Negro in England stabs English man in neck

• Banned
ALLLL those people and he just happened to pick the white guy...nothing racist there...nope.

• Banned
I do think I am going to start a thread and update it EVERY DAY with reports of racist anti white on white attacks...sounds good.

ALLLL those people and he just happened to pick the white guy...nothing racist there...nope.

You're right. Nope. Just as the article says he thought it was someone else. Damn crackers all look alike am I right?

Tell us about blacks being a different species again.

Personally speaking, I've never thought of blacks as belonging to another species; but I would be interested to know if blacks living in Europe feel culturally alienated by living in a territory that acestrally isn't their own, and how they might deal with or react to that. Do they relate to our Roman, Saxon, Viking and Norman heritage in Britain, or if they even acknowledge/register it at all? Are they frustrated our grow hostile to being reminded at almost every turn that they live in the white homelands?

This may be a notoriously uncivilised part of the forum to pose such a question, but I'm genuinely interested to know. I mean, for the reasons I've listed, I think it would begin to grate on me if I lived for a long period of time in the Far East, in terms of being surrounded by vestiges and outright celebrations of a heritage that wasn't my own or I didn't relate to.

Tell us about blacks being a different species again.

Personally speaking, I've never thought of blacks as belonging to another species; but I would be interested to know if blacks living in Europe feel culturally alienated by living in a territory that acestrally isn't their own, and how they might deal with or react to that. Do they relate to our Roman, Saxon, Viking and Norman heritage in Britain, or if they even acknowledge/register it at all? Are they frustrated our grow hostile to being reminded at almost every turn that they live in the white homelands?

This may be a notoriously uncivilised part of the forum to pose such a question, but I'm genuinely interested to know. I mean, for the reasons I've listed, I think it would begin to grate on me if I lived for a long period of time in the Far East, in terms of being surrounded by vestiges and outright celebrations of a heritage that wasn't my own or I didn't relate to.

I have asked that very question of ethnic Iranians living in Britian. I never got an answer. As an American, I really have no idea what it feels like to live in a country that was the country of my ancestors for thousands of years. To have every inch of that nation soaked with the blood of my people. Not even being part native American gives me that feeling since the natives built no civilization. When immigrants move to a host country they fully expect all that heritage stuff to be surrendered. The new world belongs to all, without regard to ancestral claims. Except for the homeland of immigrants. You won't find non white countries submerging their heritage. They celebrate it.

Forum List

Back