Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

So what? You leftards caught a virus a year ago, the Confederate flag was never an issue before.
I am no lefty I am just not stupid enough to make this into something it is not. He is a cop, he has a code of conduct to uphold, he relinquished he constitutional rights in this situation when became a cop pursuant to his agreement with the municipality.

If he were a private citizen this would not worthy of a discussion.
You give up your constitutional rights when you join law enforcement? Who told you that garbage?
Read clown read. I qualified the statement.
Uh, no you didn't.
You are a total fucking idiot. You took an issue and ran off with it like it was your own personal panty waist cause. Next time try to do a little research before opening your mouth. Moron.

"Government employees enjoy protection for statements they make as citizens on issues of public concern, unless the speech hurts the government agency's ability to function."
Private Sector vs. Public Sector Employee Rights
And a Civil War flag inside a garage prevents the government from functioning?
Dear Lord you leftists are truely insane.

Weatherman has trouble understanding that employers can set the acceptable code of conduct for employees.
Yes, government employees must set an example.
image.jpeg
image.png

Because Byrd, unlike you, Lucy, repented of his evil.

Most of those flag wavers in the DC protest were many midwestern Republicans.

1/3d of the Indian GOP was KKK.

"Because Byrd, unlike you, Lucy, repented of his evil."

Huh? I've never been a member of the KKK.
The evil of racism and nativism.

That you for admitting Byrd repented of being in the Klan.

You sure read a lot of shit that isn't there....doofus faux repubican.

Jake turned Left yesterday, he burnt his bra, put the plastic shoes on, began eating Granola bars and has stocked up on pots and pans to bang :smoke:

It's hilarious when he claims to be on the right....stoooopid but none the less hilarious

Jake's new motto is:

keep-calm-and-love-che-guevara-2.jpg

"Because Byrd, unlike you, Lucy, repented of his evil."

Huh? I've never been a member of the KKK.
The evil of racism and nativism.

That you for admitting Byrd repented of being in the Klan.

You sure read a lot of shit that isn't there....doofus faux repubican.

Jake turned Left yesterday, he burnt his bra, put the plastic shoes on, began eating Granola bars and has stocked up on pots and pans to bang :smoke:

It's hilarious when he claims to be on the right....stoooopid but none the less hilarious

Jake's new motto is:

keep-calm-and-love-che-guevara-2.jpg

Actually I have the toad on ignore..I take him off now and then to ring his bell and then put him back

The left are absolutely insane.

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137

Do you know why the Dukes of Hazzard car was named the General Lee?

Because the damn flag on the car was the Battle Flag of Lee regiment and not the actual Confederate Flag!

The Battle Flag of Lee was incorporated into the Confederate Flag later on but the original Confederate Flag look like this:

255px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861-1863%29.svg.png

Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle Flag of Lee:

150px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png

Army of Northern Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what those parents are doing is teaching their child to be ignorant and not knowing the differences between the flags.

Now it is true the Confederate Flag did change to incorporate the Battle Flag of Lee:

210px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281863-1865%29.svg.png

158px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281865%29.svg.png

So I wish the general population would educate itself about the flags, and which one is the actual Confederate Flag, and because someone has a Virginia Battle Flag in their damn garage does not mean it is a Confederate Flag!

Weatherman has trouble understanding that employers can set the acceptable code of conduct for employees.
No they can't. That's ridiculous. Why can't a Christian company prohibit gays? An atheist company tell employees they cannot have a cross or a Bible in their homes. Decor is not behavior. If he wanted to have a six foot statue of a phallus in his living room he can do that.

What an utterly stupid statement.

Can an employer tell women they can't wear short skirts. It violates their code of conduct. They can only paint their house beige. It violates their code of conduct.

I am no lefty I am just not stupid enough to make this into something it is not. He is a cop, he has a code of conduct to uphold, he relinquished he constitutional rights in this situation when became a cop pursuant to his agreement with the municipality.

If he were a private citizen this would not worthy of a discussion.
You give up your constitutional rights when you join law enforcement? Who told you that garbage?
Uh, no you didn't.
You are a total fucking idiot. You took an issue and ran off with it like it was your own personal panty waist cause. Next time try to do a little research before opening your mouth. Moron.

"Government employees enjoy protection for statements they make as citizens on issues of public concern, unless the speech hurts the government agency's ability to function."
You are incredibly stupid

I am not a lefty

The cop is the liaison to the Human Rights Commission.

The cop has a code of conduct which he must abide by and did may not have done here according to his supervisor.

The left are absolutely insane.

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137

Do you know why the Dukes of Hazzard car was named the General Lee?

