New Black panther liberal hero calls Zimmerman a "no good Jew"

How can someone I never heard of be my hero?

Oh, that's right, many right wingers are simply aging sacks of liquid shit.

And as a Jew he cannot be prosecuted for a federal hate crime.

stupidest bullshit Ive seen posted in years.

There is a flaw in the federal hate crime law that exempts minority groups from prosecution when it involves other minorities you insolent dog.

that's a fucking lie and you know it!!!

The DOJ pressed civil rights charges against Lemrick Nelson for murdering Yankel Rosenbaum in NYC.

stupidest bullshit Ive seen posted in years.

There is a flaw in the federal hate crime law that exempts minority groups from prosecution when it involves other minorities you insolent dog.

The DOJ pressed civil rights charges against Lemrick Nelson for murdering Yankel Rosenbaum in NYC.

You're about to lose it. Pretend your monitor is my head and hit it.

In the meantime, remember I wasn't talking about "civil rights" or the crown heights riots that Bro Al tried his best to incite, no, I was talking about the federal hate crime law.

You're about to lose it. Pretend your monitor is my head and hit it.

In the meantime, remember I wasn't talking about "civil rights" or the crown heights riots that Bro Al tried his best to incite, no, I was talking about the federal hate crime law.

No race or color or national origin or ethnicity is exempt from hate crime prosecution.

18 USC § 249 - Hate crime acts | Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

Forum List

Back