New Covid booster next Month

For fuck's sake.... is that still a thing?

Ya know..... nevermind. All you parasitic fuckups that got C's in high school need to go get your boosters. I don't want to catch the rona from you...

joe says get the jab.... and then he shit his pants, but I digress....

The good thing about debating with antivaxxers is that you don't have to. Reality handles things, and not in a way they like.
You are right to admit that you have been branded an amateur Troll over covid and so called vaccines . Every post of yours was a true bummer .

You are right to admit that you have been branded an amateur Troll over covid and so called vaccines . Every post of yours was a true bummer .
On behalf of Democrats, we'd like to thank you for removing so many Republicans from the voter rolls.

We'd especially like to thank Candeath Owens, who has killed more confederates than General Sherman.

On behalf of Democrats, we'd like to thank you for removing so many Republicans from the voter rolls.

We'd especially like to thank Candeath Owens, who has killed more confederates than General Sherman.
I see that your boosters are taking you into new territory . You are past Trolling and now into undiluted gibberish . Seems Madtooth should be Madteeth .

Meanwhile, back in reality ...

Before vaccines, Republicans showed slightly higher death rates than Democrats.

After vaccines, Republicans showed much higher death rates.

And the difference was biggest in the areas with the highest vaccine rejection rates.

Before vaccines, Republicans showed slightly higher death rates than Democrats.

After vaccines, Republicans showed much higher death rates.

And the difference was biggest in the areas with the highest vaccine rejection rates.
Madteeth continues his magnificent new career as Madman.

My only hope is that most buffoons who even got all the boosters- ALL DROP DEAD
Most are white leftist

Forum List

Back