New CV-19 Treatment Uses UV Light to Clear Lungs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The press really are stupid. I mean...who in the hell contests sunlight and sickness? I mean "get out in the sun...get some fresh air" Who hasn't been told that? Do these people have any cognitive ability?

flu.jpg

During the Spanish Flu...

Once again Trump played the Left for the fools they are. He’s playing 4D chess and they’re playing tiddlywinks.

trump doesn't even know how to play checkers.
Perhaps not but he sure plays the democratic press for the fools that are

Once again Trump played the Left for the fools they are. He’s playing 4D chess and they’re playing tiddlywinks.

trump doesn't even know how to play checkers.

Checkers? Trump can't even play marbles, he tries to swallow them!

The press really are stupid. I mean...who in the hell contests sunlight and sickness? I mean "get out in the sun...get some fresh air" Who hasn't been told that? Do these people have any cognitive ability?

Speaking of stupid, did you hear Trump turn to Dr. Birx and ask her if they could find a way to inject disinfectant into someone with Covid-19?

Speaking of stupid, did you hear Trump turn to Dr. Birx and ask her if they could find a way to inject disinfectant into someone with Covid-19?
Yeah...that's called sarcasm. Unfortunately, if your IQ hovers around room temperature you tend to misinterpret that.

Forum List

Back