Neighborhood jihadists were observed by neighbors, too afraid to report suspicious activity.

"A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.
“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

We know what they were doing. They were plotting to kill Christians and westerners.

And when you have friends from church visiting you, should we assume you are all plotting an attack on an abortion clinic?

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.
Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

Please respond. Straight answer, please.
You are a far right idiot, who does not honestly understand American principles, morals, and laws.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

Obvious, but at least you tried.

You're a coward and a liar.
I am moral and truthful, and have no trouble with the ilk like you.

The far right try to frame the debate by accusing everyone who disagrees with them as trying to limit their right to debate, when in fact that is exactly what the far right attempts.
Continued deflection noted.

One more try: Based on your own words above, are Obama and Stephanopolous "far right idiots" too?

Come on Jake. You just said you're moral and truthful. Answer the question.
What they say is not important to me, because they are generally wrong.

You want to shut off criticism of far right positions.

Won't happen, slick. Ever.

Ol' Mac has the PC Police all pissy and defensive, name-calling, insulting.

Again.

Damn I'm good.

I'm seriously considering asking me for my autograph.

:biggrin:

If you didnt want the attention then why did you tag me only to complain in a passive aggressive way about it?
Because I don't think it's right to mention someone here "behind their back", so to speak.

That's all.

It happens quite a bit to me, but I don't treat people that way.

So you mentioned me, then when I respond with your usual Passive Aggressive manner going "Oh my goodness, look at all the responses I got when I tagged someones name in a thread"?

PC is not this lovely thing that keeps people from getting their feeelings hurt. PC will kill more people than climate change! Now that's a slogan that leftists won't embrace.

Wonder how many other people have died because somebody, like this neighbor, didn't report hinky behavior because they didn't want to be called an Islamophobe.

Again.

Damn I'm good.

If you didnt want the attention then why did you tag me only to complain in a passive aggressive way about it?
Because I don't think it's right to mention someone here "behind their back", so to speak.

That's all.

Mac, you are a passive agreessive far right reactionary tard. I will call you out to your face, and I will talk about you wherever I want. Sux to be you, podjo.

Then what about that LONG list of pieces against PC written by and about honest liberals?

Are those people just "far right idiots", including Obama and Stephanopolous, too?

You are a far right idiot, who does not honestly understand American principles, morals, and laws.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

The far right try to frame the debate by accusing everyone who disagrees with them as trying to limit their right to debate, when in fact that is exactly what the far right attempts.
Continued deflection noted.

One more try: Based on your own words above, are Obama and Stephanopolous "far right idiots" too?

Come on Jake. You just said you're moral and truthful. Answer the question.
What they say is not important to me, because they are generally wrong.

You want to shut off criticism of far right positions.

Won't happen, slick. Ever.
Another dodge.

It's not like I'm surprised.

Carry on.

Just because someone has friends, and those friends visit him from time to time, it is retarded to assume without any evidenc they were all in on his attack on his coworkers.

Assholes.

WAIT FOR FACTS!!!

Again.

Damn I'm good.

That's all.

So you mentioned me, then when I respond with your usual Passive Aggressive manner going "Oh my goodness, look at all the responses I got when I tagged someones name in a thread"?
Hey, I just enjoy it when nasty, dishonest people get pissy with me.

Don't like that?

Tough shit.

Only far right idiots would claim a left wing PC exists. The far right does this because they know they will lose in a contest of ideas.

Is that straight enough.
Nice dodge.

ER...no, isn't. Lying again proving you're still a liar, therefore immoral.
Yep, you are dodging but you can't escape. You will never be allowed to use your lies to frame a debate. You are a coward. You are immoral. You have no positive fiber at all.

I have no trouble outing the Mas, the JBs, the kgs: they are far right purveyors of falsehoods and immoralities.

They are always going to be called out by their betters in the American mainstream.

Again.

Damn I'm good.

That's all.

Don't like that?

Tough shit.
There is your typical pissy passive aggressive dishonest reply.

Again.

Damn I'm good.

That's all.

Don't like that?

Tough shit.

Is part of your enjoying it complaining about it after you tag someone? Because from your posts you seem to be whining about it everyday

Again.

Damn I'm good.

That's all.

Don't like that?

Tough shit.
You keep trolling me.

I'm really up in your heads. The PC Police just keep humping my leg.

:itsok:

That's all.

Don't like that?

Tough shit.
You keep trolling me.

Mac calls me into the thread and then complains that I responded.

PAB....Passive Aggressive Bullshit. Mac calls for rain and then complains when his shoes get wet

Here are Mac and koshergrl from yesterday. It will never kick in for them.

11952018_1047745565295319_462640153360389627_n.jpg

That's all.

Don't like that?

Tough shit.
You keep trolling me.

Mac calls me into the thread and then complains that I responded.

PAB....Passive Aggressive Bullshit. Mac calls for rain and then complains when his shoes get wet
Good gawd, stop whining.

I didn't "call you into a thread". I told you why I tagged you.

Sheesh, grow up.

Forum List

Back