Neil Young Tries to Save Face

I was fine with what he said until he said he stood is solidarity, that's where I tuned him out.

At that point he turned to some generic catchphrase sliced by everyone currently because it's "it's what your supposed to say" and you can't be in one current trends unless you repeat that phrase. It sounds so fucking disingenuous.
I've been a fan of Neil Young's music all my life. I've also read enough about him to know HE WOULD NEVER SAY ANTHING LIKE THAT. He has been an abrasive ass his whole life, that is totally out of character.

I've been a fan of Neil Young's music all my life. I've also read enough about him to know HE WOULD NEVER SAY ANTHING LIKE THAT. He has been an abrasive ass his whole life, that is totally out of character.
Sounds just like something Neil the compassionate humanist would say.

A picture is worth a thousands words! :2up:

1643668568183.png

And

Neither of those sources support a 20 to one claim, of resignations to firing of nurses. Quote for me the relevant portion, the specific data point, or go away.

Neither of those sources support a 20 to one claim, of resignations to firing of nurses. Quote for me the relevant portion, the specific data point, or go away.
Hmm, yeah, they do.

18% of 500,000 is 90,000

The total workers fired or suspended in the list in the second article is under 5000. And the suspended workers were not fired and may have gone back to work by now.

Until he rejected them and the entire united states government and state, which was the point of founding Jonestown.
nah he got caught jerking off in a movie threater…and got bad press, the dem da dismissed the charges and sealed the record…he moved due to the embarrassing press

but was still able to get a number of dems to still move with him and kill themselves

the dems naturally have cultist tendency

When the truth comes out about these vaccines, these people are going to look like barking fools.
This gives the impression that you actually "Know" the truth.
You don't, I don't either.

These people could include you.

It must gall you every day that you do not have the power to make anyone get your jab. I like that.

Go take a valium and relax. Stress is hard on your immune system which is already severely taxed by the many kill shots you've taken.
VaccineGrave.jpg

They were telling us 2 yrs ago that viruses mutate to less deadly strains for its own survival as this one did

Omicron is a blessing because of its weakness and quick spread

They have sold a bill of goods Fauci and company. And every libturd jumped on board with their TDS to cause this

But if you did not get vaxed it can still be deadly. I think we are at an 80% plus vax rate
Last Thing Trumper Do.jpg

Go get your booster.

You know that the TV is telling you who to listen to, and when you start thinking with your brain instead of with your TV, you will realize that there is validity in the voices that you refuse to listen to. If I were you, I would be terrified and very sad because I see the real numbers, and statistically, you are committing suicide with the jabs.

Have fun dying.

Go get a booster. It could be your lucky number.

Oh, BTW, have you noticed the vax zombies falling off the radar here on USMB? There are five who have been MIA for at least a month -- regular posters, too. Where did they go?

Oh, did I mention go get your booster?

Go get your booster.

You know that the TV is telling you who to listen to, and when you start thinking with your brain instead of with your TV, you will realize that there is validity in the voices that you refuse to listen to. If I were you, I would be terrified and very sad because I see the real numbers, and statistically, you are committing suicide with the jabs.

Have fun dying.

Go get a booster. It could be your lucky number.

Oh, BTW, have you noticed the vax zombies falling off the radar here on USMB? There are five who have been MIA for at least a month -- regular posters, too. Where did they go?

Oh, did I mention go get your booster?
I will absolutely get all the boosters shots available. As long as you promise me that you won't.

The sooner we thin the herds of trumptards, the better for America. So, please please promise me you won't get vaxxed?

Forum List

Back