Nearly 20,000 support petition to allow guns at Republican National Convention

And...all 20,000 of them are registered democrats who signed the petition on Moveon dot org. :lmao:

They don't want Kasich to get the nomination. They want an epic brawl at the RNC convention. They want blood. They want mayhem. Anything but Kasich.

John Kasich consistently polls over 10 points ahead of Hillary in the general election.....He is the most sensible candidate we've seen running for president in decades. And as such, ALL the establishment types on both sides of the aisle are loathe to see him in the Oval Office.

Trump isn't the "anti-establishment candidate". He's a deal-maker, remember? Kasich is the one who has had a history of "take no prisoners" when he gets his head set on a sound policy idea that actually helps everyone. Hillary or Trump would be in the back room making deals with anyone and everyone who put a wad of green on the table. Kasich: not so much...

And...all 20,000 of them are registered democrats who signed the petition on Moveon dot org. :lmao:

They don't want Kasich to get the nomination. They want an epic brawl at the RNC convention. They want blood. They want mayhem. Anything but Kasich.

John Kasich consistently polls over 10 points ahead of Hillary in the general election.....He is the most sensible candidate we've seen running for president in decades. And as such, ALL the establishment types on both sides of the aisle are loathe to see him in the Oval Office.

Trump isn't the "anti-establishment candidate". He's a deal-maker, remember? Kasich is the one who has had a history of "take no prisoners" when he gets his head set on a sound policy idea that actually helps everyone. Hillary or Trump would be in the back room making deals with anyone and everyone who put a wad of green on the table. Kasich: not so much...

Are you a liar?

MoveOn Petitions

In the link above I searched for the petition you alleged was posted on Moveon.com and found nothing. Mea culpa if I missed it and was wrong in my belief you lied. Please, prove me wrong, or ...

Kasich is a RINO... spineless noodle

I am overwhelmed by the irony of this. i don't know if the 2nd amendment people are so stupid that this is their idea, or if the rest of us ambushed them with this. I would say that it is downright funny, but the truth is that a lot of people could be killed. I take solace in the fact that I am not a republican any more, and won't have to worry about getting shot at one of their conventions.

Move On Dot Terrorist Dot Org petitions...........Hmmm...........interesting.................

Possible.............being the sleazy people they are..............

Are you a liar?

MoveOn Petitions

In the link above I searched for the petition you alleged was posted on Moveon.com and found nothing. Mea culpa if I missed it and was wrong in my belief you lied. Please, prove me wrong, or ...
How about this from the Fox New article.... I have no idea how MoveOn got fingered for this......

<<Published March 26, 2016
FoxNews.com

"The group Americans For Responsible Open Carry started the petition on Change.org on Monday, according to the Akron Beacon-Journal. The petition had a goal of 5,000 signatures and by Wednesday it had reached the goal. As of early Saturday morning, the group had reached just over 18,000 signatures."">>

Move On Dot Terrorist Dot Org petitions...........Hmmm...........interesting.................

Sorry Eagle, it is the sleazy people at Change.org sponsored by Americans for Responsible Open Carry that petitioned this cluster.

Sorry Eagle, it is the sleazy people at Change.org sponsored by Americans for Responsible Open Carry that petitioned this cluster.
Well eventually the truth will get out............see who is really trying this......

Judging from the protests Democrats are threatening, arming the Republican convention is a good idea.

Democrats are threatening? Are you daft (take that as a rhetorical question).

Democrats have been the source for almost all the political violence in this country......from murdering Republicans and civil rights workers to shooting at Presidents.......

You can have all the armed republicans you want....just don't let democrats have guns.....they are the ones shooting people...

Are you a liar?

MoveOn Petitions

How about this from the Fox New article.... I have no idea how MoveOn got fingered for this......

FoxNews.com

"The group Americans For Responsible Open Carry started the petition on Change.org on Monday, according to the Akron Beacon-Journal. The petition had a goal of 5,000 signatures and by Wednesday it had reached the goal. As of early Saturday morning, the group had reached just over 18,000 signatures."">>

MoveOn got fingered by a liar; without lies, there are many who post who have nothing to offer, thus they lie (desperate for attention I suppose).

Are you a liar?

MoveOn Petitions

FoxNews.com

MoveOn got fingered by a liar; without lies, there are many who post who have nothing to offer, thus they lie (desperate for attention I suppose).

You should know......as one who does this the most often......

Are you a liar?

MoveOn Petitions

FoxNews.com

You should know......as one who does this the most often......

Prove it. Post a lie I have committed or provide more evidence you're not only an asshole but a lying asshole and a coward who hides behind a keyboard dreaming of the day he can shoot and kill someone and be called a hero. You are one very sick puppy, aka, a POS.

Forum List

Back