New campaign slogan...

ridinwithbiden.jpg

biden senile.jpg

...for all the cowardly democrats terrified to reopen up the economy.

"I'm hidin' with Biden!"

Catchy isn't it.

What if the nominee is Sanders? Or somebody else?

Hmmmmm.... on the other hand what could possibly rhyme with "Trump" :eusa_think:

Dump
Rump
Chump
Clump
Slump
Frump
Lump
Stump

Wait, I got it I got it

1587487914147.jpeg

You must be a pro lifer.
In an hour my trailer will be loaded and I'll be headed to Detroit. All you have to do is go down the block and punch in. Buck up.

What a shame the Motown Museum is closed for CV. Can't recommend it highly enough when you get a chance.
I've haven't had the pleasure...but I did get to see the Edison Museum...and the Fisher body plant before they tore it down.

Maybe they have a virtual tour.

...for all the cowardly democrats terrified to reopen up the economy.

"I'm hidin' with Biden!"

Catchy isn't it.

What if the nominee is Sanders? Or somebody else?

Hmmmmm.... on the other hand what could possibly rhyme with "Trump" :eusa_think:

Dump
Rump
Chump
Clump
Slump
Frump
Lump
Stump

Wait, I got it I got it

It needs to be current...something that speaks to the present situation. You'll come up with something.

You must be a pro lifer.
In an hour my trailer will be loaded and I'll be headed to Detroit. All you have to do is go down the block and punch in. Buck up.

What a shame the Motown Museum is closed for CV. Can't recommend it highly enough when you get a chance.
I've haven't had the pleasure...but I did get to see the Edison Museum...and the Fisher body plant before they tore it down.

Maybe they have a virtual tour.

Dunno but it's a powerful experience. I'm an audio geek so I expected to see vintage tape decks/consoles/studios, all that. And I did but I got something much deeper I didn't expect -- the story.

They took the time to explain that when Berry Gordy started up the business around 1960 the country was completely segregated even including music events, where white and black kids couldn't even dance together (as enforced on American Bandstand). Gordy resolved to make music that was so, pardon the pun, infectious, to everybody regardless of race/culture that it would be common ground, and he succeeded with the Motown sound. For the first time I grokked the deeper meaning of the line in the hit single, "this is an invitation across the nation, a chance for folks to meet". It's exactly what Motown was there for.

When we finished that tour we were all filled with that spirit and literally nobody was a stranger.

Forum List

Back