Nearly half of Jewish Israelis support discrimination against non-Jewish citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enlightening poll...

The findings also indicate what might be considered a softening in attitudes of Jewish Israelis toward the country’s Arab citizens. About 44 percent of Jewish respondents said this year that they favored government policies that encourage Arab emigration, down from 51 percent in 2010 and 54 percent in 2009 – the last two times this question was asked in the survey.

Favoring policies that encourage Arab emmigration - I'm thinking that is Arabs leaving the region, if so - it's nice to see that those that favor it are declining.

Overall, young Israeli Jews are more patriotic and right-wing in their leanings than their elders.

Interesting...I wonder why?

Close to half (49 percent) of all Israeli Jews believe that Jewish citizens should have more rights than non-Jewish citizens.

A very disturbing and large minority. No wonder apartheid comparisons are made.

Most Jews feel that critical national decisions should be determined by a Jewish majority, both on matters of peace and security (67 percent) and on socioeconomic issues (57 percent).

Roughly one out of every three Israeli Jews (31 percent) believes that only Jews should determine the outcome of a referendum on peace that includes withdrawal from the West Bank.

In other words - two classes of citizenry, broadly supported.:doubt:

I dunno what the point of this thread is..

Israel is a Jewish State..and they want to remain a Jewish State.

So you would be good with changing the motto of the US to "United States - An Aryan Nation"?

Because jews sees other people as inferior . Its written in their holy(?) book . What a holy book :bowdown:

Bologne.

That's no more accurate then the tripe they spout about Islam.

How's it democratic to want more rights than non-Jews?

And this thread is one if the greatest threads here rather than the ridiculous repetitive 'Palestinians are killers' dumb propaganda threads.

This is an up to date poll detailing how most Israelis think. Yeah...they really want peace for sure...Ha Ha Ha!

It's funny that Lipush is accusing us of creating an 'anti-Semitic' thread. Which is the first thing she or her fellow pro Israel supporters do whenever they dislike the topic of the thread which is damaging to Israel.

So, lets say Jews don't consider non jews inferior to them. Can we understand why half of the Jewish Israeli population wants more rights than non-Jews in the country?

What is that supposed to mean and keep note they specifically used non-Jews.

Also this kind of tells us what Israelis want is the opposite of some Jewish members or the pro Israeli crowd tells us they want.

I'll be the devil's advocate here -- the first being a question: what is meant by "more rights" - what rights?

The other factor might self-preservation for a people who have long been discriminated against and killed in countries dominated by other religions. Israel is the only country where Judaism is dominant. That might have more to do with it than a fictional attribution of feelings of superiority. Just sayin'....:)

And this thread is one if the greatest threads here rather than the ridiculous repetitive 'Palestinians are killers' dumb propaganda threads.

This is an up to date poll detailing how most Israelis think. Yeah...they really want peace for sure...Ha Ha Ha!

They don't want to be fucked with. If you fuck with them..they are going to hit back.

It's a pretty simple concept.

And you may want to check how their Arab neighbors feel about non Arabs.

Or..how about how they feel about Palestinians.

So you would be good with changing the motto of the US to "United States - An Aryan Nation"?

There are countries that define themselves as Islamic states, for example. So what? If that is what their citizens want, so be it.

We - the US - have no desire (despite the efforts of some) to be defined as an "Aryan Nation". We are a nation of many.

They don't want to be fucked with. If you fuck with them..they are going to hit back.

How the fuck are fucking animals who want drive Arabs out of their land just not wanting to be 'fucked with'.

You used to be reasonable person then I guess you saw your Rabbi. Roudy wasn't joking! LOL!

They believed in the birthright of the Jews to exist. Which is as much as important

Israel and the right of the Jews to exist, are not mutually inclusive.

the right of Jews to their land and to have the abilty to control their own destany as a people and protect themselves is the right exist. all you haters just haft to accept that fact

How the fuck are fucking animals who want drive Arabs out of their land just not wanting to be 'fucked with'.

You used to be reasonable person then I guess you saw your Rabbi. Roudy wasn't joking! LOL!

Animals?

And I am not reasonable?

I have a lot of trouble with how Israel behaves..but that's not going to change the fact it is now a viable state.

They grabbed land, they defend it. And that's generally how a state is formed.

If you can't hold the land..you don't have a state.

They've done a pretty good job of holding it. And done so surrounded by states that want them gone.

Palestinians? Not so much.

They even had land handed to them.

Look what a clusterfuck that became.

It's funny that Lipush is accusing us of creating an 'anti-Semitic' thread. Which is the first thing she or her fellow pro Israel supporters do whenever they dislike the topic of the thread which is damaging to Israel.

So, lets say Jews don't consider non jews inferior to them. Can we understand why half of the Jewish Israeli population wants more rights than non-Jews in the country?

Also this kind of tells us what Israelis want is the opposite of some Jewish members or the pro Israeli crowd tells us they want.

I'll be the devil's advocate here -- the first being a question: what is meant by "more rights" - what rights?

The other factor might self-preservation for a people who have long been discriminated against and killed in countries dominated by other religions. Israel is the only country where Judaism is dominant. That might have more to do with it than a fictional attribution of feelings of superiority. Just sayin'....:)

Everyone knows they want it to stay a Jewish majority country. How they somehow got to becoming a majority from a minority, well, no one questions that.

Neither do they question their policy of settling on land that isn't theirs.

Makes you wonder why should anyone regard this so called 'international law' as credible at all.

As for wanting more rights, you made a good guess, but that's not entirely true. They mean different things.

Like rights to own property for example. Which is a major factor if you think about it.

They believed in the birthright of the Jews to exist. Which is as much as important

the right of Jews to their land and to have the abilty to control their own destany as a people and protect themselves is the right exist. all you haters just haft to accept that fact

If you consider Israel 'Jewish' land then that would mean you consider neighboring Arabic countries 'Islamic' land too.

Or am I wrong?

Animals?

And I am not reasonable?

I have a lot of trouble with how Israel behaves..but that's not going to change the fact it is now a viable state.

They grabbed land, they defend it. And that's generally how a state is formed.

If you can't hold the land..you don't have a state.

They've done a pretty good job of holding it. And done so surrounded by states that want them gone.

Palestinians? Not so much.

They even had land handed to them.

Look what a clusterfuck that became.

Viewers here have a hard time understanding what 'grabbing land' means. Tell us what you mean by that and how it was achieved.

Now, if we go by your concept, the Palestinians are justified to a counter attack to regain their land any day of the week through armed resistance.

Or are you really just a bullshitter bullshitting us?

It not true at all but you'll just post some crap from some Jew hating web-site to prove your bogus point. We are not taught that Jews are superior only that our relationship with G-d is different. People are people we all have souls and they are all part of G-d

If you consider Israel 'Jewish' land then that would mean you consider neighboring Arabic countries 'Islamic' land too.

Or am I wrong?

Israel just wants theirs the rest you guys can continue to fight over

It not true at all but you'll just post some crap from some Jew hating web-site to prove your bogus point. We are not taught that Jews are superior only that our relationship with G-d is different. People are people we all have souls and they are all part of G-d

I'd never know I would live to see the day where quoting a leading Israeli website would be the equivalent of quoting an 'Jew-hating' website.

The same poll was posted on right wing Israeli websites as well.

Another fail attempt at fear mongering by Jroc.

Or am I wrong?

Israel just wants theirs the rest you guys can continue to fight over

Just to make it more clear...I was asking you a direct question.

Israel being Jewish land must equate to Arabic nations being Islamic land. That's your view, right?

Because if it isn't then something's wrong with this picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back