsters, because otherwise the future looks bleak for unions!

I hope you are right about the youngsters, because otherwise the future looks bleak for unions!

You haven’t seen the young people marching for better wages and benefits? Members of my family marched the first time.

Now that fat and happy middle class are angry and frustrated at what happened to them

You haven’t seen the young people marching for better wages and benefits? Members of my family marched the first time.

Now that fat and happy middle class are angry and frustrated at what happened to them

No I really have not.

No I really have not.

Sorry, being retired I keep up with all that stuff.:(

Last time I was in LV, I refused to cross a picket line, stopped and spoke to the members picketing one of the biggest Hotels.

Forum List

Back