Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

Since Mac tagged me how is it that Mac believes I think about him and not the other way around? lmao

Yes, it was. That is what passive aggressive wimps like you do, Mac. :lol:

You want a "safe place" from which to post.

It was really never my intent to get up in their heads like this, seriously.

:rolleyes-41:

By tagging me, you didnt expect me to know? Is that story selling?
Again, I told you why I tagged you.

I won't do it again, I promise.

Please stop whining. Go away.

You know that the person is notified when they are tagged right? Seems like you took the extra step to tag me just to complain when I show up.

"A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.
“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

Because THAT'S WHAT MUSLIM MEN WHO TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH FROM THE MIDDLE EAST DO.

And women, as well.

Close the gates, imprison the illegals, and kill every fucking jihadist and their family across the globe.

Authorities Search Redlands Home Tied To Suspect Syed Farook
It's obvious those IEDS they found there were legally purchased. We need to create more stricter IED laws.

You know that the person is notified when they are tagged right? Seems like you took the extra step to tag me just to complain when I show up.
This is getting creepy.

This is getting creepy.
Yup, you are creepy, Mac, a creepy passive aggressive type of weirdo. Glad we have that out there now.

This is getting creepy.

You're right, you're acting as if I tagged YOU!

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.

Pretty sure you missed Macs list....here ya go..

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.

Pretty sure you missed Macs list....here ya go..
It won't matter.

They will not admit it.

The neighbor who refused to report the suspicious activity was correct. If she had, the protesters would have been at her door screaming hate crime.

Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

Please respond. Straight answer, please.
You are a far right idiot, who does not honestly understand American principles, morals, and laws.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

Obvious, but at least you tried.

You're a coward and a liar.
I am moral and truthful, and have no trouble with the ilk like you.

The far right try to frame the debate by accusing everyone who disagrees with them as trying to limit their right to debate, when in fact that is exactly what the far right attempts.

PC is all about not wanting to offend people.
No where in our Constitution or laws says you have the right to not be offended.
The majority in this Nation are really fed up with that nonsense.
When any Country has the right to freedom of speech people are going to be offended.

Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

You are a far right idiot, who does not honestly understand American principles, morals, and laws.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

The far right try to frame the debate by accusing everyone who disagrees with them as trying to limit their right to debate, when in fact that is exactly what the far right attempts.

No where in our Constitution or laws says you have the right to not be offended.
When any Country has the right to freedom of speech people are going to be offended.
That is what the far right says. Whatever. I will report anyone, right or left. Have, in fact.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

That is what the far right says. Whatever. I will report anyone, right or left. Have, in fact.

It's what all of us call it. It is not just a far right thing.
Left, Right and in between all call it PC and the majority are sick of it.
Even the comedians who vote for the Dem's are complaining that it has gone to far.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

Report what?

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

Report what?
Feeling guilty, are you? Why?

"Neighborhood jihadists". We know that's what they were because they were darkies.

We are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

Ol' Mac has the PC Police all pissy and defensive, name-calling, insulting.

Again.

Damn I'm good.

I'm seriously considering asking me for my autograph.

:biggrin:

If you didnt want the attention then why did you tag me only to complain in a passive aggressive way about it?
Because that is how most guys handle bitches?

Calm down Ms Mac, this is between me and him
No, it isnt, you damned crybully.

Forum List

Back