Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

Trump is a hater: women, blacks, browns, veterans, disabled, on and on and on.

His behavior didn't reflect on anything. His behavior was completely in his own home. He could stand around his living room singing Dixie all day. He's at home.
He made it public
So what? You leftards caught a virus a year ago, the Confederate flag was never an issue before.
I am no lefty I am just not stupid enough to make this into something it is not. He is a cop, he has a code of conduct to uphold, he relinquished he constitutional rights in this situation when became a cop pursuant to his agreement with the municipality.

If he were a private citizen this would not worthy of a discussion.
You give up your constitutional rights when you join law enforcement? Who told you that garbage?

Because Byrd, unlike you, Lucy, repented of his evil.

Most of those flag wavers in the DC protest were many midwestern Republicans.

1/3d of the Indian GOP was KKK.
image.png

"Because Byrd, unlike you, Lucy, repented of his evil."

Huh? I've never been a member of the KKK.

Yeah, you and Tipsy got outflanked yet again.

You are right that the cop does not have to work for the city, he can go elsewhere.

The evil of racism and nativism.

That you for admitting Byrd repented of being in the Klan.

You sure read a lot of shit that isn't there....doofus faux repubican.

His behavior didn't reflect on anything. His behavior was completely in his own home. He could stand around his living room singing Dixie all day. He's at home.
He made it public
So what? You leftards caught a virus a year ago, the Confederate flag was never an issue before.
I am no lefty I am just not stupid enough to make this into something it is not. He is a cop, he has a code of conduct to uphold, he relinquished he constitutional rights in this situation when became a cop pursuant to his agreement with the municipality.

You give up your constitutional rights when you join law enforcement? Who told you that garbage?
Read clown read. I qualified the statement.

Yeah, you and Tipsy got outflanked yet again.

You are right that the cop does not have to work for the city, he can go elsewhere.
What you are really saying is that the decor in his home has to meet with the approval of little black wannabe burglars.

He made it public

Uh, no you didn't.

He made it public

Uh, no you didn't.
You are a total fucking idiot. You took an issue and ran off with it like it was your own personal panty waist cause. Next time try to do a little research before opening your mouth. Moron.

"Government employees enjoy protection for statements they make as citizens on issues of public concern, unless the speech hurts the government agency's ability to function."
Private Sector vs. Public Sector Employee Rights

What would happen if someone complained that they saw a Robert Mapplethorpe book on the coffee table?

It's in someone's home. Stop snooping. This kid was in the wrong. The parents were in the wrong.. if they are going to adopt children they should raise them better.

Jake turned Left yesterday, he burnt his bra, put the plastic shoes on, began eating Granola bars and has stocked up on pots and pans to bang :smoke:

Uh, no you didn't.
You are a total fucking idiot. You took an issue and ran off with it like it was your own personal panty waist cause. Next time try to do a little research before opening your mouth. Moron.

"Government employees enjoy protection for statements they make as citizens on issues of public concern, unless the speech hurts the government agency's ability to function."
Private Sector vs. Public Sector Employee Rights
There is no public concern with this flag. The war is long over, except to libtards.

Jake turned Left yesterday, he burnt his bra, put the plastic shoes on, began eating Granola bars and has stocked up on pots and pans to bang :smoke:

It's hilarious when he claims to be on the right....stoooopid but none the less hilarious

Weatherman has trouble understanding that employers can set the acceptable code of conduct for employees.

Forum List

Back