Nearly 80% of Americans say Biden won White House, ignoring Trump's refusal to concede: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Everybody just wants to move on at this point. It's just the true believing wingnuts holding on to hope...and bullshit claims of fraud.

Nope. It is the media pushing a false narrative hoping that lemmings like you will "just want to move on" and ignore the improprieties.

On one hand, the media reports any shred of hearsay and leaks involving Russian collusion which were all proven to be false and on the other they won't accept any evidence of voter fraud including sworn eye witness testimonies. Astoundingly hypocritical.

That they are. Michigan has 253 signed affidavits and is already doing its own recount. There are loads of other signed affidavits out there as well. Should be very interesting.

Feel free to be interested. The only people it may get interesting for are the people who signed those affidavits. If they are found to be baseless, they should go to prison. There is no credible evidence of voter fraud.
Like this guy. He's in for a whole world of hurt.

Oh what if they are found to be credible? Oh and your last little factoid turned out to be false.

You know yourself that if Biden were in the position Trump is now in you would be screaming electoral fraud at the top of your lungs.

Keep up.

Everybody just wants to move on at this point. It's just the true believing wingnuts holding on to hope...and bullshit claims of fraud.

Nope. It is the media pushing a false narrative hoping that lemmings like you will "just want to move on" and ignore the improprieties.

On one hand, the media reports any shred of hearsay and leaks involving Russian collusion which were all proven to be false and on the other they won't accept any evidence of voter fraud including sworn eye witness testimonies. Astoundingly hypocritical.

That they are. Michigan has 253 signed affidavits and is already doing its own recount. There are loads of other signed affidavits out there as well. Should be very interesting.

Feel free to be interested. The only people it may get interesting for are the people who signed those affidavits. If they are found to be baseless, they should go to prison. There is no credible evidence of voter fraud.
Like this guy. He's in for a whole world of hurt.

Oh what if they are found to be credible? Oh and your last little factoid turned out to be false.

You know yourself that if Biden were in the position Trump is now in you would be screaming electoral fraud at the top of your lungs.

Keep up.

No it wasn't. This guy may be in some serious hot water. Bitching about a paper publishing your recant story won't make it go away.
He's on video. That's mighty tough to walk back. :)

when fox cuts away from ninny the propaganda spreader spewing her fake news, then you know it's over.

LOL...FUX is now left wing.
Thats why their rating have plummeted.

you mean the fox circle jerking is now shooting all blanks?

must be OANN, newsmax, & RT are swallowing all the die hard echo chamber MAGATs.

wooosh.......................

View attachment 414624

Why are all you lefties so ill informed?
FUX has been on a downhill slide for the last four years.

if you say so, basket dweller.... the way deplorables on this little message board blather on about how FOX beats everyone with their ratings, i guess it was silly to believe 'em then, 'eh?

Still ill informed I see.
Check the ratings,they're in the shitter.
Myself and a shitload of conservatives have been dumping on FUX for years.

when fox cuts away from ninny the propaganda spreader spewing her fake news, then you know it's over.

must be OANN, newsmax, & RT are swallowing all the die hard echo chamber MAGATs.

View attachment 414624

if you say so, basket dweller.... the way deplorables on this little message board blather on about how FOX beats everyone with their ratings, i guess it was silly to believe 'em then, 'eh?

do you think i care? i never bothered to check because not caring is what critical thinking people do re: fake news.

Refreshing to see that most people accept the truth
1605216580922.png

View attachment 414624

do you think i care? i never bothered to check because not caring is what critical thinking people do re: fake news.

Than why are you posting about it?

View attachment 414624

Than why are you posting about it?

i found it rather an amusing irony.

He lost. No credible evidence of voter fraud. I realize you want that to be true.
And stop with the Russian investigation. Collusion was all over Part 1 of Mueller's report.
Mueller decided not to look at that charge. Trump skated. Nancy didn't impeach.
Did you send that Thank You fruit basket to her?
The dems obviously want Trump out of politics SO bad m, if they had ANYTHING truly valuable besides a media rumor they would use it legally. So if Mueller "chose not to address something" it means there was nothing.

Forum List

Back