Never Hillary

The bathroom thing was the last draw on liberals making America a cesspool. That one will hurt Hillary in November. Most dads with small children doesn't like that a man could walk in on his daughter in the bathroom.
the rise of the bathroom voter. lol.

i choose to believe that most people aren't that shalow that they'd risk trump's horrible policies because somebody somewhere might have different parts than the person in the stall next to them
That's not the only reason. Hillary is a failed , crooked, stupid bitch. Oh and also incompetent.
again, such a well stated list of policy problems you have with her...
How about you tell me about her accomplishments, that would be a lot easier that way.
What she has or hasn't accomplished is irrelevant. I'm talking about what she will do
You are just looking to deflect
Well she mentioned free college, which we can't afford.
Equal pay for women, which is a joke. Women that work for her now make less than the men.
She will let Bill work on the economy, because she is incompetent.
She is going to fix Obama's failed healthcare system. So I guess that means single payer. Hope your not old.
She is gonna attack coal companies more. Power bill going up AGAIN.
No telling what the foreign donors are gonna ask for. They gave millions to the Clinton foundation.
But for entertainment, I'm sure on one of her drunken escapes. We might hear her bark like a dog again.

it should go like this:
i don't loke trump, but i'll vote for him because I'm afraid that as president hillary clinton would 'x' and i think that would be worse than what trump would do.

now solve for 'x'
Put the most liberal judges on the supreme court. There are probably 4 judges will retire.

You know exactly
mad-queen.jpg
mad-queen-2.jpg
what she wants.

Forum List

Back