Nearly 80% of Americans say Biden won White House, ignoring Trump's refusal to concede: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Refreshing to see that most people accept the truth
thats what they call PROPAGANDA,,,

its meant for useful idiots that need lead along the right path to enlightenment,,,

Propaganda is believing the election was stolen and that widespread fraud exists
Then why was your entire party screaming election fraud in 2016?

Everybody just wants to move on at this point. It's just the true believing wingnuts holding on to hope...and bullshit claims of fraud.

Nope. It is the media pushing a false narrative hoping that lemmings like you will "just want to move on" and ignore the improprieties.

On one hand, the media reports any shred of hearsay and leaks involving Russian collusion which were all proven to be false and on the other they won't accept any evidence of voter fraud including sworn eye witness testimonies. Astoundingly hypocritical.

He lost. No credible evidence of voter fraud. I realize you want that to be true.
And stop with the Russian investigation. Collusion was all over Part 1 of Mueller's report.
Mueller decided not to look at that charge. Trump skated. Nancy didn't impeach.
Did you send that Thank You fruit basket to her?
fraud is the least of many problems,,,

but you go ahead and focus on that,, just dont get mad when the truth sneaks up on you,,,

One party gets caught stealing a bunch of elections and then acts indignant even though they were caught red handed. We'll keep Trumpy. And here in Pa. Rep. Susan Wild also cheated to beat Lisa Scheller. We want Scheller too.

And Trump was going to lose WI by 17% :auiqs.jpg:

And there was going to be a great blue wave :laughing0301:

Blue wave = Dems lose seats in the House and Republicans hold the Senate while Trump wins 71 million votes :auiqs.jpg: It's like the left want to be mocked.

Everybody just wants to move on at this point. It's just the true believing wingnuts holding on to hope...and bullshit claims of fraud.

Nope. It is the media pushing a false narrative hoping that lemmings like you will "just want to move on" and ignore the improprieties.

On one hand, the media reports any shred of hearsay and leaks involving Russian collusion which were all proven to be false and on the other they won't accept any evidence of voter fraud including sworn eye witness testimonies. Astoundingly hypocritical.

He lost. No credible evidence of voter fraud. I realize you want that to be true.
And stop with the Russian investigation. Collusion was all over Part 1 of Mueller's report.
Mueller decided not to look at that charge????
Lol. Holy shit.
Yeah, after illegally obtained warrants, full on swat raids on old men’s homes who would have just turned themselves in, flying allmover the globe to interview people, charging manifort with tax evasion and having Flynn charged for lying he didn’t do (and changing some documents in the process), leaking to the media left and right, Congress critters foaming at the mouth about their “absolute proof of tru o collusion”, mueller had all the evidence and said “ehhh, fuck it. No biggie.”

damn.

No credible evidence of voter fraud. I realize you want that to be true.
It has nothing to do with want... It IS true there is credible evidence. What we don't know is how widespread it is. This could be a nothing burger... But I realize you want to believe that there was no evidence.

Can't impeach without proof. There was none that I'm aware of that warranted any action.

No credible evidence of voter fraud. I realize you want that to be true.
It has nothing to do with want... It IS true there is credible evidence. What we don't know is how widespread it is. This could be a nothing burger... But I realize you want to believe that there was no evidence.

Can't impeach without proof. There was none that I'm aware of that warranted any action.

There was more than enough in Part 2 of Mueller's report to file the obstruction of justice charges for impeachment. Did you even read it? Or did you get the Barr cliff notes?
Again, Trump skated. And then shot himself in the foot with Ukraine.

Where is the damn evidence? There is none, repeating over and over again will not make it true, are you arguing the same that there was evidence of fraud in the states Trump own, or not?

Really 80%? Must be the same polling group that projected a Biden Landslide and blue wave.

Where is the damn evidence? There is none, repeating over and over again will not make it true, are you arguing the same that there was evidence of fraud in the states Trump own, or not?
so far they have 3 signed affidavits and 70 witness's ready to testify,, and thats just for starters,,,

you should try another media source than what youre using cause its obvious you arent getting all the current info,,,

we try to post as much as possible for you but you know its hard to see every article posted,,

hope that helps,,

There was more than enough in Part 2 of Mueller's report to file the obstruction of justice charges for impeachment. Did you even read it? Or did you get the Barr cliff notes?
Just like what we are talking about now about votes... If there is enough proof then it will be done, charges made and things will change. If there is not enough, then it won't.

I don't care if you want to lie to yourself. Go ahead. You are what you claim to hate. Just a trumpster, in the words of many here, under another flag.

Just like what we are talking about now about votes... If there is enough proof then it will be done, charges made and things will change. If there is not enough, then it won't.

I don't care if you want to lie to yourself. Go ahead. You are what you claim to hate. Just a trumpster, in the words of many here, under another flag.

Tell yourself whatever you need to make it better. I'm gonna move on.

The fact that such a poll would even be taken demonstrates how badly this buffoon in the White House has debased America.

Yeah, there is no way slow Joe would be protesting if the roles were reversed? LOL.

You morons impeached a President with no evidence and spent millions on an investigation based on a fake dossier.

thats what they call PROPAGANDA,,,

its meant for useful idiots that need lead along the right path to enlightenment,,,

Propaganda is believing the election was stolen and that widespread fraud exists

Propaganda is the crap you are spewing!

They should have just said 99% so we could laugh harder at the nit-wits who would then try and explain why it was reasonable and expected.
I mean there are no consequences if they are wrong, and you will believe it anyway.

Forum List

Back