Neil Young Tries to Save Face

FB_IMG_1642373524600.jpg
View attachment 595419
FB_IMG_1642373524600.jpg

I will absolutely get all the boosters shots available. As long as you promise me that you won't.

The sooner we thin the herds of trumptards, the better for America. So, please please promise me you won't get vaxxed?
As long as you promise to be here posting all the glorious details when your heart is exploding, Maggot. We'll want to have a party.

Hmm, yeah, they do.

18% of 500,000 is 90,000

The total workers fired or suspended in the list in the second article is under 5000. And the suspended workers were not fired and may have gone back to work by now.
Sure.

If you really believe that your second source has compiled ever single health care worker that has been let go because of jab mandates.

But I looked it over? And there was not a single Healthcare system listed from my state. IMHO? I don't think your data is complete. If you need to believe it is to support your cognitive dissonance, you do you.

You need to find one source with complete data, not a hodge podge of incomplete apples to oranges fallacies, and faulty reasoning.

Oh shucks. You get vaxed? Damn. Oh well, hopefully, you didn't get the booster shots. Please, please tell me you didn't.

Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure”​

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Tell that to the thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the jab.

Progressive is juat a nicer way of saying Fascist

Just remember folks, people like Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi are the "Establishment." They are old, outdated, irrelevant, and out of touch. Biden is 79 years old. Pelosi is 81, Neil Young is 76, and Mitchell is 78.

We are the counterculture, and they are "The Man." I say it's time we stick it to the man.

Just remember folks, people like Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi are the "Establishment." They are old, outdated, irrelevant, and out of touch. Biden is 79 years old. Pelosi is 81, Neil Young is 76, and Mitchell is 78.

We are the counterculture, and they are "The Man." I say it's time we stick it to the man.
We're Volunteers of America!!

Did you know?​

COVID-19 vaccine doses have been given to Australians
>95%
of people aged 16 and over have had their first dose
93.3%
of people aged 16 and over have had their second dose

We've reached our peak omicron and seem to have declining numbers overall. The death rate is small compared to some other countries but still too many.

I am of the opinion that for those in the high risk groups the Vax is probably helpful esp the comorbidity cohorts. Without comorbidities then the death rate is quite small. Hence with Omicron I would frankly not be concerned at all. As for the risks from the jab? THEY ARE SIGNIFICANT BUT THE LONGITUDINAL STUDIES HAVE NOT BEEN DONE YET!!! An irony is that ivermecton can be useful in preventing heart reactions to the vax. As for the mandates; illegal, immoral and disgusting!!!

View attachment 595137

Greg
The left has long had an authoritarian streak, when it comes to free speech. Yet somehow they think they’re the inclusive ones.

The Pressure Campaign on Spotify to Remove Joe Rogan Reveals the Religion of Liberals: Censorship​

All factions, at certain points, succumb to the impulse to censor. But for the Democratic Party's liberal adherents, silencing their adversaries has become their primary project.​

American liberals are obsessed with finding ways to silence and censor their adversaries. Every week, if not every day, they have new targets they want de-platformed, banned, silenced, and otherwise prevented from speaking or being heard (by "liberals,” I mean the term of self-description used by the dominant wing of the Democratic Party).
The Pressure Campaign on Spotify to Remove Joe Rogan Reveals the Religion of Liberals: Censorship

thats probably because you didnt like the guy......
I never go by like or dislike of any singer/band, I go by, "Do I like the song". Some artists I only like one or two of their songs, others, I can listen to 99% of their tracks.

I only like Elton John songs sung by others, his voice grates on me. I've never liked the Beatles. I can listen to every Michael Jackson song, and ABBA.

If you feel you need to like a singer/band to like their song, I find that strange, but each to their own.

I never go by like or dislike of any singer/band, I go by, "Do I like the song". Some artists I only like one or two of their songs, others, I can listen to 99% of their tracks.

I only like Elton John songs sung by others, his voice grates on me. I've never liked the Beatles. I can listen to every Michael Jackson song, and ABBA.

If you feel you need to like a singer/band to like their song, I find that strange, but each to their own.
This whole discussion makes me glad that I got over popular music about three decades ago when I married an opera singer.

If you didn't talk stupid all the time I'd answer you

Yer the dikhead accusing every conserv of being anti vax
That's because you are the retards who keep putting out false info about the vaccine. But good to know that you are a hypocrite.

Even though you talk lies about the vaccine, you still slunk off to get vaccinated. Hopefully, your fellow retards don't follow your example and stay un-vaccinated.

Forum List

Back