NC governor recommends suspending elections for years to focus on jobs

You Hard Right fascists would end elections in a heartbeat if you did not understand that your neighbors would put you against the wall in a heartbeat and finish your stupidity for ever.

Perdue needs to resign or be impeached.

We need Christie or Romney next year. I could care less at this point if the hating Hard Right fascists get on board or not, because their numbers are so small they can't effect anything except yell.

We need Christie or Romney?
Why do we need people the GOP has approved of? Why do we need more of the same old shit?

Because we certainly can't afford the type of people you Hard Right fascists and libertarians and militia nuts want. Thank you for outing yourself, that by clear intended inference you are not a Republican. Thank you.

You Hard Right fascists would end elections in a heartbeat if you did not understand that your neighbors would put you against the wall in a heartbeat and finish your stupidity for ever.

Perdue needs to resign or be impeached.

We need Christie or Romney next year. I could care less at this point if the hating Hard Right fascists get on board or not, because their numbers are so small they can't effect anything except yell.

Why do we need people the GOP has approved of? Why do we need more of the same old shit?

Because we certainly can't afford the type of people you Hard Right fascists and libertarians and militia nuts want. Thank you for outing yourself, that by clear intended inference you are not a Republican. Thank you.

We need Ron Paul but that would hurt the freebie crowd to much.

Paul would not want your 'values' bigrebnc, just your vote.

My values you fucking moron are like his. Unlike you I don't pretend to be something I am not Why must you continue this shared

So if a news organization and the person herself calls it a joke, and then some haters on the internet say it was not a joke,

we are supposed to believe the haters?
So, in a serious speech, and in a serious voice, she advocates suspending elections.

And you want us to believe she was joking?

I'll let her words speak for themselves: Suspend Elections | Beverly Perdue | Audio | The Daily Caller

Meanwhile, you believe what you're told to believe, sheep.

She was making the point that politics are standing in the way of fixing things. Which is a perfectly valid point.
Good intentions pave the way to hell.
Perdue may have had her heart in the right place, but she ate some serious Adiddas footwear.
This is not the first time our Governor has opened her mouth and a lot of bad shit came out. The media in NC with the exception of talk radio and a few very sharp reporters at the Raleigh News and Observer adore Perdue. They will do anything to protect her.
She got busted this time and she deserved it. The residents of NC have had enough of her.
She is going to be challenged next year and she probably will be the next ex-governor.

My values you fucking moron are like his. Unlike you I don't pretend to be something I am not Why must you continue this shared

I want to share nothing with you, but your charade (that is the word for which you are looking, bigrebnc: now go back and change it) has to stop. You are not Republican, you don't share the values of the Founders other than much of their racism, you are a sexist, and you lie continually. You must fess up to the truth, loser, you are caught as surely as JRK and the other far right louses here.

The libs? Sorry, but I didn't approve this message.

Wouldn't you support bypassing this one election to let Obama complete the great works he has started? I think most progressives would. I wouldn't be surprised if Olbermann and Stewart start pushing for precisely that.

I would not be surprised if you never really understand that what is of what is.

Starters for you.

You are not mainstream in your values.

Perdue was wrong and should resign, if not, be impeached.

You as a fascist want a one-party state.

Conservatives like George Will and liberals like Rachel Maddow disagree with your type of weirdo thinking.

Got it now?

I want to share nothing with you, but your charade (that is the word for which you are looking, bigrebnc: now go back and change it) has to stop. You are not Republican, you don't share the values of the Founders other than much of their racism, you are a sexist, and you lie continually. You must fess up to the truth, loser, you are caught as surely as JRK and the other far right louses here.

I'm not the one known as fakey jaky around here I'm noty the one who is thanked by liberal 9 out 10 thanks I get I'm not the one who agrees with liberals 9 out of 10 times. YOU ARE RINO

the libs? Sorry, but i didn't approve this message.

wouldn't you support bypassing this one election to let obama complete the great works he has started? I think most progressives would. I wouldn't be surprised if olbermann and stewart start pushing for precisely that.

i would not be surprised if you never really understand that what is of what is.

Starters for you.

You are not mainstream in your values.

Perdue was wrong and should resign, if not, be impeached.

You as a fascist want a one-party state.

Conservatives like george will and liberals like rachel maddow disagree with your type of weirdo thinking.

Got it now?

blow it out your ass you're all talk but you don't mean what you say fuckwit bitch

What I say is so, bigrebnc, and you losers will continue to be losers, little loser one-party fascists.

So if a news organization and the person herself calls it a joke, and then some haters on the internet say it was not a joke,

So, in a serious speech, and in a serious voice, she advocates suspending elections.

I'll let her words speak for themselves: Suspend Elections | Beverly Perdue | Audio | The Daily Caller

She was making the point that politics are standing in the way of fixing things. Which is a perfectly valid point.

Politics fucked things up

Good intentions pave the way to hell.
Perdue may have had her heart in the right place, but she ate some serious Adiddas footwear.
This is not the first time our Governor has opened her mouth and a lot of bad shit came out. The media in NC with the exception of talk radio and a few very sharp reporters at the Raleigh News and Observer adore Perdue. They will do anything to protect her.
She got busted this time and she deserved it. The residents of NC have had enough of her.
She is going to be challenged next year and she probably will be the next ex-governor.
Her and politicians that think as her need to be thrown out. They are a big problem if this Republic is to survive.

And her proposed solution? Turn off democracy.

And she wasn't joking. Give it up.

Anotherfear mongering BS distraction for the dupes. The Daily Caller is FOS.

What bothers me is that you attack the messanger and nothing about what perdue said, which makes you look like a bonified idiot.

But a distraction would be making Palins past sex life news worthy now thats a distraction from the failed obama economy.

bigrebnc here is projecting: he often attacks the messenger not the message. So does daveman.
Thank you for your meaningless message.

CaféAuLait;4198315 said:
NC governor recommends suspending elections for years to focus on jobs

As a way to solve the national debt crisis, North Carolina Democratic Gov. Beverly Perdue recommends suspending congressional elections for the next couple of years.

“I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover,” Perdue said at a rotary club event in Cary, North Carolina, according to the Raleigh News & Observer. “I really hope that someone can agree with me on that.”

Perdue said she thinks that temporarily halting elections would allow members of Congress to focus on the economy. “You have to have more ability from Congress, I think, to work together and to get over the partisan bickering and focus on fixing things,” Perdue said.

Read more: Bev Perdue | NC Governor | Suspend Elections | Jobs | The Daily Caller

What a novel idea... :eusa_eh:

I wonder if she would want to do this if the republicans controlled the senate (political motivation) or if she is truly trying to help.

You are aware that the GOP controls the House, right?

Forum List

Back