Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

The officer was never in any danger of losing his job. It was more like take the flag down, it upsets your neighbors, keep the peace.

If it were me, every time I saw any of those libtards, especially the black burglar wannabe, I'd be singing Dixie as loud as I could.

"Hey kid, I know you are casing the garage. Go away. "

His behavior didn't reflect on anything. His behavior was completely in his own home. He could stand around his living room singing Dixie all day. He's at home.
He made it public
He didn't put the flag outside his home. It was in his garage.
Look at the photo I posted that was from a street view...looks public to me.
What they call curb appeal. I know HOAs can ding you for what's in your garage if the door is open and they can see in from the street.

View attachment 71161
The flag could be seen from the street when the garage door was open.

Whether a Nazi or Isis (they are in Salt Lake City) or a Confederate flag, they are bad symbols.
Well lookie there. Published for all to see.
Was that her office?
Her college room. Pretty common for someone from Arkansas.
And nothing wrong with it either.
Her college room? Looking like a law library? Proof that that is her college room, please.

Because Byrd, unlike you, Lucy, repented of his evil.

Most of those flag wavers in the DC protest were many midwestern Republicans.

1/3d of the Indian GOP was KKK.
View attachment 71167
Really cool...anyone can make a button these days.
Because Byrd, unlike you, Lucy, repented of his evil.

Most of those flag wavers in the DC protest were many midwestern Republicans.

1/3d of the Indian GOP was KKK.
View attachment 71167
Really cool...anyone can make a button these days.
Anyone can.
But takes a special kind of delusional to say Clintons, Carter, Wallace, Edwards, Byrd etc never had anything to do with the Confederate flag.

His behavior didn't reflect on anything. His behavior was completely in his own home. He could stand around his living room singing Dixie all day. He's at home.
He made it public
What they call curb appeal. I know HOAs can ding you for what's in your garage if the door is open and they can see in from the street.
There have been HOAs that have tried to ding people from having crosses and Christmas trees visible when the curtains are open. Visible from the street. They just aren't successful.

Not that long ago an American living in Canada proudly displayed both the American and Canadian Flag on equal height flag poles. His Canadian neighbors demanded that he take down the American Flag. No, I don't have a link and even if I did do not know how to copy and paste.
I'd tell them to kiss my ass.

I would not do it in the first place because it would be sure to start controversy in my neighborhood. The cop should hang the Confederate National Flag rather than the Confederate Battle Flag. 99.9% do not know what the Confederate National Flag looks like and ignore it.
Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

:cuckoo:
Is it illegal? I suppose you just don't support 1st Amendment rights when you disagree with someone right?
Is it illegal? No by all means I think he should fly it so everybody knows an asshole lives there.
i know a guy who has one....he aint no asshole .....of course you not even knowing the guy knows he is one....thats kinda being an asshole....for all you know he might be a great guy...

The HOA where my son lives, is the most draconian I have ever seen. They have rules about what color flowers you can plant in the front yard.

They still can't tell people what color flowers to put in the vase on the dining room table even if visible from the street.

The HOA where my son lives, is the most draconian I have ever seen. They have rules about what color flowers you can plant in the front yard.

They still can't tell people what color flowers to put in the vase on the dining room table even if visible from the street.
First home had an HOA. Never live under a fascist system again.

Read clown read. I qualified the statement.
Uh, no you didn't.
You are a total fucking idiot. You took an issue and ran off with it like it was your own personal panty waist cause. Next time try to do a little research before opening your mouth. Moron.

"Government employees enjoy protection for statements they make as citizens on issues of public concern, unless the speech hurts the government agency's ability to function."
Private Sector vs. Public Sector Employee Rights
And a Civil War flag inside a garage prevents the government from functioning?
Dear Lord you leftists are truely insane.
You are incredibly stupid

I am not a lefty

The cop is the liaison to the Human Rights Commission.

The cop has a code of conduct which he must abide by and did may not have done here according to his supervisor.
What human rights commission is this that says a flag violates human rights?
The PO is a liaison to the town's human rights commission.