Because the damn flag on the car was the Battle Flag of Lee regiment and not the actual Confederate Flag!

The Battle Flag of Lee was incorporated into the Confederate Flag later on but the original Confederate Flag look like this:

255px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861-1863%29.svg.png

The Battle Flag of Lee:

150px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png

Army of Northern Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what those parents are doing is teaching their child to be ignorant and not knowing the differences between the flags.

Now it is true the Confederate Flag did change to incorporate the Battle Flag of Lee:

210px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281863-1865%29.svg.png

158px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281865%29.svg.png

So I wish the general population would educate itself about the flags, and which one is the actual Confederate Flag, and because someone has a Virginia Battle Flag in their damn garage does not mean it is a Confederate Flag!
I see. Symbol of Confederate States bad, symbols of Confederate war groups good.
:cuckoo:

Uh, no you didn't.

I am not a lefty

The cop has a code of conduct which he must abide by and did may not have done here according to his supervisor.
What human rights commission is this that says a flag violates human rights?

For all the pro-confederates here

stop your

CryingMan_250w.jpg
funny how some shmuck has an issue with someone elses right to free expression and yet another gets to burn theirs. And we're the ones crying? WTF is wrong with you traitors?

Uh, no you didn't.

I am not a lefty

What human rights commission is this that says a flag violates human rights?
burning the US flag offends me, so let's get that commission to appreciate my feelings. How do you think that would swing?

Yup, it's the American way for employers to set codes of conduct.

It's the American way to turn its back on things like the stars and bars.

And, kids, we are never going back to the America of the pre-1960s.

That's over.

The far right neo-confederates don't get that a cop has a responsibility to his neighbors.

If he is going to be a cop, he can't be scaring the children. That is on him to let his neighbors know ahead of time and make sure all is copacetic.
a cop has a responsibility to his neighbors.

hahahahahahaha why?

What would happen if someone complained that they saw a Robert Mapplethorpe book on the coffee table?

It's in someone's home. Stop snooping. This kid was in the wrong. The parents were in the wrong.. if they are going to adopt children they should raise them better.
You are in the wrong for supporting the guy who was stupid enough to do such a thing when he was working for the police department.

The PD has the right to set the code of conduct for its employees.

He can quit if he does not get fired, then he can show the flag all he wants without anyone being upset but his neighbors.

Not that long ago an American living in Canada proudly displayed both the American and Canadian Flag on equal height flag poles. His Canadian neighbors demanded that he take down the American Flag. No, I don't have a link and even if I did do not know how to copy and paste.
I'd tell them to kiss my ass.

I would not do it in the first place because it would be sure to start controversy in my neighborhood. The cop should hang the Confederate National Flag rather than the Confederate Battle Flag. 99.9% do not know what the Confederate National Flag looks like and ignore it.
Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

:cuckoo:
Is it illegal? I suppose you just don't support 1st Amendment rights when you disagree with someone right?
Is it illegal? No by all means I think he should fly it so everybody knows an asshole lives there.
How do you let everyone know that an asshole lives at your house?

Yup, it's the American way for employers to set codes of conduct.

It's the American way to turn its back on things like the stars and bars.

And, kids, we are never going back to the America of the pre-1960s.

That's over.
Yep, employers do have the right to tell there employees they will not have a homosexual pride flag in their garage. :cuckoo:

You far right contards.

The cop was wrong. You are wrong. The flag is wrong.

And that you think differently is not going to change anything in America.

Comparing the rainbow flag of equality with the confederate flag of inequality is not a smart argument, bub. It is called a Fallacy of False Comparison. You lose again.

My front license plate is a representation of the Vietnam Campaign Medal sometimes called Ribbon with two bronze stars. I have no doubt if I drove my truck to a peacenik meeting I would be met with boos and hisses, called baby killer and spit on. The hippies did that to me in my dress uniform but I had to wear my dress uniform because I was flying military standby. A Marine Officer ran to my defense wanting to kick their asses but I told him we are in Los Angeles International Airport and I am going home on leave and do not want any more trouble.
Rambo fantasies. Nobody did a thing to you.
You guys embraced clinton the coward.

My front license plate is a representation of the Vietnam Campaign Medal sometimes called Ribbon with two bronze stars. I have no doubt if I drove my truck to a peacenik meeting I would be met with boos and hisses, called baby killer and spit on. The hippies did that to me in my dress uniform but I had to wear my dress uniform because I was flying military standby. A Marine Officer ran to my defense wanting to kick their asses but I told him we are in Los Angeles International Airport and I am going home on leave and do not want any more trouble.

That lie again?

You were never spat on.
Prove he wasn't.

Forum List

Back