This their Mission Statement:

"Mission Statement:

The Greenfield Human Rights Commission believes that all citizens of the community have the right to be treated with dignity, respect, fairness, impartiality and justice without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or disability.

The Human Rights Commission will:

• Promote a positive sense of community and unity based on our similarities and differences
  • Provide a forum for the promotion of dialogue, education, healing and celebration of our diversity
  • Investigate, mediate, respond and report to the community on allegations of human rights violations
  • Provide resources, direction and counsel
The Commission shall work toward enhancing the quality of life in Greenfield through promoting understanding, appreciation and respect"
Human Rights Commission - Town of Greenfield, MA

A cop who may show bias, prejudice or even the appearance of impropriety in the treatment of others may not fit within the parameters set forth by the mission statement.

Last edited:
He made it public
Not public. I think I will display the American flag and the confederate flag on a big cross in my front yard just to see a bunch of libtarded commies cry like bitches.
Look at the photo i posted it was public. I do not think anyone would care what you did as a private citizen

Last edited:
The left are absolutely insane.

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137

Do you know why the Dukes of Hazzard car was named the General Lee?

Because the damn flag on the car was the Battle Flag of Lee regiment and not the actual Confederate Flag!

The Battle Flag of Lee was incorporated into the Confederate Flag later on but the original Confederate Flag look like this:

255px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861-1863%29.svg.png

Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle Flag of Lee:

150px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png

Army of Northern Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what those parents are doing is teaching their child to be ignorant and not knowing the differences between the flags.

Now it is true the Confederate Flag did change to incorporate the Battle Flag of Lee:

210px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281863-1865%29.svg.png

158px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281865%29.svg.png

Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I wish the general population would educate itself about the flags, and which one is the actual Confederate Flag, and because someone has a Virginia Battle Flag in their damn garage does not mean it is a Confederate Flag!
I see. Symbol of Confederate States bad, symbols of Confederate war groups good.
:cuckoo:

Where the fuck did you get that from what I wrote?

Are you really that retarded?

I am pointing out the fact that idiots that call the Battle Flag of Virginia or the Battle Flag of Lee as the Confederate Flag are wrong because that is not the Confederate Flag.

Also I do not give a flying fuck what flag someone flies in their damn garage or on their damn land because it is their private property and it is none of my damn business.

Maybe people should worry more about themselves and less about what is on someone garage wall and then claims it something that it is not.

Now point out where I made up the shit you just claimed I did and if not fuck you!

Uh, no you didn't.
You are a total fucking idiot. You took an issue and ran off with it like it was your own personal panty waist cause. Next time try to do a little research before opening your mouth. Moron.

"Government employees enjoy protection for statements they make as citizens on issues of public concern, unless the speech hurts the government agency's ability to function."
Private Sector vs. Public Sector Employee Rights
And a Civil War flag inside a garage prevents the government from functioning?
Dear Lord you leftists are truely insane.
You are incredibly stupid

I am not a lefty

The cop is the liaison to the Human Rights Commission.

The cop has a code of conduct which he must abide by and did may not have done here according to his supervisor.
What human rights commission is this that says a flag violates human rights?
The PO is a liaison to the town's human rights commission.

This their Mission Statement:

"Mission Statement:

The Greenfield Human Rights Commission believes that all citizens of the community have the right to be treated with dignity, respect, fairness, impartiality and justice without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or disability.

The Human Rights Commission will:

• Promote a positive sense of community and unity based on our similarities and differences
  • Provide a forum for the promotion of dialogue, education, healing and celebration of our diversity
  • Investigate, mediate, respond and report to the community on allegations of human rights violations
  • Provide resources, direction and counsel
The Commission shall work toward enhancing the quality of life in Greenfield through promoting understanding, appreciation and respect"
Human Rights Commission - Town of Greenfield, MA

A cop who may show bias, prejudice or even the appearance of impropriety in the treatment of others may not fit within the parameters set forth by the mission statement.
So if he had a homosexual pride flag in his garage he'd have to remove it too then.

Forum List

Back